Login

russian armor

Sturmpioneers able to have a shreck and minesweepers

21 Jun 2016, 23:39 PM

How does this even happen? This patch was in the works for like 3 months and they couldn't fix this?
21 Jun 2016, 23:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 23:38 PMBanillo

while at fixing things make it so that sappers or echelons cant take any weapons when they equip mine sweapeers. would be fair right?

Balance related things should be discussed on the balance section, in it's own thread if there isn't one already.
21 Jun 2016, 23:43 PM

Could you add some of the bugs reported by Cruzz on the OP?

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 23:18 PMCruzz

Suppressed 33% grenade range inconsistencies:

Sturmpioneer vet nades not affected
Hammer tommy satchel not affected
Lieutenant grenade not affected
Ostheer commander stun nades not affected
Partisan nade not affected
Fusilier nade not affected
Obersoldaten smoke nade affected (but falls not, no other smoke nades affected)

JagdTiger will no longer get stunned by IS2, Relic accidentally deleted that part of the deflection as well.

For that matter ISU152 and KV2 were not changed in terms of deflection stuns, so it only affected IS2, Tiger I(+Ace) and King Tiger.

SturmTiger can't get abandoned while reloading if its between 75% and 50% health because Relic removed one of the abandon checks.

USF 81mm mortar (also affects mortar HT) has 106 range (same as 120mm), fastest firing mortar in the game with a 1.6 sec advantage over ostheer one, and about half the scatter of any other mortar in the game plus scatter reduction veterancy at vet1 and vet2.

The last one is not a bug per-se, but it seems like a major oversight.
22 Jun 2016, 00:02 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 23:21 PMKyle_RE

Yes, both will be fixed in the patch later this week.

Thx kyle =)

Also the USF AT Vet 1 'focus forward' ability doesn't seem to be working as well.
22 Jun 2016, 01:26 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

The last one is not a bug per-se, but it seems like a major oversight.

They clearly heard some people say they're still probably going to go just Rifles instead anyway and decided that wasn't acceptable :clap:
22 Jun 2016, 01:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 23:38 PMBanillo

while at fixing things make it so that sappers or echelons cant take any weapons when they equip mine sweapeers. would be fair right?
no
22 Jun 2016, 05:48 AM

Well... But what's the problem with having sweeper and schreck? I mean RE and RE can have sweeper and other upgrade so why SP cannot? The only problem I see is combo of schreck+flamerthrower+sweeper.
22 Jun 2016, 06:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 23:21 PMKyle_RE

Yes, both will be fixed in the patch later this week.
OKW LeFH only having 3 vet will also be fixed?
22 Jun 2016, 09:01 AM

Could you add some of the bugs reported by Cruzz on the OP?

Was this directed towards me, or towards Kyle_RE? I'm not sure if you meant for me to add Cruzz's findings on my post, or if you wanted the devs to add the bugs to their list.
22 Jun 2016, 16:34 PM

OKW LeFH only having 3 vet will also be fixed?

He said somewhere on the official forums that it would be fixed in the hotfix as well.
22 Jun 2016, 16:43 PM

Am I the only one wondering why OKW merits to have a 5-star LeFH (which will be better than the OST equivalent that costs exactly the same), to begin with?
- No teching costs involved to unlock LeFH
- No price difference (hey, at least for P4 and P5, increased fuel price acts as a bottleneck)
- The fact that OKW is a fuel-bottlenecked faction, not an MP-bottleneck faction (and LeFH costs only manpower)
- The fact that OKW has looser constraints with respect to popcap than OST.

Don't get me wrong:
- Give 5-vet to OKW LeFH
- Just make sure that the 3-vet OST LeFH is better in some areas than the 5-vet OKW LeFH and worse in some other areas
- .. because those two units cost exactly the same!
- (you are allowed to change Veterancy thresholds so that OKW achieves 5-star LeFH at the same time OST would achieve a 3-star LeFH)

In short; don't make one better than the other. Make them different!
22 Jun 2016, 16:51 PM

Am I the only one wondering why OKW merits to have a 5-star LeFH (which will be better than the OST equivalent that costs exactly the same), to begin with?
- No price difference (hey, at least for P4 and P5, increased fuel price acts as a bottleneck)
- The fact that OKW is a fuel-bottlenecked faction, not an MP-bottleneck faction (and LeFH costs only manpower)

Don't get me wrong:
- Give 5-vet to OKW LeFH
- Just make sure that the 3-vet OST LeFH is better in some areas than the 5-vet OKW LeFH and worse in some other areas
- (you are allowed to change Veterancy thresholds so that OKW achieves 5-star LeFH at the same time OST would achieve a 3-star LeFH)

SIMPLE MAKE IT LIKE THIS vet3 worst than ost vet 4 same as ost vet 5 a bit better
22 Jun 2016, 17:28 PM

Don't get me wrong:
- Give 5-vet to OKW LeFH

+1
22 Jun 2016, 17:37 PM

Don't get me wrong:
- Give 5-vet to OKW LeFH

Lol what a biased strategist !
22 Jun 2016, 19:01 PM

Lol what a biased strategist !

In all due respect, he's one of the few with some constructed posts. All of his posts
22 Jun 2016, 19:54 PM

I think it would be pretty amazing if it ever got to vet 5 considering off-maps. Maybe make the vet 3 and 5 almost the same, but it goes up in smaller steps for OKW?
22 Jun 2016, 20:36 PM

i think what we need to do is copy more units and abillities from ost to okw.

why give okw their flares (a bit cheap tbh) lets give them the recon plane from ost and lets not give okw a unique long range arty and lets just copy the lefh and make a better copy of the joint operations doc for okw.

tnx for that unique faction called okw.
22 Jun 2016, 20:46 PM

Well... But what's the problem with having sweeper and schreck? I mean RE and RE can have sweeper and other upgrade so why SP cannot? The only problem I see is combo of schreck+flamerthrower+sweeper.

Because we are talking about OKW duuuh.... so no useful thing should be added but nerf, nerf, nerf... until there is nothing more to nerf.............
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★