Login

russian armor

Reporting for duty!..With depression and wretchedness..

29 Jun 2016, 01:56 AM

So, I've just signed up to this forum and before checking every part of it I wanted to say hi as it's shown on New Members title. > _ >

I've been checking a lot of threads from this forum as a guest and for a moment I asked myself "why I do not joinand make myself a cute friendship enviorment out of there?" And that's it. Before everything, I'd like to introduce myself and my gameplay --also I'd expect some advices and tips.--
I bought CoH1 one year ago. Started to play with only one friend of mine. Against bots, every time. And last year, again, a friend of mine bought me CoH2. My system specs are poo for this game though... But even in lowest graphics with almost between 15-25FPS, i enjoyed this game.
But I have a problem...I am pretty shy to play this game online. Co-op? I can go for it...I used co-op matchmaking for one or two times though... My loading process takes so long and I think I can't be determined in an online match, so I always go Custom Games on my own or with my friend. Against bots, again.

My friend who bought me CoH2 showed me way to play it basically on Ostheer ((Useless fact: We're Wehrabooes.)). Plus, there's another question in my mind. About that if vehicles can crush infantry. Did that function existed in game before, is it still possible or not, if yes, how?

Now let's see what I look for...
A warm welcome, some spiritual support and basic tips maybe...Also if anyone could give useful links for such a person like me, I'd be pleased.
29 Jun 2016, 03:30 AM

Now let's see what I look for...
A warm welcome, some spiritual support and basic tips maybe...Also if anyone could give useful links for such a person like me, I'd be pleased.

Well you are looking for it in the wrong place...
Best you'll get here is:
- Axis fanboy, therefore your opinion is null and void
- L2P issue, move along
- Smoke and flank
- Playercard pls or STFU.

I kid.
I am sorry to hear about your depression. It really sucks (I know because I've been through it myself).

Welcome aboard mate.
29 Jun 2016, 06:00 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Hello :wave: and gl hf!
29 Jun 2016, 06:12 AM
Senior Caster Badge

watch some streams when u got the time, then learning some strategies or build orders can help u a lot
29 Jun 2016, 07:59 AM
Patrion 14

check out the "guide section", watch streams, play 2s with your buddy.

:welcome:

and m00 sucks
29 Jun 2016, 16:04 PM
29 Jun 2016, 19:04 PM

Welcome! :).

Suffered from depression for 4 years myself. Not much wrong with my life, clearly a chemical imbalance in the brain. I read "The Mood Cure" and put into action the advice in that book for 4 weeks and I feel great.

I try to tell everyone who has depression as I know it has helped me. Basically;
> 200mg of 5-HTP a day.
> 2000mg of L-Tyrosine.
> 2000mg of Omega 3 Fish Oil.
> Multi-Vitamins (Especially B-Vitamins).
> Eat foods naturally high in Protein (especially meats).
> 40 mins of strenuous exercise a day.
> Avoid Aspartame like the plague(Artificial sweetener in basically all soft drinks and some foods).
29 Jun 2016, 19:56 PM

Was wondering as of this now, how long you've played the multiplayer match? And for guides, majority of the guides for what faction use to fight was already written, but if you want a short compile list of guides that you want to refer here, here it is.

Basic Guide from Pros
https://www.coh2.org/guides/category/1/beginner-guides
https://www.coh2.org/guides/13528/tip-of-the-week-1-attack-ground
https://www.coh2.org/guides/15956/tip-of-the-week-6-game-awareness
https://www.coh2.org/guides/15638/tip-of-the-week-5-kiting
https://www.coh2.org/guides/53120/tightrope-starter-series-episode-pack-iv

Forums for guidance and reading base on strat changes
https://www.coh2.org/topic/53022/whats-the-best-opening-build-for-ukf-please-help
https://www.coh2.org/forum/111/ukf-strategies
https://www.coh2.org/guides/category/9/the-british-forces-guides

First, thanks for the links. Secondly, in Steam it says I've spent 62 hours on multiplayer. Just had 2-3 ranked matches though, when the first time I started to learns something. Despite the fact that I have 132 hours in this game, I don't know anything besides than just massing infantry and mixing the infantry and vehicles. I'll check these links and a few guides for sure. Actually I have most of the singleplayer and Threater of War missions completed in General difficulty but my problem is like self-confidence for multipalyer matches. Thank you for the guides again.

Welcome! :).

Suffered from depression for 4 years myself. Not much wrong with my life, clearly a chemical imbalance in the brain. I read "The Mood Cure" and put into action the advice in that book for 4 weeks and I feel great.

I try to tell everyone who has depression as I know it has helped me. Basically;
> 200mg of 5-HTP a day.
> 2000mg of L-Tyrosine.
> 2000mg of Omega 3 Fish Oil.
> Multi-Vitamins (Especially B-Vitamins).
> Eat foods naturally high in Protein (especially meats).
> 40 mins of strenuous exercise a day.
> Avoid Aspartame like the plague(Artificial sweetener in basically all soft drinks and some foods).

That's something, thanks for the advice on that.
I'll try to fit in something even if my characteristics are opposite being regulary planned.

30 Jun 2016, 09:08 AM

Well 1 important question, do you know each units's role. As in what does Stug 3 does, what does MG do, or what does Grenadiers do.

Cause when new player comes in with little knowledge, they usually blob their troops together with mg and infantry together, which is a very very bad way to play. Identify each of the basic unit role is important so that you'll be able to learn what counters what on the field from the early game to late game
1 Jul 2016, 02:29 AM

Well 1 important question, do you know each units's role. As in what does Stug 3 does, what does MG do, or what does Grenadiers do.

Cause when new player comes in with little knowledge, they usually blob their troops together with mg and infantry together, which is a very very bad way to play. Identify each of the basic unit role is important so that you'll be able to learn what counters what on the field from the early game to late game

TL;DR: I think I know the basics of unit roles.

Well that's the way I do it in Ostheer:

I assume the StuG is in role of counter against enemy light vehicles like T70 or M3s. I don't produce StuG generally. Instead, if seriously needed in early i put up an Sd. Kfz. 22 and later on I look up for Panzer IV with MG upgrade.
1 Jul 2016, 02:38 AM

I assume the StuG is in role of counter against enemy light vehicles like T70 or M3s and medium tanks. I don't produce StuG generally. Instead, if seriously needed in early I put up an Sd. Kfz. 222 and later on I look up for Panzer IV with MG upgrade.

That's kinda the way my friend wanted me to do. Then I might have played a bit on it.
1 Jul 2016, 03:13 AM

I assume the StuG is in role of counter against enemy light vehicles like T70 or M3s and medium tanks. I don't produce StuG generally. Instead, if seriously needed in early I put up an Sd. Kfz. 222 and later on I look up for Panzer IV with MG upgrade.

That's kinda the way my friend wanted me to do. Then I might have played a bit on it.

Sometimes, when the enemy or yourself have a heavy tank it is helpful since it can put out more dps than a Panther.
2 Jul 2016, 16:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

19 Jul 2016, 19:12 PM

Hi! I wish you luck and have fun;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %