Login

russian armor

summary of the currence state

• This thread is locked
12 Jul 2016, 13:46 PM

you know relic that game will die after dow3 out. People is out of their patient of your lazy ass. Tired of waiting months for few units to be nerfed and others become op. You cant even nerf one unit literally one unit! Thats so you wont give a fuck because dow3 is your game too.
12 Jul 2016, 13:54 PM

Not sure what that picture is supposed to prove...
12 Jul 2016, 13:56 PM

i explain that easy picture usf has become easy shit and half of the game is unplayeble.what else should have that picture proved?
12 Jul 2016, 14:05 PM

i explain that easy picture usf has become easy shit and half of the game is unplayeble.what else should have that picture proved?

It proves you haven't played enough games as Ost. Did you really expect to have the same ranking after your first 22 games as Ost that you did after nearly 1.2k games as USF.
12 Jul 2016, 14:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jul 2016, 14:05 PMGrumpy

It proves you haven't played enough games as Ost. Did you really expect to have the same ranking after your first 22 games as Ost that you did after nearly 1.2k games as USF.

yes i havent played as okw too but its better than my ostheer now maybe you low brains cant understand why we CUSTOMERS must be able to critise a company or cry only in twitch chat panels as game is broken relic is bla bla.

Game is broken a customer wants to critise it but other customers never let other critise the game omg. Relic didnt guard their mistakes much as you did with no sense
12 Jul 2016, 14:20 PM
Donator 33

yes i havent played as okw too but its better than my ostheer now maybe you low brains cant understand why we CUSTOMERS must be able to critise a company or cry only in twitch chat panels as game is broken relic is bla bla.

As a mothe... I mean Customer, perhaps you should complain at the official forums :)

Perhaps they have high enough brains to properly appreciate your complaint? Meanwhile, remember to fight hard.
12 Jul 2016, 14:32 PM

As a mothe... I mean Customer, perhaps you should complain at the official forums :)

Perhaps they have high enough brains to properly appreciate your complaint? Meanwhile, remember to fight hard.

This is a forum that some relic workers read something and where public opinions being molded. So copy your "go to official forum dont talk here and here is my funny answer video" and past in every topics in this site because almost every topic has a discussion of how game is broken. So clever to say go to official forum to someone who you dont have an idea if he did already.

You deserve to cry in twitch chats like kids guys. Lets go there and save the game
12 Jul 2016, 14:45 PM

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a ban!
12 Jul 2016, 14:48 PM

I guess the picture is meant to prove that Lelic should fix the USF mortar right now and then quit their job because...
12 Jul 2016, 14:52 PM

I wake up, look out the window and think what greatness our species has achieved. Then I find threads like this where someone thinks having 116 rank as USF after 1,200 games and 887 after 22 games of Ost proves some kind of balance issue.
12 Jul 2016, 14:58 PM
Senior Caster Badge

1100 games as USF - Rank 116

22 games as Ostheer - Rank 877

That makes Ostheer freaking OP by ratio :D
12 Jul 2016, 14:59 PM

alright guys just as you said game is fine and mortar is ok. Now you can close the thread and ban me. The threads about "game balance is fuccked" only lack of my english thank you all to prove this.
12 Jul 2016, 15:00 PM
Senior Caster Badge

alright guys just you said game is fine and mortar is ok. Now you can close the thread and ban me. The threads about "game balance is fuccked" only lack of my english thank you all to prove this.

I agree with the sentiment of your statement about not nerfing OP units quickly etc. Just your example to show this is absurd because of the amount of difference in games played
12 Jul 2016, 15:03 PM

I agree with the sentiment of your statement about not nerfing OP units quickly etc. Just your example to show this is absurd because of the amount of difference in games played

man one is coh2 stats, other is not starcraft 2 stats. I started playing okw after shreck blob is removed and okw is better than my other stats, you could find me in steam with the name. If some one has more than 1100 games and only faction makes 700 rank difference that guy must be idiot something. Because game mechanic are not that far by factions. I understand about 200 rank difference but fucking 700 is not just "hey its his faction"

Im not pro player but after 4-5 matches i find my self in new factions...
12 Jul 2016, 15:09 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I understand 200 rank difference etc but fucking 700 is not just "hey its his faction"

Im not pro player but after 4-5 matches i find my self in new factions...

I think we can all agree there are things about the game which are not balanced but this isn't anything new and we are all aware of this. You really need to play all 5 factions to understand which is strong and weak etc as just playing USF constantly isn't going to give you a clear picture of the game.

I don't personally feel that it's fair to make a balance discussion unless you have that broad knowledge of all factions because you are basing everything on 1 factions ability to win games. Because all factions in CoH2 are so different, you can't assume a faction is weak because the USF play style doesn't work with it.
12 Jul 2016, 15:15 PM

I think we can all agree there are things about the game which are not balanced but this isn't anything new and we are all aware of this. You really need to play all 5 factions to understand which is strong and weak etc as just playing USF constantly isn't going to give you a clear picture of the game.

I don't personally feel that it's fair to make a balance discussion unless you have that broad knowledge of all factions because you are basing everything on 1 factions ability to win games. Because all factions in CoH2 are so different, you can't assume a faction is weak because the USF play style doesn't work with it.

seriously man thank you for undertanding answers i wish more people were like you in that communty.

That was my opinion and my reasons nothing else i can say.
12 Jul 2016, 15:23 PM

I admit, this is mostly a groundless rage thread than an actuall attempt for discussion
12 Jul 2016, 16:34 PM

12 Jul 2016, 16:49 PM

Sry but DOW III is meh, click one horde and send against another horde, no tactic, no planning, no positioning, no skill, nothing what i like in company of heroes.

But this game is dead anyway, it takes forever to find game in 2v2 and you most likely will be matched with rank 150 noob no matter that your rank is 10.
12 Jul 2016, 17:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jul 2016, 16:49 PMNEVEC

But this game is dead anyway, it takes forever to find game in 2v2 and you most likely will be matched with rank 150 noob no matter that your rank is 10.

We need fresh new montages to revive COH2

Or new faction...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight