Login

russian armor

Cookiez:- EffenNewbie

13 Jul 2016, 15:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

HI

our thread here will serve as a replay folder basically. Ideally I will get on Ts/discord with you and watch TEH replay with you and roast you but we may also play some games together and watch those replays as well.

We'll be doing OKW and USF 2s, maybe some 1s if there's fundamentals that need fixing. Most of the sessions will be on the weekends if that's ok
14 Jul 2016, 01:05 AM

Hi, weekends sound good, I usually have a couple hours in the morning when I can play and don't get interrupted and can arrange other times.

I'll primarily post replays where I thought I was playing okay but it didn't go well.

I watch livestreams occasionally and sometimes have questions about what I see. I also have questions about commander choices both at arranged team and random. I'll get a concise list and ask them on TS when it's convenient for you.
Thanks
18 Jul 2016, 00:17 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

one of the replays from this past weekend.

ill put some notes below each replay uploaded here. so we can use this thread as checklist and a tracker for issues that aren't or are getting fixed.

this is also a way for us to look back at how far you've come by the time we're done

notable mistakes:

-Losing jacksons to overextension/bad micro
-bad infantry micro, riflemen runnign across red cover at grens, etc
- periodically bad teamwork
-floating floating FLOATING
-Not rushing buildings at start
-bunching up forces too much around teammate
18 Jul 2016, 11:42 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Before this game We went over the importance of kiting, using attack move with team weapons and units like the jackson and AT guns to minimize micro tax, etc

In this replay here was a noticeable bit of improvement in the micro department, we also played much better players than last time and ended up victorious

Still floating sometimes as well. But we've somewhat solved the alahu akbar jacksons into pakwall issue.

By going over attack move with team weapons as well, team weapon micro has improved tremendously

We're still learning the building rush spots on all 2v2 maps

Teamwork still needs work! but this is only a few games in. was okay at start but not good as the game went along
18 Jul 2016, 20:01 PM

Thanks for the help yesterday. I only got in a couple of 2v2's and they were not worth reviewing. I'll try to get some in tonight.
The group selection that you showed me has been helping a lot.
21 Jul 2016, 00:16 AM

Here's a loss on Dussledorf. I floated huge amounts of MP waiting for Pershing and wasn't sure what to do besides float.

22 Jul 2016, 14:45 PM

Should I have done anything different on the start? It seems like the building on the left is difficult to get to first unless they're sleeping.

Late game, I really didn't have an answer for any of their armor. Any suggestions?
22 Jul 2016, 14:46 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

We'll watch both of deez tommorow mornin. Same time as last weekend, about 9-10 central.
22 Jul 2016, 20:20 PM

8 Aug 2016, 06:11 AM

I have a couple of replays for you to review. They're both with one of my regular teammates (but not on vent or TS). I'm not sure why but we often end up playing from behind in games.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
unknown 6
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak