Login

russian armor

Hector:- Massive Invasion

18 Jul 2016, 13:18 PM

Hello, we can start my friend once you´re ready
18 Jul 2016, 18:05 PM

18 Jul 2016, 20:09 PM

Ok, as I can se you know how to post a replay.

Next time pls don´t post here replays we already reviewed together.
19 Jul 2016, 23:59 PM

20 Jul 2016, 10:45 AM

First I start with protip : try to figure enemy build from his bulletins. For example if you see bulletin for penals he will go penals and if you see bulletin for maxims he will go maxims (this does not aplly on 100% some players will try to trick with you, but for most times you should do fine if you stick to this rule)

Always strongest unit should go to main site of battle and weakest one should cap your fuel. This means you should cap with volks and use sturmpios to secure churc or possibly even his house or left house.

In this map holding mid is key to success, once you lose houses youre done because enemy can attack your both cut off. This also applies to him, if you secure mid you have won.

2:00 what have you done there with you volks, why point blank enginners, you win at any range against them, hold your church or go for left house. Also second volks should go mid too not start capping right site of map. You can cap after you win fights, because what you get when you have whole map for 1 minute but lose all engagements , lose cut offs and bleed like pig ?

And because of these mistakes you lost church ...

When you went for flanks you should have secured his house with sturmpios and his cut off with volks, don´t fight fights you cannot win, softretreat works too (only walking away from fight)

Why batttlegruppe agianst tier 1 ? their only counter to luchs are mines and guards, he lack snare from conscrips and at gun from tier 2. Also luchs is only reliable counter to those penals with flamer.

You did really nice wipes, but he also get some because you overextended you troops so much.

Why you didn´t place any mines, dont forget them, they are one of few options how to kill t70 before p4

But I have to say you did fairly well after all hold almost whole map until t70 come, but then you lost any squads and also surrendered too early. Maybe if you tried to consolidate, build up and go oswind or p4 you should still win this match because you had VP advantage.
20 Jul 2016, 20:33 PM

Replay for tomorrow
22 Jul 2016, 17:44 PM

-beginning was good

-3:00 you forced spios, 2 volks to retreat now you have numerous advantage 2 IS and mg against 1 volk in open and one 3 member volk in house use all you squads and get my houses, dont let me to get position. Everytime you see enemy retreats with lot of squads push with brits, that their strat, dig in , hold on and PUSH

-5:00 you should used RE and IS (royal engi and infantry section) to get left site, one wont be enaguht

-never charge with IS they have flat DPS (deal same damage at every range) and lose most of their DPS outside cover and on the move, also don´t let your mg idle, you can always return o trench because iti s your trench and I cannot jump into it. So get out with mg, kill some volks in cover PUSH or if somthing goes bad go back to trench

-stupid house loss (near your cut off), you had IS near but they vere IDLE and I rushed it

- dont tech nades with brits, they are worst nades and brtis need munnition to get precious brens lmgs (as strong as lmg42). Also you can use fuel to get 5th member it can win you so many engangements

- game is over right now, you lost your house, did not capitalise on your early win, did not use hmg when you could and lost squads.

- try to not step on mines get sweepers and look for signs, also try to not retry trough minesfields.

RECAP: PUSH once you fullretreat oponent dont let him to get forward HQ , attack more other site when I give you room to do it, use your hmg and look for minefields
23 Jul 2016, 21:55 PM

29 Jul 2016, 15:15 PM

sry, I cannot watch it because replays that are from old patch cannot be watched ...
6 Aug 2016, 11:10 AM

11 Aug 2016, 12:57 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight