Login

russian armor

Playing as alli is totally easy

27 Jun 2016, 06:56 AM

Hello,

i dont get it...why was the allies so much buffed and axis so much nerfed?

before the last patch i played 90% axis fractions.
Since patch i played much allies, espacilly USF and i must say:

it is soooo easy to win as allie...thats a punch in the face from german fraction. i need only some units...their OP infanterie with zooks and bars, some mortas and one or two ATs. I save up to 300-400 fuel and can easy win vs germans. Theire Sherman is over the top with explosive sheels against OKW buildings and infantery.

one more point:

before patch: 55% searching as axis....45% searching as allies
since patch: 36% searching as axis....64% searching as allies

What happens here??

sorry for my bad english...it isn´t my motherlanguage.
27 Jun 2016, 07:02 AM

http://coh2chart.com/

This says you need to learn to play, as axis dominates everything above 1v1, where USF is little bit stronger, UKF is little bit weaker and remaining ones are balanced.

2v2 AT allies are on top at the moment, but this early might still be due players learning new OKW, so check the graphs in 2-3 weeks again.

My guess?

OKW is not easy shreck blob faction anylonger, if you had problems with old wehr combined arms, you will suck with new OKW as well as they rely on combined arms just as much now.
27 Jun 2016, 07:07 AM

Why i win so much more and easy with usf, espacilly when i dont have much expirience with this fraction....unlike with germans?

I play germans since 2 years.....it cost more micro and training to win with them...

as USF... u need not much skill...only a little look to your units and retreat.

u have much tools against any unit. Germans are nerfed since patch...thats why all play allies since last patch. My opinion.
27 Jun 2016, 07:11 AM

Why i win so much more and easy with usf, espacilly when i dont have much expirience with this fraction....unlike with germans?

First 10 games are placement matches, you'll be matched against first timers in CoH2.

I play germans since 2 years.....it cost more micro and training to win with them...

More then what?
Soviets and UKF are equally dependent on micro and combined arms, soviets on top of that have tanks made of paper.

as USF... u need not much skill...only a little look to your units and retreat.

While USF blobbing is easier, its still not an issue if you're high enough, because its not efficient, this basically works only vs weak low rank players who don't know how to counter units properly.
Now, have you ever tried to use sniper? USF have no counter on that if you get sniper and 222.

u have much tools against any unit. Germans are nerfed since patch...thats why all play allies since last patch. My opinion.

Both axis factions have equal number of tools, except they are easier to get, additionally there is a balance issue with new USF mortar, but other then that, its purely matter of experience.

And last but not least, as it was being repeated until the end of time itself previously, search numbers do NOT represent balance, I've given you site with win/loss ratios and it says something opposite to what you claim here.
27 Jun 2016, 07:16 AM

27 Jun 2016, 07:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 07:02 AMKatitof

This says you need to learn to play, as axis dominates everything above 1v1, where USF is little bit stronger, UKF is little bit weaker and remaining ones are balanced.

2v2 AT allies are on top at the moment, but this early might still be due players learning new OKW, so check the graphs in 2-3 weeks again.

My guess, coh2chart last sample is from 19.06.2016, patch is dated later so it doesn't reflect current state.
27 Jun 2016, 07:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 07:18 AMslother

My guess, coh2chart last sample is from 19.06.2016, patch is dated later so it doesn't reflect current patch.

Ergo, the need to wait 2-3 weeks in my post :romeoMug:
27 Jun 2016, 07:21 AM

For top players the game is balanced. (rank 1 - 150)

For average players like myself, the allies are a lot easier. (Rank 150 - 450 )

For casual players CoH2 is a hard and imba game. (Rank 450 - 10000 )
27 Jun 2016, 07:23 AM

For top players the game is balanced. (rank 1 - 150)

For average players like myself, the allies are a lot easier. (Rank 150 - 450 )

For casual players CoH2 is a hard and imba game. (Rank 450 - 10000 )

Which means, if you can't play properly, you'll always feel imbalance, even if the game is perfectly fine.
27 Jun 2016, 07:24 AM

True.

But it can't be denied that this game has a hard learning curve and is constantly changing, not sure if its a good thing or bad thing.
27 Jun 2016, 07:24 AM

First 10 games are placement matches, you'll be matched against first timers in CoH2.

i played more than 10 matches the last days.

More then what?
Soviets and UKF are equally dependent on micro and combined arms, soviets on top of that have tanks made of paper.

UKF? Really?? u need only cancer commander with superfotrest buildings which can´t killed by 2-3 mortas in 10minutes cause it will repaired by unkillable godmode pios.

While USF blobbing is easier, its still not an issue if you're high enough, because its not efficient, this basically works only vs weak low rank players who don't know how to counter units properly.
Now, have you ever tried to use sniper? USF have no counter on that if you get sniper and 222.

OKW hasn´t a sniper or a 222. bars are much better than the upgrade for volks.
schutzen have zooks, bars, grenades, smokes and a funny AT snare....which all combined in only one unit.

u dont need strong tanks as USF...u have a superman -unit...which can kill easily all germans tanks.

Both axis factions have equal number of tools, except they are easier to get, additionally there is a balance issue with new USF mortar, but other then that, its purely matter of experience.

show me the units from axis which have so much tools in one unit, which is so easily to handle cause it never dies by mortas or other unluky arty strikes?

And last but not least, as it was being repeated until the end of time itself previously, search numbers do NOT represent balance, I've given you site with win/loss ratios and it says something opposite to what you claim here.

I know that site, before u showed me. Im don´t a greenhorn.
Why most of the players want to play allies? look to the waiting screen...every time a OP patch was released----the gamers play it. thats why so much play allies site.

27 Jun 2016, 07:34 AM

i played more than 10 matches the last days.

We can't really tell for obvious reason.

UKF? Really?? u need only cancer commander with superfotrest buildings which can´t killed by 2-3 mortas in 10minutes cause it will repaired by unkillable godmode pios.

Surprising, eh?
The god mode exists only in low levels, its annoying for better players, but its counterable.

OKW hasn´t a sniper or a 222. bars are much better than the upgrade for volks.
schutzen have zooks, bars, grenades, smokes and a funny AT snare....which all combined in only one unit.

You didn't mentioned OKW.
You mentioned axis.
Ost is axis.
Watch streams(list to the right) to see how better players then you handle things and learn from them.

u dont need strong tanks as USF...u have a superman -unit...which can kill easily all germans tanks.

Probably because of that strongest USF tank is a medium which loses to panther 1v1.

show me the units from axis which have so much tools in one unit, which is so easily to handle cause it never dies by mortas or other unlike arty strikes?

Ever heard of combined arms, or you're just going to full tear waterfal mode and further discussion is pointless, because you're not willing to learn or even admit that your biggest balance problem is you yourself?

I know that site, before u showed me. Im don´t a greenhorn.
Why most of the players want to play allies? look to the waiting screen...every time a OP patch was released----the gamers play it. thats why so much play allies site.

And yet, I still remember when allies were just insanely OP, it was 50:50 at good day.
Matchmaking numbers don't really have anything with balance and you don't seem to know how that works.

If you have 1000 games being played, and 1 player queuing for axis while 2 queue for allies, you'll still see 33:66%, but is 501 a 33% while 502 is 66%?

Anyway, you're not willing to take advises or even acknowledge that YOU need help more then balance, then there is nothing else we can offer you except for the box of Kleenex.
27 Jun 2016, 07:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 07:02 AMKatitof

My guess?

OKW is not easy shreck blob faction anylonger, if you had problems with old wehr combined arms, you will suck with new OKW as well as they rely on combined arms just as much now.

Check the stats in a few days as allied meta progresses.

USF mortar spam is over the top. Comes out in every match along with the ubiquitous rifleblob equipped with bazookas and LMGs.

Penal battalions now negate the previous early balance between grenadiers and conscripts, and grenadiers get hosed instantly with four man squads versus flamethrowers.

Stuart comes out so early to the point where you need to rush for AT or get wiped off the field.

Strong OKW infantry is beaten severely in the face of the super complimentary allied synergies.

27 Jun 2016, 07:40 AM

Hello,

i dont get it...why was the axis so much buffed and allies so much nerfed?

before the last patch i played 90% allies fractions.
Since patch i played much axis, espacilly OKW and i must say:

it is soooo easy to win as axis...thats a punch in the face from allied fraction. i need only some units...their OP infanterie with mg42s and stgs, some mortas and one or two ATs. I save up to 300-400 fuel and can easy win vs allies. Theire Panzer is over the top with accurate sheels against allied buildings and infantery.

one more point:

before patch: 55% searching as allies....45% searching as axis
since patch: 36% searching as allies....64% searching as axia

What happens here??

sorry for my bad english...it isn´t my motherlanguage.
27 Jun 2016, 08:47 AM

Are people still trying to argue that the searching as values in the lobby room as representative of the balance? People are trying to use these values against coh2chart values? Oh, gosh, this is worse than the EU referendum voters against immigration.

@OP: Katitof was actually really nice and pointed you towards the right way. But you disagree with him, and decided to insult him instead. I think you should stick with Axis, I really do not want you as my 2on2 teammate.
27 Jun 2016, 08:55 AM

As bad as his english is, I found 1 point valid.

The sinergy USF has now with the mortar is brutal, you get the best baseline infantry with the best mortar ( and t0 ).

Usf had such powerful inf cause it had to compensate for the lack of support weapon play, and now you have the overloaded inf AND the best mortar right out the bat.

This double effect is whats causing such grief XD.

The grens can be officially considered the worst infantry now lol, well just behind the cons, but at least those dont get wiped in 1 shot by a snipermachinegun-mortar. XD
27 Jun 2016, 08:58 AM

The mortar is indeed a bit over the top, and the USF Heavy Cavalry commander bug adds another layer of annoyance on top of it. But Relic isn't really known for introducing new units that are somehow balanced, or patches that aren't adding a hundred more bugs.

Still, this doesn't beat the LeIG spam fest we have had back then in October, the KAT OP week of 2014 or the AssEngi OP days. There was 0% for 10-15 minutes searching as Allies in 3on3/4on4 on weekends, respectively 100% as Allies for the KAT week/AssEngi OP days.
27 Jun 2016, 09:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 07:19 AMKatitof

Ergo, the need to wait 2-3 weeks in my post :romeoMug:

That's not what you meant at all. You said the allies win ratio superiority in 2v2 at was possibly down to people not knowing how to play the new OKW yet. Which indicates you didn't realise the last weekly sample was taken before the new OKW. Just have the humility to admit that instead of trying to further condescend.
27 Jun 2016, 09:28 AM

I my experience I am winning more with both axis and allies post patch. I wasn't really a schrek blobber before so my OKW game has only gotten easier (except if facing bugged USF combined arms stacking). And with allies there are many new strategies to go for. Only faction I haven't been playing post patch is Brits. It seems everyone is taking a break from the Brit overload of the past few months....thank god.

Basically I think it depends on your play style whether or not the factions were nerfed or buffed. I think overall we will see an axis nerf (and we already have in the recent 2v2 tournament) but at least some of that will attest to the dominating pre patch meta. Some people will adapt while others have their habits too entrenched so will struggle more.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★