Login

russian armor

Buff Wehrmacht

PAGES (7)down
28 Jun 2016, 22:58 PM

Wehrmacht, usf bugs notwithstanding, is unplayable. Well, very difficult to play. Grenadiers are the worst infantry in the game, ffs cons wreck them as long as you aren't mentally handicapped. Mg42 just gets smoked out, unuseable. Panzergrenadiers come too late to save you from the infantry blob. Their strength is supposed to be in the late game but the Panthers DPS is abhorrent. The tiger gets slammed by comets and the new Su85, even su76 spam shuts down everything short of an elefant. Sure the scout car is cheap, but it's still bad. Pak is a good gun but it can't snipe infantry like the 6 pounder. Even if it could it wouldn't be able to stop the new penals from slapping you in the face. Panzer 4 is good but the Cromwell comes earlier and is the same for cheaper, but is markedly better at anti infantry with its capability to run troops over. The new t34 is better at anti infantry work and is much cheaper while being able to beat a panzer 4 on even terms. Stug spam helps sure but again not versus the bazooka-at rifle grenade blobs.. whatever. Wehrmacht needs help.

I suggest Grenadiers upgraded to a 5 man team, meaning their dps would be increased by .25, and their survivability as well. They would now be able to stand a chance vs Riflemen and tommys. Cons might need to be buffed a bit to compensate.

Maybe switch mg42 and grens in tech, and place panzergrenadiers in t1. That way Wehrmact could stop the steam roller blob a little easier.

Just buff the panther, it shoots too slow to be good. Reload minus half a second. Or moving accuracy to .70 so it could actually use its mobility as a tank hunter.

Increase scout car cost but also its cannons pen slightly so it's more viable as a light vehicle.

If you disagree you're wrong.
28 Jun 2016, 23:11 PM

Grenadiers need work, no question about that. Conscript buff is fine to compensate, since conscripts aren't the endgame death blob problem and still wouldn't be to be even with buffed grenadiers.

Tier 4 is pretty weak. More worthwhile to spam stugs than make panthers really, gimmick tier. Mg42 would be fine without supreme usf mortar destroying it in 5 seconds, or 10 seconds if in a building. Panzer 4 has such low penetration it is pretty risky to make and waste resources on, if it's AT weren't in the dumps it would be decent.

Panthers AI is horrible comparatively to the comet. Reload takes forever as well, pigeonholing the economical player to just make stugs in a close match. Regardless, tier 4 is just not worth the cost. Infantry death blobs are ridiculous late game, mg42 isn't quite viable when you've got vetted upgraded tommies and riflemen running around creaming stuff with tank and USF mortar support to blow MGs back into the Stone Age. Ostheers infantry problem has been present for awhile, but the new usf instapwn mortar that comes out every single match has amplified the problem multifold
28 Jun 2016, 23:12 PM

I'm not sure if you are to be the greatest troll of 2016 on these forums or the shiniest example of an axis fanboy.
28 Jun 2016, 23:28 PM

You mean Ostheer? Because OKW + Ostheer = Wehrmacht. (german army) I do not agree with your post. Maybe upload some replays and a strategist will help you out.
28 Jun 2016, 23:30 PM

While the guy is possibly a troll trying to make people advocating ostheer buffs look dumb by an appeal to ridicule, there is a good reason players are complaining about many of these various units. When the British came out and steamrolled everything and people whined they were accused of just being axis fanboys, but the proof was in the numbers and they got fixed and now British are ironically the most balanced faction.
28 Jun 2016, 23:55 PM

The problem is not ost
The only solution we have right now is to halve all recived accuracy vet to ALL infantry
29 Jun 2016, 02:05 AM

I'm not sure if you are to be the greatest troll of 2016 on these forums or the shiniest example of an axis fanboy.

That's fan girl to you mister. Next shitpost, please.
29 Jun 2016, 02:06 AM

You mean Ostheer? Because OKW + Ostheer = Wehrmacht. (german army) I do not agree with your post. Maybe upload some replays and a strategist will help you out.

When you mouse over Wehrmacht faction badge on your faceplate, what does it say?
29 Jun 2016, 02:11 AM

Honestly if ostheer could just get a nebel werfer thats sprays rockets like the land mattress I would be so happy
29 Jun 2016, 02:47 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

You mean Ostheer? Because OKW + Ostheer = Wehrmacht. (german army)

I'm not saying that's how it is.

But I am saying that is how it should be.
29 Jun 2016, 03:07 AM

Settle down there lad.
He/She has a few good points. Go and play anything other than AT and you will see.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 23:30 PMChet
There is a good reason players are complaining about many of these various units. the proof was in the numbers

Also known as the proof is in the pudding.

A grill playing vidya, one that requires strategic depth at that?
Lul good one! Everyone knows there are no females on the internet! /s
PS: welcome aboard

Honestly if ostheer could just get a nebel werfer thats sprays rockets like the land mattress I would be so happy

Jelly, I thought you were done?
Nebel wont solve the issues we are discussing here.
29 Jun 2016, 06:10 AM

Wehrmacht, usf bugs notwithstanding, is unplayable. Well, very difficult to play. Grenadiers are the worst infantry in the game, ffs cons wreck them as long as you aren't mentally handicapped. Mg42 just gets smoked out, unuseable. Panzergrenadiers come too late to save you from the infantry blob. Their strength is supposed to be in the late game but the Panthers DPS is abhorrent. The tiger gets slammed by comets and the new Su85, even su76 spam shuts down everything short of an elefant. Sure the scout car is cheap, but it's still bad. Pak is a good gun but it can't snipe infantry like the 6 pounder. Even if it could it wouldn't be able to stop the new penals from slapping you in the face. Panzer 4 is good but the Cromwell comes earlier and is the same for cheaper, but is markedly better at anti infantry with its capability to run troops over. The new t34 is better at anti infantry work and is much cheaper while being able to beat a panzer 4 on even terms. Stug spam helps sure but again not versus the bazooka-at rifle grenade blobs.. whatever. Wehrmacht needs help.

I suggest Grenadiers upgraded to a 5 man team, meaning their dps would be increased by .25, and their survivability as well. They would now be able to stand a chance vs Riflemen and tommys. Cons might need to be buffed a bit to compensate.

Maybe switch mg42 and grens in tech, and place panzergrenadiers in t1. That way Wehrmact could stop the steam roller blob a little easier.

Just buff the panther, it shoots too slow to be good. Reload minus half a second. Or moving accuracy to .70 so it could actually use its mobility as a tank hunter.

Increase scout car cost but also its cannons pen slightly so it's more viable as a light vehicle.

If you disagree you're wrong.

Well, the way you argument things is kind of aggressive sis, but i CAN tell you for a fact, and from recent experience, this:

USF SEVERELY outclasses Ost, i mean, times over, you can argue about heavy armor play, but with buffed at plus pershing i can compete easily with my opponents, while my early and midgame infantry and combined arms play is flatly better than ost's.

Been playing USF 1 game and another of ost, repeating that over and over.

USF is just better in the global scale of usability and power curve.
29 Jun 2016, 06:19 AM

For a second I almost thought you were Katitof :lolol:
aaa
29 Jun 2016, 06:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 06:19 AMCrumbum
For a second I almost thought you were Katitof :lolol:

not that shit but he is getting close
29 Jun 2016, 06:43 AM

It's YOU who shitpost here. Fuck off, get rekt and l2p
29 Jun 2016, 06:44 AM
Donator 11

It's YOU who shitpost here. Fuck off, get rekt and l2p

I don't see anything wrong with her post. Watch your language and before you post take a minute and relax. Flaming is pretty immature.
29 Jun 2016, 06:45 AM

Ostheer is in a fine place. Ostheer rewards you for good micro with vet and combined arms tactics. True Grens aren't elite anti Inf but they are not meant for that, they fulfill a support role. Ost can feel very fragile if used incorrectly ie to aggressively or spread-out. Play defensively with them and they can be the most rewarding faction to play as. All this goes without saying that they just got a cost reduction to tier3 and 4 which they needed.
29 Jun 2016, 06:47 AM

Its the first one, ostherlitz has a firm grip on the latter title.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS