Login

russian armor

OKW can be killed in less than 5 minutes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
24 Jun 2016, 18:50 PM

Sturm Pios spam looks to be new meta in team games. Which is hilarious cos these can be countered so easily with good HMG play. The attrition cost will bury you alive and of course you need to equip them with Shreks what only ads to the injury. It's priceless to see SP squad with shreks loose 2-3 models due to a good Cromwell shot. And then comes the rage.

On the side note meeting decent opponent paints completely different picture.
25 Jun 2016, 03:48 AM

USF fully upgraded forward retreat point 240mp 120 fu major + 250mp 10 fu ambu = 490 MP and 130 FU

You're forgetting the 10 pop cap that the major and ambulance take up, so if the game lasts an hour, the 490 mp can become as much as 1200 mp
25 Jun 2016, 05:50 AM

This pudding still going? Goddamn, y'all can bring on the salt, y'know that? Not that I'm complaining about it :clap: . Also, I feel like I shouldn't add anymore than I already did, so.. grabs popcorn
25 Jun 2016, 10:53 AM

OKW AT gun can camo AND retreat.

what, is it so hard to snare with a faust then finish vehicles out with raketenwerfer? Cause thats what soviet players had to do every game with AT nade and Zis.

This is just blobberkomando players waking up and joining the rest of us in the real world.
25 Jun 2016, 11:35 AM

Guys, c'mon, as I've said before, the new STG44 on volks provides far superior AI than the schreks used to. I mean I used to get schreks in order to snipe models but it was just too rare to be worth it. Schreks sucked.
25 Jun 2016, 12:35 PM

OKW AT gun can camo AND retreat.

what, is it so hard to snare with a faust then finish vehicles out with raketenwerfer? Cause thats what soviet players had to do every game with AT nade and Zis.

This is just blobberkomando players waking up and joining the rest of us in the real world.

Why not give OKW a copy of the 6pounder then? They cost exactly the same, just that one of them is better than the other one at everything.
26 Jun 2016, 02:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2016, 03:48 AMGrumpy

You're forgetting the 10 pop cap that the major and ambulance take up, so if the game lasts an hour, the 490 mp can become as much as 1200 mp

When you major and ambulance die, do you lose your T4?
26 Jun 2016, 04:41 AM

The Soviet GMC™ Doctrine: This doctrine is broken as hell. HM38 is much more effective than the leFH/leIG yet it is ridiculously cheaper. It does an excellent job at wiping out sturmpioneers, MG34s, falls and obersoldaten. It also negates the core design element of OKW, the Forward trucks. T3485s outmatch the PIV and are also cheaper. Mark taret turns every vehicle into a Jagdtiger and without smoke you are pretty much fucked.
26 Jun 2016, 08:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 02:24 AMsinthe

When you major and ambulance die, do you lose your T4?

Will you also compare the effort needed to kill one and the other?
26 Jun 2016, 15:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 18:48 PMGenObi

^ butt hurt okw fanboy incoming

wait what. you got that from that one post? if I was some fangirl like you, I would make shitposts that benefit my faction all the time and trash on the other faction constantly. But I don't, because I like to play both sides and this time I notice one side is lacking and I give out my opinion on it. Meanwhile you, no matter how gardened the meta is, all you do is "wahh axie opieop wahhh".

I made a post that stated the obvious, and you respond with an answer that you didn't even take a quick research on. If you're gonna call me a fanboy, at least call me a USF boy (not really a total fanboy, but just my most played).
26 Jun 2016, 16:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 08:17 AMKatitof

Will you also compare the effort needed to kill one and the other?

I can. What methodoligy do you think would be best?

I wouldn't mind a decrease in the majors price, if when he died you lost T4. Just like when you try to calipilize on OKW truck mechanic and end up over extending yourself.
26 Jun 2016, 18:45 PM

@spectre645: So just had a look at your posting history, you have never contributed anything valuable. You just randomly bite people because you can't tolerate having your favorite faction criticized

so you say, but i truly doubt you are capable of reading past the first page of my commenting history.

i do my best to not spam threads with the same point and i also try to not post every negative thought if it has already been echoed. according to you, that's not a contribution.

I'm sure my 71 posts have done far less damage than your 600 or soo posts of drivel.

Do your best to elaborate your points with stats and replays and maybe we could have a productive discussion on these forums.
26 Jun 2016, 19:21 PM

so you say, but i truly doubt you are capable of reading past the first page of my commenting history.

i do my best to not spam threads with the same point and i also try to not post every negative thought if it has already been echoed. according to you, that's not a contribution.

I'm sure my 71 posts have done far less damage than your 600 or soo posts of drivel.

Do your best to elaborate your points with stats and replays and maybe we could have a productive discussion on these forums.

Your posts are pretty evenly split between pro-ally posts and flaming axis players.
26 Jun 2016, 19:22 PM

Don't bother with him. 120mm is well know for its shitness. The only advantage is range, nothing more.

He's just rage posting without any numbers so... Who cares :loco:

120mm is also well known for it's squad wiping.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 26
France 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak