Login

russian armor

Zooked rifles should lose snare

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
26 Jun 2016, 02:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2016, 09:14 AMKatitof
Sure, will LMG grens lose rifle nades too?

What is up with unending avalanche of penilebuttaction level of quality ideas?

Do you want an easy way to push zook rifles?

A-move infantry in their direction as they will NOT have any AI to defend themselves.

I don't think this is true.
26 Jun 2016, 03:11 AM

rifle snare is the WORST out of all of the armies, worst range, take forever to shoot, have bullshit minimal range when everyone else doesn't and bugs out and doesn't shoot way more than it should.

And from the sound of it, sounds like you send in your Panzer 4s without any support.....
26 Jun 2016, 03:14 AM

Permanently Banned
rifle snare is the WORST out of all of the armies, worst range, take forever to shoot, have bullshit minimal range when everyone else doesn't and bugs out and doesn't shoot way more than it should.

And from the sound of it, sounds like you send in your Panzer 4s without any support.....

True. I don't support the tank half the time. USF players almost never support their Shermans though. I paid 125 fuel for a tank that can't hold it's own against a single zook rifle squad.
26 Jun 2016, 03:38 AM

ok you are all retarded. WHAT THE FUCK ARE UPGRADES FOR? just to make a unit a feather strength stronger? If it fits their purpose stfu cause relic isnt gonna change it unless it doesnt fit purpose. Understood?

These retard threads are amazingly annoying to read.

+1 Katitof tho his posts are bs but they hit the point.
26 Jun 2016, 04:01 AM

If you put any zooks on Riflemen, you will be neutering their potential. Putting two zooks on rifles would be a complete waste of the squad and your muni. I don't usually get zooks on rifles, but when I do, I only ever equip one on each squad and it's mostly to scare off opponents who make heavy use of light/medium armor.

Seriously. If your opponent is zook blobbing his rifles, then you can pretty much just roflstomp him with your army. Put infantry in front (they'll survive pretty well since the rifles won't have their godlike AI anymore), and your armor at the back where they can shoot at range.

+1

This is why USF AT got buffed. All other factions but USF have lots of options for good armor and good AT, while USF had paper Jackson and a meh AT gun (not as bad as puppchen, but still meh). Barely enough, if you ask me. The buffs they got put USF AT in a spot where they won't completely nullify Axis armor "advantage" (whatever that is now lol), but enough that they can fight armor more effectively, being dedicated AT after all.

USF players almost never support their Shermans though.

Then it means they are out harassing flanks/lone capture points. If a sherman is in the middle of a battle "tanking", it will quickly die to all the AT due to its paper armor thus a Sherman has to keep low profile and go harass alone.
26 Jun 2016, 07:11 AM

Permanently Banned
If you put any zooks on Riflemen, you will be neutering their potential. Putting two zooks on rifles would be a complete waste of the squad and your muni. I don't usually get zooks on rifles, but when I do, I only ever equip one on each squad and it's mostly to scare off opponents who make heavy use of light/medium armor.

Seriously. If your opponent is zook blobbing his rifles, then you can pretty much just roflstomp him with your army. Put infantry in front (they'll survive pretty well since the rifles won't have their godlike AI anymore), and your armor at the back where they can shoot at range.

+1

This is why USF AT got buffed. All other factions but USF have lots of options for good armor and good AT, while USF had paper Jackson and a meh AT gun (not as bad as puppchen, but still meh). Barely enough, if you ask me. The buffs they got put USF AT in a spot where they won't completely nullify Axis armor "advantage" (whatever that is now lol), but enough that they can fight armor more effectively, being dedicated AT after all.

Then it means they are out harassing flanks/lone capture points. If a sherman is in the middle of a battle "tanking", it will quickly die to all the AT due to its paper armor thus a Sherman has to keep low profile and go harass alone.

Single upgraded zooks on all inf squads is enough to completely dominate any medium armor. Having one bar on each rifle is still good enough to challenge grens. You're right on the fact that Shermans are usually used to kill my capping infantry but they can be used to support infantry like any other armor. Just put it slightly behind the infantry and use it to pulverize the enemy inf. When the enemy inf is gone and if there is a enemy medium, u can engage with the AP rounds. If your going to talk about paper armor, remember that the p4 (Ost) has only 20 more frontal armor than the Sherman. Zooks pen 66% from the front. And USF has way more zooks than Ost or OKW have in schrecks. Zooks are just as dangerous as schreck cuz of the better RoF. And yes, the only thing superior about axis mediums is the higher cost, lol. 20 more armor is negated quite easily by cromwell's speed to close in, and which actually has 10 more pen than p4.
nee
26 Jun 2016, 07:30 AM

I don't see how this is an issue, if you try to close distance with a tank with Riflemen upgraded with bazookas, you're risking men AND the upgrades when you should have used an RET squad with bazookas to back them up.
Their AT Rifle Grenade snare is the worst of all snares, anyways, at worst it's practically compensated.
26 Jun 2016, 18:31 PM

who the hell uses zooked rifles instead of RE's?
26 Jun 2016, 18:42 PM

Yeah, this is a dubious suggestion. Leave riflemen alone.
26 Jun 2016, 19:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2016, 10:05 AMKatitof

If they do, then they don't have enough zooks to be a real threat to medium tanks, therefore not an issue.

Zooks have better pen than ostheer Panzer IV :snfPeter:
26 Jun 2016, 19:48 PM

I'm fine with riflemen having AT grenade as long as Panzergrenadiers can get a panzerfaust ability
26 Jun 2016, 20:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 18:31 PMArclyte
who the hell uses zooked rifles instead of RE's?

I do sometimes, is it really better to just build more REs if I want to have more than 4 Bazookas on the field?
26 Jun 2016, 20:14 PM

Zooks have better pen than ostheer Panzer IV :snfPeter:

And PTRS have comparable pen to T34, the point?
27 Jun 2016, 12:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 20:14 PMKatitof

The poin is: Ostheer Panzer IV is 125 fuel lol
27 Jun 2016, 12:46 PM

The poin is: Ostheer Panzer IV is 125 fuel lol

And?

It doesn't need to switch ammo to be effective, it has high armor, it has low penetration drop over range, above average reload and scatter, great vet ability, awesome scaling, doesn't fight highly armored meds.

There is nothing wrong with ost P4, no matter how you try to spin it.
27 Jun 2016, 12:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 20:14 PMKatitof

I guess zook and p4 deal 160 dmg
PTRS surely doenst deal the samedamage as t34
27 Jun 2016, 13:32 PM

I guess zook and p4 deal 160 dmg
PTRS surely doenst deal the samedamage as t34

Well, it certainly fares better vs heavies, given the guaranteed 13 dmg regardless of penetration :snfPeter:

Also, zook deals 80 dmg :snfBarton:
27 Jun 2016, 13:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 12:46 PMKatitof

And?

It doesn't need to switch ammo to be effective, it has high armor, it has low penetration drop over range, above average reload and scatter, great vet ability, awesome scaling, doesn't fight highly armored meds.

There is nothing wrong with ost P4, no matter how you try to spin it.

Also who cares about penetration on Axis armor, all Allied tanks (except IS-2) are paper armour anyway and with rear armor nerf, flanked IS-2 will be melted in no times.
27 Jun 2016, 23:13 PM

True. I don't support the tank half the time. USF players almost never support their Shermans though. I paid 125 fuel for a tank that can't hold it's own against a single zook rifle squad.

Why are you still posting?

If you can't handle a single Zook squad with a Panzer IV, that's your problem.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS