russian armor

Zooked rifles should lose snare

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
28 Jun 2016, 12:05 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 23:13 PMLuGer33

Why are you still posting?

If you can't handle a single Zook squad with a Panzer IV, that's your problem.

lol. Its not me, it's the p4 I paid 125 + tech cost fuel for yet can't handle a single lousy riflemen squad without getting engine damaged unless you focus all your attention on the stupid p4 and constantly kite at max range, which will prevent the p4 from hitting anything.
28 Jun 2016, 12:11 PM

lol. Its not me, it's the p4 I paid 125 + tech cost fuel for yet can't handle a single lousy riflemen squad without getting engine damaged unless you focus all your attention on the stupid p4 and constantly kite at max range, which will prevent the p4 from hitting anything.

So basically, you'd have to micro like we had to micro from day 1 and that is a problem for you, right?
28 Jun 2016, 13:02 PM

You should loose access, to create new topics on coh2.org

:hansREKT::lolol:
28 Jun 2016, 13:11 PM

Build an Ostwind next time if you have to fight infantry... It works much better but-requires-skill.
28 Jun 2016, 13:21 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 13:11 PMEsxile
Build an Ostwind next time if you have to fight infantry... It works much better but-requires-skill.

lol when a p4 is trying to get away from a single rifleman squad, the ostwind will get the same result: engine damage. Though the difference is that if the USF player decides to follow up with a zook blob, the Ostwind will bleed the USF player more than the p4, but simply won't do enough dps to fend of the zook blob which will still end up knocking out the ostwind. And if u think the moving accuracy of the p4 is bad, well try using the ostwind while moving. And if u sit still with the ostwind, you're asking for engine damage. Simple as that.
28 Jun 2016, 13:23 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 12:11 PMKatitof

So basically, you'd have to micro like we had to micro from day 1 and that is a problem for you, right?

Ostheer has already far more micro intensive units than USF (sniper, mgs, grens, paks). P4 shouldn't be one of them.
28 Jun 2016, 13:28 PM

Why?

Why do you believe you should not have to micro any specific unit?

Because krupp steel?
28 Jun 2016, 13:35 PM

while i dont agree with OP, this is bullshit aswell. If the rifleman have a bar or m1919 aswell, they pack quite a punch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is what wehrbabbies actually believe!

After the 5 minute mark, if your rifle don't have double bar they are simply useless against infantry, Especially against the Ubermench grens.
28 Jun 2016, 13:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 13:28 PMKatitof
Why?

Because krupp steel?

Because their moving accuracy is shit,thats why he made that clear and he is right.Both pz 4 and ostwind kill shit while trying to kite..especially vs zook blob.Bazooka blob simply invalidate ost medium armour,while still having enough AI power if u can spam them due to one lmg equip option and terminator vet which get very fast due to bazooka dmg.
To this is added mortar abuse and superfast,.superdurable stuart .
28 Jun 2016, 13:52 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 13:28 PMKatitof
Why?

Because krupp steel?

When fighting against inf with a Sherman, how micro intensive is that? Do u always have to kite if on full health? No. Secondly, Sherman is way better at fighting inf so German players rarely chase Shermans with inf yet USF players have the gall to chase a p4 with a single zook rifle squad knowing that the vet 0 p4 can't hit shit.
28 Jun 2016, 13:53 PM

Because their moving accuracy is shit,thats why he made that clear and he is right.Both pz 4 and ostwind kill shit while trying to kite..especially vs zook blob.Bazooka blob simply invalidate ost medium armour,while still having enough AI power if u can spam them due to one lmg equip option and terminator vet which get very fast due to bazooka dmg.
To this is added mortar abuse and superfast,.superdurable stuart .

See, this is the perfect example of why bad players should not participate in balance discussions.
Have you known your shit, you'd knew that HMG is enough to slow down inf blob to a crawl, even if you'd have to reposition/retreat it for ostwind to do its magic, have you had enough micro skill, you'd knew about pressing STOP, letting tank fire and moving again, old trick that is around ever since moving scatter penalty was introduced on top of accuracy penalty.

Again, the issues boil down to skill at the end.

And what is zook blob to you?
Because 3 rifles with dual zooks will be a-moved by LMG grens and mixed set up can NOT keep up with kiting P4.

Getting more then 3 rifles isn't a good idea or you'll bleed too much.

Alternatively, ask your teammate to assist you with super fast, super durable luchs.
28 Jun 2016, 14:04 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 13:53 PMKatitof

See, this is the perfect example of why bad players should not participate in balance discussions.
Have you known your shit, you'd knew that HMG is enough to slow down inf blob to a crawl, even if you'd have to reposition/retreat it for ostwind to do its magic, have you had enough micro skill, you'd knew about pressing STOP, letting tank fire and moving again, old trick that is around ever since moving scatter penalty was introduced on top of accuracy penalty.

Again, the issues boil down to skill at the end.

And what is zook blob to you?
Because 3 rifles with dual zooks will be a-moved by LMG grens and mixed set up can NOT keep up with kiting P4.

Getting more then 3 rifles isn't a good idea or you'll bleed too much.

Alternatively, ask your teammate to assist you with super fast, super durable luchs.

Again, like a said earlier, no one gets double zooks on riflemen. Single zook and single bar. Yes u can just the "stop-shoot-moveback" tactic on the ostwind but that is much more work than what the USF player needs to do for his riflemen. All he needs to do is keep running forward and only stop for 1 sec to fire their zooks. Then keep on running. Plus one mistake by the Ost player and the rifles get in range for the snare which equals dead Ostwind. If the USF player loses a rifle squad, thats a minor loss, if the Ost player loses ostwind thats a big deal. The USF player should be the one microing harder with his infantry if he wants to fight tanks with them, not the Ostheer player. Way to reward the Ostheer player for getting a fuel adv over the USF player by giving a tank that is more of a liability than an asset.

I retract the idea about losing the snare. That may be a bit harsh. But I suggest an accuracy nerf for zooks at max range. Or a cost increase. The chance of the zook hitting a vet 0 p4 at max range is higher than the p4 hitting a single man in the rifle squad. Zooks are just as good as schrecks against mediums cuz what they lack in penetration, they make up with RoF and can be equipped on any infantry unit unlike shcrecks.
28 Jun 2016, 18:05 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 13:35 PMzerocoh

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is what wehrbabbies actually believe!

After the 5 minute mark, if your rifle don't have double bar they are simply useless against infantry, Especially against the Ubermench grens.

well, first of all, i have played more allies than axis recently

second of all, even unupgraded rifleman are not "useless" against infantry

third of all, calling grens Übermenschen is probably the most ridiculous thing i have seen in a while

fourth, this coming from a player whose playercard link says "error 200" is just a bad joke

go troll someone else on the official forums
28 Jun 2016, 18:23 PM

Riflemens are the only good, what USF have. Nerf them and remove this faction from game.
28 Jun 2016, 18:39 PM

News flash ace, its just you not the game.
28 Jun 2016, 18:53 PM

Again, like a said earlier, no one gets double zooks on riflemen. Single zook and single bar. Yes u can just the "stop-shoot-moveback" tactic on the ostwind but that is much more work than what the USF player needs to do for his riflemen. All he needs to do is keep running forward and only stop for 1 sec to fire their zooks. Then keep on running. Plus one mistake by the Ost player and the rifles get in range for the snare which equals dead Ostwind. If the USF player loses a rifle squad, thats a minor loss, if the Ost player loses ostwind thats a big deal. The USF player should be the one microing harder with his infantry if he wants to fight tanks with them, not the Ostheer player. Way to reward the Ostheer player for getting a fuel adv over the USF player by giving a tank that is more of a liability than an asset.

I retract the idea about losing the snare. That may be a bit harsh. But I suggest an accuracy nerf for zooks at max range. Or a cost increase. The chance of the zook hitting a vet 0 p4 at max range is higher than the p4 hitting a single man in the rifle squad. Zooks are just as good as schrecks against mediums cuz what they lack in penetration, they make up with RoF and can be equipped on any infantry unit unlike shcrecks.

Zook are there to soft counter mediums, and while carrying it, the squad is good for nothing else. It is like asking to nerf pzgren/shreck because they take half of any medium tank life if they hit. Support your pz4 with a hmg, stop being a bad player, improve.
28 Jun 2016, 21:01 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 18:53 PMEsxile

Zook are there to soft counter mediums, and while carrying it, the squad is good for nothing else. It is like asking to nerf pzgren/shreck because they take half of any medium tank life if they hit. Support your pz4 with a hmg, stop being a bad player, improve.

I think I've said this for the millionth time, rifles with only one bar can still almost match the firepower of a lmg gren. Since USF usually have more inf, "almost match" is good enough. Infantry with double bars will dominate all Ost inf.
29 Jun 2016, 00:44 AM

Also who cares about penetration on Axis armor, all Allied tanks (except IS-2) are paper armour anyway and with rear armor nerf, flanked IS-2 will be melted in no times.

Thing is, no one flanks IS2. You get TDs versus it.

Well unless you're into puma heavy strat, PzIVs not worth it to flank. And flanking with patnher means you're endangering your 190 fuel tank. With good panther frontal armor, you're better off slugging it out with IS2, with some PaK support if you feel RNG is not on your side.
29 Jun 2016, 03:23 AM

Thing is, no one flanks IS2. You get TDs versus it.

Well unless you're into puma heavy strat, PzIVs not worth it to flank. And flanking with patnher means you're endangering your 190 fuel tank. With good panther frontal armor, you're better off slugging it out with IS2, with some PaK support if you feel RNG is not on your side.

Yeah usually Axis got enough TD to slug it out, I used to flank IS-2 when I spam Puma when Soviet spam T3 unit, Puma with TWP turret lock IS-2 it is really helpless (Although at that time it is more the Soviet get greedy and he dive his IS-2 to chase my Command P4).
All valid point, usually Axis armor does not need to flank, too much risk involves but sometimes you got a window to exploit like his IS-2 walks into your vetted Pak/Stug or he hit a Teller mines.
29 Jun 2016, 08:36 AM

I think I've said this for the millionth time, rifles with only one bar can still almost match the firepower of a lmg gren. Since USF usually have more inf, "almost match" is good enough. Infantry with double bars will dominate all Ost inf.

As per design, use sniper, mortar, hmg to deal with it.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
unknown 25
Poland 12
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L