Login

russian armor

OKW Infantry

PAGES (8)down
5 Jul 2016, 17:53 PM

Except OKW is not falling to pieces

http://imgur.com/Fd7B6zw

Put that one on your pipe and smoke it for a while.

Haha. You posted a link to number of games played. Doh!!! Maybe you should stop smoking that pipe?
5 Jul 2016, 18:38 PM

if we are to go by relic's description of units then lol...

Who else's? Yours? Are u kidding me?

Are you guys really that arrogant you know better than developer itself?
I understand they may be a bit lost sometimes when it comes to balance tweaks but they design these units and they sure know what kind of role they are supposed to have. What's more, when that's not the case they fix or change it as we could have observed in the past.

I swear sometimes I read the nonsense some of you produce and I start to understand Katitof's approach.
7 Jul 2016, 11:27 AM

1v1 and 2v2 OKWs win rate has dropped steeply. 4v4 they are lowest too. Also i dont see how OWKs games played has any effect on them falling to pieces or not

http://imgur.com/cNQXG2m

What? The 2 STGs dont add that much DPS, compared to other single weapon upgrades. Flack truck is better than bofors? The Bofors is better in every measurable way. Cheaper, more damage, more suppression, more health, brace, Counters Mortars and AT guns. At this point i think you be trolling.

I'll concede that the first point i was stretching logic. But can you seriously say that with a straight face? A building with no pop-cap requirements, sets itself up, appears only slightly later into the game then bofors, larger health pool and out ranges it to boot. I'd say that is pretty good for something that you always end up having to build, you can effectively shut down a victory point or cut-off for the duration of the mid game before real counters can be deployed.

It doesn't have the same use as the bofors, but considering the zero pop cap and the relative speed and safety you can place with, it is a great trade off.

EDIT: Bear in mind that allied win-ratios in particular USF is largely inflated due to a certain "mortar" we all know is very broken. IF i had to hazard a guess, people are having a harder time adapting to the wholly new meta. This is some drastic changes we are talking about, it went to from being the most brain dead meat-headed faction to one were good army composition actually matters.

EDIT2: If it was the flak halftrack we are talking about then, it's not even comparable. It would be like trying to compare a HMG42 and MG42 upgraded bunker.
7 Jul 2016, 11:39 AM

I'll concede that the first point i was stretching logic. But can you seriously say that with a straight face? A building with no pop-cap requirements, sets itself up, appears only slightly later into the game then bofors, larger health pool and out ranges it to boot. I'd say that is pretty good for something that you always end having to build, you can effectively shut down a victory point or cut-off for the duration of the mid game before real counters can be deployed.

It doesn't have the same use as the bofors, but considering the zero pop cap and the relative speed and safety you can place with, it is a great trade off.

oh FFS. we are talking about the aa flaktrack (and it should be pretty fucking obvious) not the hq base. l2read this is the second time you posted with faulty information.

also the bugged mortar while being obviously to good is not going to affect the whole balance. both the su and the brits are also winning more
7 Jul 2016, 12:18 PM

EDIT: Bear in mind that allied win-ratios in particular USF is largely inflated due to a certain "mortar" we all know is very broken. IF i had to hazard a guess, people are having a harder time adapting to the wholly new meta. This is some drastic changes we are talking about, it went to from being the most brain dead meat-headed faction to one were good army composition actually matters.

Soviet winrate also rose
7 Jul 2016, 14:53 PM

My two complains are:
-Volk faust range
-I find the stgs a so-so upgrade, can't pick anything better up, loss a bit of long range potential (tested)
7 Jul 2016, 22:36 PM

But can you seriously say that with a straight face? A building with no pop-cap requirements, sets itself up, appears only slightly later into the game then bofors, larger health pool and out ranges it to boot. I'd say that is pretty good for something that you always end up having to build, you can effectively shut down a victory point or cut-off for the duration of the mid game before real counters can be deployed.

Slightly later? Bofors comes at what 5 mins? Whens the earliest you've seen OKW t3? 10 minutes? Safety placing it? Any squad can kill it while its building. Out ranges it? The bofors has so much range it counters its counters (with its garrison bonus). Plus bofors does more damage because it burst fires.
8 Jul 2016, 00:02 AM

Keep it clean ladies and gentleman. :)

Now...
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak