Login

russian armor

OKW can be killed in less than 5 minutes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
22 Jun 2016, 14:29 PM

I don't understand why OKW is complaining about having side upgrades...for once. How is ~100 manpower and 15 fuel too expensive, or "fucking stupid" for medics...when USF has to pay 100 something manpower and 25 fuel just to throw a hand grenade. Not to mention 250 manpower and 10 fuel for an ambo.

Can anyone please answer me this question and explain how OKW players can possibly find a way to complain, or am I losing my mind over here?

Let's look at USF healing and upgrades. To get an ambulance, a bar on a rife squad, and a hand grenade...the USF has to spend 4/500 manpower (exact number eludes me), 45 fuel and 60 munitions. All just to have proper healing, a bar and a hand grenade...

To get healing you need to pay for:
- SwS truck call-in
- Battlegroup HQ building
- Medics unlock

So it is not about JUST Medics unlock.
22 Jun 2016, 14:32 PM

To get healing you need to pay for:
- SwS truck call-in
- Battlegroup HQ building
- Medics unlock

Time to use that spio medcrates then?
Fast luchs was meta for months now, you got healing with 2nd truck, incredibly late.

If healing wasn't an issue when you went mechanized first, it won't be an issue now.
22 Jun 2016, 14:35 PM

Just let this topic die please.
OKW play style has been changed completely in a single patch after 2 years of almost constant meta.

Give it some time.
22 Jun 2016, 14:43 PM

Code

Range: 10 20 35
DPS change on model with StG: +135% +108% +33%

Total DPS:
5 x kar_98k_rifle_mp 17.3 13.5 9.05

3 x kar_98k_rifle_mp 10.38 8.1 5.43
2 x mp44_smg_mp 16.28 11.24 4.8
3 x kar_98k_rifle_mp + 2 mp44_smg_mp 26.66 19.34 10.23

Total squad DPS change: +54% +43% +13%

Math is hard.

:hansREKT:

Math is hard. That's why yours is wrong. The DPS change is 35%, 30%, and 11%. Change in dps is (new dps - old dps)/old dps.
22 Jun 2016, 14:50 PM

The devil has spoken himself: https://www.coh2.org/topic/53915/wc51-vs-okw-new-patch

To summarize again.

- Faust t0o expensive, teching shouldn't be required.

- The cost for medics is fucking stupid, haha.

- Give volks an alternate upgrade.

Lol, Do you live outside of this forum? Didn't mention faust but shreck, now OKW has to carefully choose between upgrades. But OKW has the exact same access to tools to counter the WC51 as before, in fact they have one more tool with the faust.
Point is you cannot anymore rely on volkshreck to counter everything facing you which gives more room for early vehicle play.
22 Jun 2016, 14:53 PM

Junk? Whatever bro...

Cool story, bro. A single screen shot is totally proof of your position. Oh, wait. Even in a game you were dominating (over at 31 min) your volks squad took almost as much damage as they dealt!

I've ran a few tests with the new cheat mod and volks with stgs can barely beat cons in a variety of situations. The upgrade is junk. The DPS increase is N 35%, M 30% and F 11%. Rifles for example have a 50% DPS increase with bars at close range. This IA upgrade is literally the worst AI upgrade in the game.
22 Jun 2016, 14:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:50 PMEsxile

Lol, Do you live outside of this forum? Didn't mention faust but shreck, now OKW has to carefully choose between upgrades. But OKW has the exact same access to tools to counter the WC51 as before, in fact they have one more tool with the faust.
Point is you cannot anymore rely on volkshreck to counter everything facing you which gives more room for early vehicle play.

Why is it that only OKW is sacrificing it's AT abilities? If handheld AT is such a problem why does USF have both snares and handheld AT still availible on their core infantry.
22 Jun 2016, 15:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:32 PMKatitof

Time to use that spio medcrates then?
Fast luchs was meta for months now, you got healing with 2nd truck, incredibly late.

If healing wasn't an issue when you went mechanized first, it won't be an issue now.

Healing will take even longer now. If you mech truck your going to have to get the side upgrade to keep your AT SP on the field.
22 Jun 2016, 15:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:53 PMsinthe

Cool story, bro. A single screen shot is totally proof of your position. Oh, wait. Even in a game you were dominating (over at 31 min) your volks squad took almost as much damage as they dealt!

I've ran a few tests with the new cheat mod and volks with stgs can barely beat cons in a variety of situations. The upgrade is junk. The DPS increase is N 35%, M 30% and F 11%. Rifles for example have a 50% DPS increase with bars at close range. This IA upgrade is literally the worst AI upgrade in the game.

And tell me, how much double BARs cost? And how much STGs?

Ability to soak damage is desired for all types of units.
22 Jun 2016, 15:03 PM

Thats what i said already omg. He said okw pays for healing (others has it free for sure) I said okw doesnt pay for other things which paid by other factions. Now you are telling me allies get free things DID I MENTION ALLIES GET EVERYTHING FREE?

you guys are either trolling or just dont play the game. hoorah hasnt been free for years

please tell me how allies get weapons, medics and nades for free LUL

the FHQ is already an huge advantage.
22 Jun 2016, 15:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:53 PMsinthe

? 8980 is a good bit more than 6396
22 Jun 2016, 15:05 PM

Don't worry guys okw is dead and is not about volks is just they buffed every other faction but nerfed okw gg
I would suggest to keep the current usf mortar and no Faust volks so this is really company of Heroes ( the ally)
22 Jun 2016, 15:06 PM

And tell me, how much double BARs cost? And how much STGs?

Ability to soak damage is desired for all types of units.

Are you saying that the STG44 package isn't the worst AI upgrade in the game?
22 Jun 2016, 15:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:58 PMsinthe

Why is it that only OKW is sacrificing it's AT abilities? If handheld AT is such a problem why does USF have both snares and handheld AT still availible on their core infantry.

Because only OKW had overpowered, laser guided, alpha strike AT on cheap, durable platform.
It was never an issue for USF, because you can't spam rifles, because upkeep will eat you alife, you can't spam zooks on all squads because you'll lose too much AI and if you don't spam zooks, you won't have the alpha strike capabilities the shreck had.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 15:00 PMsinthe

Healing will take even longer now. If you mech truck your going to have to get the side upgrade to keep your AT SP on the field.

OH MY RNGOD!

POOR POOR OKW, forced to actually make an economical decision like every other army in game!
I guess its good that volks can still get lots of exp from fausts and auto heal at vet3. :snfBarton:

No more special snowflake time, manage your economy like any other army :)
22 Jun 2016, 15:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 15:11 PMKatitof

Because only OKW had overpowered, laser guided, alpha strike AT on cheap, durable platform.
It was never an issue for USF, because you can't spam rifles, because upkeep will eat you alife, you can't spam zooks on all squads because you'll lose too much AI and if you don't spam zooks, you won't have the alpha strike capabilities the shreck had.

OH MY RNGOD!

POOR POOR OKW, forced to actually make an economical decision like every other army in game!
I guess its good that volks can still get lots of exp from fausts and auto heal at vet3. :snfBarton:

kat you are going full fan boy right now you know ?
Calm your titis
22 Jun 2016, 15:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 15:06 PMsinthe

Are you saying that the STG44 package isn't the worst AI upgrade in the game?

You should meet PTRS upgrade or PPSH upgrade.

Still havent answerd why do you think that 120ammo upgrade shouldnt be better than 60ammo.
22 Jun 2016, 15:18 PM

You should meet PTRS upgrade or PPSH upgrade.

Still havent answerd why do you think that 120ammo upgrade shouldnt be better than 60ammo.
I think 3/4 stg for 90 mun would be fair so at least they can maybe beat bar rifle
Brw ppsh are dirty cheap like 1 mun each 1 dps gained
22 Jun 2016, 15:20 PM

OH MY RNGOD!

Except OKW is the only one that has to make such a decision.

Sov healing 250mp, OKW healing 55 fuel + 400 or 500 mp

Absolutely the same Kappa
22 Jun 2016, 15:21 PM

OH MY RNGOD!

Fanboy.

Can't spam rifles.......
22 Jun 2016, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 15:20 PMDomine

Except OKW is the only one that has to make such a decision.

Sov healing 250mp, OKW healing 55 fuel + 400 or 500 mp

Absolutely the same Kappa
shhhh don't talk I think he his in that time of the year let him rage a bit more maybe when he is calm we can talk
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★
  • The British Forces flag 보드카 중대
  • Oberkommando West flag VonManteuffel
  • Ostheer flag Heartless Jäger
uploaded by XXxxHeartlessxxXX

Board Info

208 users are online: 8 members and 200 guests
nigo, DIRTY_FINISHER, OKSpitfire, amanitamuscariaomh, Hannibal, Crecer13, empirescurropt, alejandroschintu
9 posts in the last 24h
35 posts in the last week
89 posts in the last month
Registered members: 44642
Welcome our newest member, amanitamuscariaomh
Most online: 2043 users on 29 Oct 2023, 01:04 AM