Login

russian armor

Buff Wehrmacht

PAGES (7)down
30 Jun 2016, 11:34 AM

Yours wishes dont reflex reality.
http://coh2chart.com/

Game never been well ballanced as it now.
It is a pleasure to play for each side, and have the same chances of winning.
30 Jun 2016, 11:34 AM

This thread still going?
30 Jun 2016, 12:31 PM

I think you and I both know the answer to that.

.. no

Hey Kappa, maybe you should play a bit more as ostheer and you will reach the amazing top 1000 on the ladders once :D ;)

Of course I know that there doesnt exist "the strategy", but I win most of my ostheer battles if the teams (I play 2v2 as ostheer only) are approximately balanced.

And the points ppl are crying about (gren loose 1v1 Engagement vs Allied Inf mimimi) tell me that ppl use their Wehrmacht units without support lol or dont even know the basics ("Wehrmacht looses vs USF blob")
30 Jun 2016, 15:47 PM

Wehrmacht, usf bugs notwithstanding, is unplayable. Well, very difficult to play. Grenadiers are the worst infantry in the game, ffs cons wreck them as long as you aren't mentally handicapped. Mg42 just gets smoked out, unuseable. Panzergrenadiers come too late to save you from the infantry blob. Their strength is supposed to be in the late game but the Panthers DPS is abhorrent. The tiger gets slammed by comets and the new Su85, even su76 spam shuts down everything short of an elefant. Sure the scout car is cheap, but it's still bad. Pak is a good gun but it can't snipe infantry like the 6 pounder. Even if it could it wouldn't be able to stop the new penals from slapping you in the face. Panzer 4 is good but the Cromwell comes earlier and is the same for cheaper, but is markedly better at anti infantry with its capability to run troops over. The new t34 is better at anti infantry work and is much cheaper while being able to beat a panzer 4 on even terms. Stug spam helps sure but again not versus the bazooka-at rifle grenade blobs.. whatever. Wehrmacht needs help.

I suggest Grenadiers upgraded to a 5 man team, meaning their dps would be increased by .25, and their survivability as well. They would now be able to stand a chance vs Riflemen and tommys. Cons might need to be buffed a bit to compensate.

Maybe switch mg42 and grens in tech, and place panzergrenadiers in t1. That way Wehrmact could stop the steam roller blob a little easier.

Just buff the panther, it shoots too slow to be good. Reload minus half a second. Or moving accuracy to .70 so it could actually use its mobility as a tank hunter.

Increase scout car cost but also its cannons pen slightly so it's more viable as a light vehicle.

If you disagree you're wrong.

no no no USF need a buff we are weak early and late game

we need this bug to rifelman cos they get rekt bars need an upgrade cos its got shit preformnce

shermans are shit vs aixe powers \armor!!!

30 Jun 2016, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 23:19 PMpigsoup

Let's play a game: Find the allied fanboy thread:
30 Jun 2016, 16:11 PM

*image removed*

"Welcome to the COH2 Balance forum"? Wait, it is Ami's thread? Nevermind.
30 Jun 2016, 18:19 PM

Axis fanboys obviously pine after easy games. :rolleyes:

Now is chance for victroy 1:1 for both side.
30 Jun 2016, 18:34 PM

Maybe cause this patch favor allies and last patch favored axis ? You should see others pages

30 Jun 2016, 18:37 PM

Why would there be a thread, axis factions have been nerfed into the ground.
30 Jun 2016, 18:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 11:34 AMAradan
Yours wishes dont reflex reality.
http://coh2chart.com/

Game never been well ballanced as it now.
It is a pleasure to play for each side, and have the same chances of winning.

Statistically these charts are junk. The charts don't account for the 1-250 winning against the 500+, in whc case it probably doesn't matter which faction they picked.
30 Jun 2016, 18:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 18:19 PMAradan

Axis fanboys obviously pine after easy games. :rolleyes:

Now is chance for victroy 1:1 for both side.

It really isn't. I can win way more with allies now than I can with axis.
30 Jun 2016, 18:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 18:37 PMsinthe

Why would there be a thread, axis factions have been nerfed into the ground.

You think fanboys ever cared about the faction they whine about being actually strong or weakest in game by a long shot? That is the essence of fanboys, they'll bitch and whine regardless of state of faction they warrior for, aaa and ostherlitz are prime examples, spamming threads and useless posts regardless of the state of faction, always crying rivers about nerfing them and buffing us.
30 Jun 2016, 18:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 18:45 PMKatitof

You think fanboys ever cared about the faction they whine about being actually strong or weakest in game by a long shot? That is the essence of fanboys, they'll bitch and whine regardless of state of faction they warrior for, aaa and ostherlitz are prime examples, spamming threads and useless posts regardless of the state of faction, always crying rivers about nerfing them and buffing us.

Dont forget to add your name,you are after all the first amongst us.:clap:
30 Jun 2016, 18:57 PM

Dont forget to add your name,you are after all the first amongst us.:clap:

Sure, the very moment I'll start spamming useless L2P based threads and whining on how weak soviets currently are :snfPeter:

Until then, you two need to share the crown.
30 Jun 2016, 19:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2016, 18:57 PMKatitof

Sure, the very moment I'll start spamming useless L2P based threads and whining on how weak soviets currently are :snfPeter:

Until then, you two need to share the crown.

Its not whining when its the truth.
'' I have a dream''.The day when i can play ostheer on an equal footing with allied opponents.
You dont whine?you whined like a bitch about the tiger when it was any good.:rofl:
30 Jun 2016, 19:15 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

cat, and ostheerlitz, please get a room. Christ.

Next reply that has no constructive thought to it will get this whole thing locked. Page 5 is just a joke. "No you're a fanboy" Bak and forth nonsense. Verbal diarrhea.

at least use some stats, some replays, some playercards. Something other than whine and "you're the fanboi!"

Quite frankly I'm sick of reading through all this shit daily..

LITERALLY the same 5 people every day. Don't you get bored of arguing with the same people in different threads? Good lord
30 Jun 2016, 19:19 PM

cat, and ostheerlitz, please get a room. Christ.

Next reply that has no constructive thought to it will get this whole thing locked. Page 5 is just a joke. "No you're a fanboy" Bak and forth nonsense. Verbal diarrhea.

at least use some stats, some replays, some playercards. Something other than whine and "you're the fanboi!"

Quite frankly I'm sick of reading through all this shit daily..

LITERALLY the same 5 people every day. Don't you get bored of arguing with the same people in different threads? Good lord

Fine,no more from me.But take note he always brings my name in first into the thread.I just reply.
30 Jun 2016, 19:44 PM

Wonderful. Oh well... guys on the Internet...

Maybe we could talk about some SUGGESTIONS about what Wehrmacht really needs to be brought up to par? I thought I highlighted some good ones in the original post.
30 Jun 2016, 20:15 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Fine,no more from me.But take note he always brings my name in first into the thread.I just reply.

What did Cookiez just tell you? :facepalm:
30 Jun 2016, 22:25 PM
Patrion 14

i was just being nice :). it was just an overview of the forum in general in its lifetime. it is fascinating to see how quickly and drastically OKW UP changed to OST UP though.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS