Login

russian armor

Slepo1's art being stolen

4 Jul 2016, 03:51 AM

So this isn't exactly about posting art, but it's a problem that I'd like to address. I've always been a fan of Slepo's amazing art, but recently on steam, this guy,http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050062888/ , has been stealing art, the pictures he stole are 'The Center' and 'The West'. Not only that but those are some of his most liked pictures. I've tried to contact him but he repeatedly deletes my comments, if you guys could maybe talk to him as well, I think the pressure will force him to take down the stolen art.
4 Jul 2016, 12:02 PM
Patrion 14

i went to the artwork subfolder and loaded all images and tried to search "center" and "west". it showed no match. is it possible that he removed it? can you link the images themselves?
4 Jul 2016, 13:30 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

So this isn't exactly about posting art, but it's a problem that I'd like to address. I've always been a fan of Slepo's amazing art, but recently on steam, this guy,http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050062888/ , has been stealing art, the pictures he stole are 'The Center' and 'The West'. Not only that but those are some of his most liked pictures. I've tried to contact him but he repeatedly deletes my comments, if you guys could maybe talk to him as well, I think the pressure will force him to take down the stolen art.

If Slepo had complained here, the answer I would have given him is the answer I am going to give you : we have no control over Steam, therefore if you see misbehaviour on Steam, you will have to complain to Steam.
7 Jul 2016, 16:43 PM

Hey guys, just saw this randomly.

So to start of - Roy, thanks a TON for the concern and whatnot, it's a rare thing in the world of online art to see viewers actually trying to report any sort of plagiarism. RESPECT! B)
Now onto the beef - I do think what Bloodnok just said is pretty spot-on.

It's also a thing of popular users I guess, someone already reposted my stuff there and I did pretty much the same thing you did - posted a comment ( one saying he can keep the stuff up, just atleast give the credit to me) and had it deleted by said user.
Can't remember when it happened so I can't find it exactly, however I'll give a link to one of the illustrations I posted where something funny happened: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=543281342

Disregarding the conundrum, I'll get to the point: where is it at all if no one gives a damn. However I think I might give it another shot.
Then again, that's Steam for ya :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS