Login

russian armor

Hans can't lose like a man

• This thread is locked
16 Jul 2013, 12:12 PM

Today i've received email showing that Hans complained about my sportmanship during Finals, what the hell did he expected? me to be polite to him? how many time he accused me for using cheats, how many times he said that im stream cheating him after he got beaten by me? He even delayed his stream by 5 minutes to avoid what, stream cheating? he disrespect me so i do the same, proof are the final games (and mine and his stream because chat log is not saved in replays)

To Hans - get the F****** life dude, stop acting like child, people don't need to stream cheat to beat you, you are not good as you think. I've never stream cheated to anyone so please stop this bullshit trashtalk to me, mostly your trashtalk is defaming me, yes, i've read your stream chat before and after final games. If you really keep acting like this, don't expect mercy from me, i'll stream snipe you more often than you think

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/irr.png/

Adding screen of this, he reported my two days later, why two days? ask him, it's probably he don't have nothing else to do
16 Jul 2013, 12:20 PM

You reap what you sow.
16 Jul 2013, 12:21 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 12:20 PMQvazar
You reap what you sow.

^
16 Jul 2013, 12:22 PM
Admin Black Badge

I understand his point, I understand your point.
It's his right to complain about your behavior as it is your to complain about his.

I don't know about the ESL tourney rules, but if he streamed as it was not necessary he can't complain about stream sniping. Its a bad behavior to stream snipe and bad for the community if there is one stream less, but in the end he takes the risk. There are ways to avoid like put a delay on stream.

Did any one of you two make an attempt to discuss this in private? Are we in preschool?
16 Jul 2013, 12:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 12:22 PMhicksi
I understand his point, I understand your point.
It's his right to complain about your behavior as it is your to complain about his.

I don't know about the ESL tourney rules, but if he streamed as it was not necessary he can't complain about stream sniping. Its a bad behavior to stream snipe and bad for the community if there is one stream less, but in the end he takes the risk. There are ways to avoid like put a delay on stream.

Did any one of you two make an attempt to discuss this in private? Are we in preschool?

he stated that im cheater and I'd for sure stream cheat on him, few rounds before finals he said that he will put delay on stream ONLY for final games.
16 Jul 2013, 12:41 PM

Hans had a 5 minute delay on his tourney stream, so stream sniping is a moot point. Is that an outright lie from Hans? He knows Barton had no advantage with the the delay.

"Play tutorial" is abusive? LOL, i would have been embarrassed to type such a thing in a official complaint. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Hans has been doing a lot of complaining lately. Truthfully, Hans is a good player and he wins a large amount of games. That's cool, he is invested in his stream, and is now an integral part of COH2 and specifically COH2.org. Good enough. However, I have been watching Hans lately and as soon as he loses, he blames everything from the map, his hot keys, his units not responding when they are supposed to, the game being boring, all the way to the other player, etc ad nauseam. Why? because he loses. That's also fine, it is his stream.

Hans is being held up as player we should emulate. Look at the official forums and Facebook. The Dev's or whoever have promoted him and his streams on several occasions... really?? In the most recent tourney Hans lost two games to Barton. The "trolling" was minimal. Everyone knows Barton, his "trolling" isn't malicious, and he doesn't mean anything by it. It goes back to the wider point of Hans's reaction to not winning. His scorched earth lashing out is getting old tbh.

Personally, I think Stephen is a more mild mannered and fun streamer to watch who almost never gets mad over a kid's game. So perhaps Hans isn't the best role model that should be held up in such high esteem because at the end of the day, he's just another player who happens to be on a little friendlier terms with "the powers that be" but rarely do I see anyone act in such a negative manner as Hans when they lose.

People are starting to notice, and the bias is showing.

Be seeing you,

~Josh
16 Jul 2013, 12:42 PM

Can you even blame him Barton? Others in your clan stream snipe him on a daily basis so it's no wonder he's always suspicious of yourself.

You and your friends made your bed now lie in it.
16 Jul 2013, 12:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 12:42 PMHissy
Can you even blame him Barton? Others in your clan stream snipe him on a daily basis so it's no wonder he's always suspicious of yourself.

Sure, being suspicious is good, and that's why Hans had a five minute delay on his stream during the tournament. So when Hans says in an official complaint that Barton could have had a second monitor to watch his streams, how would that have helped when there was five minute delay? Anyway, I watched the game from both perspectives, and Hans was outplayed. Personally, I don't think Hans can beat Barton.
16 Jul 2013, 13:08 PM

If he complains enough you get banned so he gets first place. He's playing to win!
16 Jul 2013, 13:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge

This topic has no discussion value except continuing a fight between 2 individuals in public.

If anything, it lets both of you look like fools.
16 Jul 2013, 13:35 PM

the answer is simple: stop abusing hans, and he will have no reason to report you for anything.

if you choose to continue abusing him, you accept the fact that you might get punished in some way or another for it.

i agree with onkelsam that this thread really doesn't serve any other purpose than to "shame" hans for reporting you, when it is his right to do so if he felt offended by whatever you said (just as a reminder, even if you think "play tutorial" is not an abusive comment, he might feel otherwise, as might any other player too).
16 Jul 2013, 13:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 13:35 PMcr4wler

if you choose to continue abusing him, you accept the fact that you might get punished in some way or another for it.

^This

Stop playing the innocent puppy Barton, you know damn well you and your buddies try to streamsnipe Hans all the time.

You gave him abuse in the finals, he files a complaint. Rightfully so I would say.

Also: you guys might think your trolling brings some life to these boards, but all you do is make coh2.org look like kindergarden.
16 Jul 2013, 13:49 PM
Benefactor 115

Both of you work out your issues, I really don't want to see another ticket involving both of you again.
16 Jul 2013, 13:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 13:46 PMStoffa

You gave him abuse in the finals, he files a complaint. Rightfully so I would say.

I gave him abuse? remember that tourneys are "play to win" not some sort of having fun.

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 13:35 PMcr4wler
the answer is simple: stop abusing hans, and he will have no reason to report you for anything.

i agree with onkelsam that this thread really doesn't serve any other purpose than to "shame" hans for reporting you, when it is his right to do so if he felt offended by whatever you said (just as a reminder, even if you think "play tutorial" is not an abusive comment, he might feel otherwise, as might any other player too).

First of all, hans accused me for cheating, let he stop trashtalking arround first k? because he started it all
16 Jul 2013, 13:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

I'm pretty sure the BM started it all Barton. You cant really treat people like shit for so long and not expect to get shit thrown back do you?
16 Jul 2013, 13:57 PM

anybody who watches streams, or reading forums knows that you both have issues. Its betwen hans and barton. So solved it on yourself. i think most of people just dont give a single fuck.
16 Jul 2013, 15:21 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Ipkaifung one of the refs for the ESL torny asked us to solve this issue in private which I have done on the official complaint section. However if you want to humilate yourself by all means go ahead.

Anyway for the record I don't give a damn that I lost that final. I said gg wp during both games and if you watched my stream back you will see that I congratulated him. However what I do care about is being able to play in a tourny game without having with the abusive and trolling that you seem incapable of not doing.

I honestly can't believe you have the nerve to go on here and tell me to man up and stop acting like a child. Seriously, don't make me laugh so much it hurts! If you and your little gang of bullies and trolls want to keep going around and try and make my life difficult then what on earth do you expect? No wonder vonivan has been banned. I wonder who's next on the chopping block?

16 Jul 2013, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 13:56 PMBudwise
I'm pretty sure the BM started it all Barton. You cant really treat people like shit for so long and not expect to get shit thrown back do you?

there are only few people that i treat like shit you know?

Anyway, you know mine story with Hans? all started when in vCoH we played 2v2 AT, when we played axis he was quite because i was obviosuly playing better than him, later when we plaed as allies, the all big shittalk from him has started, in every fucking game, even now, in 2v2, he always complains on his ally instead of himself.

Truth is i don't start hating people first
16 Jul 2013, 15:23 PM

remember that tourneys are "play to win" not some sort of having fun.

you already lost.
16 Jul 2013, 15:26 PM
Patrion 14

Even if we assume this is something between Barton and HelpingHans, one fact stays. Barton and his fellow "CoHExperts" are the biggest trolls ever seen in CoH. This "play tutorial" stuff, chat spam, the exessiv use of MVGame and Kappa and writing in caps is at least rude. I go with cr4wler and OnkelSam. Someone who acts like you do has no right to complain if one of his victims stands up.

Everyone knows Barton, his "trolling" isn't malicious, and he doesn't mean anything by it.

Like his troll action in Krebs stream? You can think about Krebs what you want but nobody deserves to be treated like that. What they did and how they called him was simply disgusting. These were just heavy insults. Thats just a shame.

Hans had a 5 minute delay on his tourney stream, so stream sniping is a moot point. Is that an outright lie from Hans? He knows Barton had no advantage with the the delay.

Well short time before the game he was using twitch to chose a random stream viewer for a give away and you could see in this stage that there was no delay set and i doubt he did it later on because he was streaming all the time and i dont saw him doing it. As fare as i can say he dind´t use a delay server.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★