Login

russian armor

OKW can be killed in less than 5 minutes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
22 Jun 2016, 16:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:38 PMGenObi

No need to bet, I agree with you because for a lot of people who are use to excellant anti everything mainline infantry with little to no teching before a panther or such will have trouble with the adjustments and strategy of using a combine arms approach for now on.

Or as we the rest the community call it, playing the game like how it was suppose to play.

And how do you explain that OpKW didn't have the highest wr, but instead the lowest in 1v1 and 2v2 for the past week? :romeoHype:
22 Jun 2016, 16:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:43 PMDomine

I don't force anyone to argue with me.

But here's something I can promise you. Things will get changed again.

Of course, things always change. The game would become stale without change.
22 Jun 2016, 16:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:27 PMBudwise

Sure man, sure. I'm sorry, but of all members on this site I value your biased opinion spam the least.
:hansREKT::hansREKT::hansREKT::hansREKT::hansREKT::hansREKT::hansGG:
22 Jun 2016, 16:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:28 PMKatitof

But that's not my opinion, but ground school math...
wow math was not good when i showed that the su-85 (the old one) was better in all apart from armor than the jp4 (the jp4 cost even more ) you must be a man who change opinion fast
22 Jun 2016, 17:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 15:54 PMWaffaru

What this means in practice is that most panzershrecks that are aimed towards an allied tank WILL penetrate mainline medium allies tanks without fail. Bazookas have trouble penetrating the same tier of axis tanks, due to the low penetration value and the high armor of said tanks.

yeah but P4 and stug will get raped by zook blob. If you get by the late game, no USF blob will do you any harm. The most potent stages of a USF blob are during early and mid game.
22 Jun 2016, 17:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:53 PMsinthe

This AI upgrade is literally the worst AI upgrade in the game.

Meanwhile cons cry in corner with their doctrinal upgrade whitch NERF their long range DPS and boost their mid-close range by same amound as volks stg do ;)
22 Jun 2016, 17:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:27 PMBudwise

Sure man, sure. I'm sorry, but of all members on this site I value your biased opinion spam the least.

that's hilarious coming from you

I don't think I've seen a balanced viewpoint from you yet
22 Jun 2016, 17:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:28 PMGenObi
Welp i guess we all knew there was going to be a teething period for our less then average players. Its happen everytime the okw gets adjusted, boy its been a long road from the OPkw ridiculousness of old.

I would hope that threads like these wouldnt pop up until we at least get 24 hours with the patch, i know personally i played 2 matches as okw and got my butt handed to me because iam kinda relearning the faction, i could only imagine the kinda shock the average Axis only player must be feeling when the realization that their one unit A move all in one destroyer is no longer vaild and a combine arms approach must be taken.

Its gonna take some timw but OpKW is finally been adjusted to a OKW, may take a few more adjustments but overall all the changes are for the game as a whole and not for any specific faction.

A shout out to Magfliga for the great patch and work.

So you've played 2 games, concluded you need to relearn OKW, yet you're convinced they are balanced now. Cool story bro. You should campaign for Brexit.
22 Jun 2016, 18:15 PM

So you've played 2 games, concluded you need to relearn OKW, yet you're convinced they are balanced now. Cool story bro. You should campaign for Brexit.

Reading and comprehension must be really hard for you.

But anyway if you wanna compare in game experience its real simple.

Playcard please bro
22 Jun 2016, 18:17 PM

Mods, please, change topic name:
OKW can be killed I got :hansREKT: in less than 5 minutes

Thanks.

+1
22 Jun 2016, 18:33 PM

OKW ded. Ostheer ded. Axis ded. Watch all the wehraboos(aka 75% of coh2 player) disappear.

Allied fangirls think Axis still any good this patch, claim it's "balanced" coz their free wins are all totally due to their "skill". Meanwhile, people who actually play both sides equally, claim OKW is UP (Ostheer's been scheibe a long time now).

And before you put me on any side, I play mostly USF with EFA a close second.

