Login

russian armor

Unknown Legend :- Farcus

23 Jul 2016, 05:47 AM
Donator 11

Check in here and post recent replays after 1v1 losses.
23 Jul 2016, 06:18 AM

https://www.coh2.org/replay/55044/would-appreaciate-any-time-on-how-to-win

this particular game really blow, i destroy the aec and mortar pit yet he just keeps on building
23 Jul 2016, 06:51 AM
Donator 11

Here are my tips improvement on this replay.

1.Using your MG too passively in the opening minutes. You should have quickly recognized your op wasn't capping left side and re-positioned to the center/right. His early fuel cache gave you an early advantage. While you did move most units to center/right your mg was idle for almost 10mins.

2. Try to avoid upgrading pgrens with shreks unless absolutely needed. If you do need to upgrade use your least vet squad. At 10min you would have been better off with a pak. You lost too much inf trying to fight a centaur. The lack of a pak really let your op get back into the game with a free range centaur.

3. Too passive with your p4 upon arrival. I would suggest an Ostwind & Stug instead of a second P4. As a combination they would have been stronger.

4. Let P4s free fire until you know there is a tank in the area to target (both P4s). Whole match you kept them from doing damage to his inf.

5. When you lost your MG it should have been re-crewed to help with map control. A mortar should have been in queue once you saw the bofors.

6. You shouldn't float 300 fuel. instead of Ace you would have been better with more stugs and ostwinds or teching for brumbar. Wait to call in your ace until it is the right time to put your forces over the top.

7. Yes, keeping your tanks directly in the fire of the his airstike was a huge mistake. When you see it just back out and re-position. Plenty of VPs to work with at that point.

23 Jul 2016, 17:07 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2016, 06:18 AMfarcus

this particular game really blow, i destroy the aec and mortar pit yet he just keeps on building

Here are my tips on this match;

1. Your capping order left you without much resources and no fuel for 5+ min. In both games you often try to use your pios like assault troops early. Yes, they do more damage at close range but you are dropping 1-2 models on the approach which puts you at a disadvantage.

2. 9min assaulting a vickers in a house by crossing a road (neg cover) with 3 squads was a huge mistake. You lost 2 squads and almost a third. Next time step back get a mortar, upgrade flame on pios then use smoke to cover the approach before assaulting. You did this again at 16min. You really need to get a mortar.

3. In most cases you want to use the reverse key when moving a pak. Otherwise they will turn around which means they will take longer and receive more damage.

4.Too slow to tech t3. You are staying in T2 for too long which in both games is allowing your op to push you off the map with their first vehicle. Didn't complete the T3 building until 18+ min mark.

5. You lost this match the same way. You attacked your op's single strong point and walked right into an airstrike. Continuing to attack from the same angle while ignoring the map is just bleeding mp and feeding vet to op's troops.

6. Again allow your P4s to free fire. Get stugs and paks to fire at tanks.

7. Use of Elite as doc choice every match is hurting you. You are only using 2-3 abilities out of it each match. I suggest you take it out of your load out and try German Mech instead against brits.
30 Jul 2016, 08:12 AM

will review each game and let you know what my thought process was during the time, and see what we can go from there, thank you! But it does seem from your opinion that pretty much both game I lost due to similar reason is that correct?
30 Jul 2016, 16:14 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2016, 08:12 AMfarcus
will review each game and let you know what my thought process was during the time, and see what we can go from there, thank you! But it does seem from your opinion that pretty much both game I lost due to similar reason is that correct?
I don't need to know your thoughts on these games. Yes, you are reluctant to get a pak, relying too much on P4s, using them incorrectly and too dependent on the tiger ace. Keep playing 1v1s and upload replays of losses. Thanks
18 Aug 2016, 04:58 AM

New lose in my replay

I just can't beat their mortars :whelp:
26 Aug 2016, 05:57 AM

More lost.... I think I just dont know how to attack and should probably just stick to 1 222 from now on
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★