Bye Axis. Cheers to the masochists who still play those factions, and thanks for the easy wins. :hansGG:
22 Jun 2016, 18:48 PM

OKW ded. Ostheer ded. Axis ded. Watch all the wehraboos(aka 75% of coh2 player) disappear.

Allied fangirls think Axis still any good this patch, claim it's "balanced" coz their free wins are all totally due to their "skill". Meanwhile, people who actually play both sides equally, claim OKW is UP (Ostheer's been scheibe a long time now).

And before you put me on any side, I play mostly USF with EFA a close second.

Bye Axis. Cheers to the masochists who still play those factions, and thanks for the easy wins. :hansGG:

^ butt hurt okw fanboy incoming
22 Jun 2016, 18:52 PM
Patrion 14

OK guys, Im confused. I see a lot of people complaining about the WC51 (lol), and it doesn't make sense to me. In terms of OKW's AT, they unlock fausts with first building (when shrecks used to become available) and still have t0 raketens + mines only until then.

So how is it that the WC51 is sudden;y OP? It is exactly as powerful as it was pre-patch, and in fact is slightly worse because the raketen got a pretty good buff.

Jesus guys, at least be consistent in what you whine about.
22 Jun 2016, 19:00 PM

It appears every vehicle is now super OP vs OKW because none of the average players have ever used an anti tank gun before. Lol. The thought of microing an anti tank gun is incomprehensible after 1 day of the patch coming out and removing their anti everything volk blobs.

Give the OKW players a couple days and they will figure out how to buy an anti tank gun, how to position it, and how to shoot allied vehicles...this is new to them...they have never had to do it before so let's cut them some slack.

Lol.
22 Jun 2016, 19:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 18:15 PMGenObi

Reading and comprehension must be really hard for you.

But anyway if you wanna compare in game experience its real simple.

Playcard please bro

Note that I have not stated whether I consider OKW UP now or OP before the patch. I made no comment on balance. But ofc your #sohardcore kneejerk reaction is "playercard plz" as if having better stats than someone makes it impossible to commit logical fallacies i.e. "I'm not sure how OKW works yet but I'm sure they are balanced."

Oh wait, I forgot who I'm talking to. Have you turned 13 yet?
22 Jun 2016, 19:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

wow math was not good when i showed that the su-85 (the old one) was better in all apart from armor than the jp4 (the jp4 cost even more ) you must be a man who change opinion fast

Apples and oranges. You have to realize what average targets you'll face while using an Su85 or a JPIV and not analyse 1v1 both units. You also forgot to mention that it was smaller (5 size difference is a lot), the gun was less accurate and it had way worst veterancy.
To make my point more clear, think about bazookas and the 45mm AT gun. They are fine against Axis but are really exceptional when facing allied tanks. Fast rof against lower armored tanks, means that most shots will penetrate.

Ontopic: i'll rather see non conventional healing methods improved (medic stashes and medkits) at first. I think swapping the medics upgrade for OKW flak HQ instead would be better.
22 Jun 2016, 19:17 PM

OP Updated;

• M1 81mm: USF does not need this. Just reduce the price for teching nades and remove this new cheese altogether. It is Single–handedly negating %99 of the core CoH2 design and gameplay elements. They have the most broken howitzer in game already so there is no justification for adding this, and specially in HQ! WTF. So either remove this or remove ostheer T1 and T2 buildings altogether. The MG34 at 2-3CP makes zero sense as well, as long as this unit exists.
22 Jun 2016, 19:21 PM

Need more time to evaluate, but his patch look good for the moment.
22 Jun 2016, 19:25 PM

Meanwhile cons cry in corner

Cons shouldn't cry in a corner. All Relic needs to do is nerf the shit out of the USF, UKF, and OKW (OKW to a lesser extent due to the patch); then, and only then, will true balance be achieved.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 19:18 PMNosliw

Are you really this idiotic or are you merely trolling for jest?

If it's greatly nerfed in the near future, then yes, he's trolling.
PAGES (15)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS