Login

russian armor

Strat? The Motherland needs no Strat. Just GO AND FIGHT

15 Jul 2013, 14:55 PM

OK, Comrades. Our beloved M3, we don’t know why they was called “Clown Car”, and they was nerfed. So are our Maxim, Mortar. Damn those God hate us, and those T-34 are nothing other than a damn heavy battling RAM.

Let me introduce this another approach comrades, the oldest but useful.

Build order? I don’t think it is a build order at all. Anyway it would be like this,

Then, stop. See what those Nazi scum are getting. If they rush for a damn halftrack. Get this.

If you really can't deal with that halftrack, call security Guards, one or two

Then, continue calling them. The Motherland has more than enough.

Then, you should have 8 Conscripts rioting around like what happened at Africa few months ago :sealed:

This is what you should do comrades. Shoot and throw everything that not belongs to Mother Russia. Throw Molotov at EVERY engagement. Throw AT nades to all Nazi armor. Keep OOHWA them for maximum efficiency. Fuels and cutoffs are major objective. Use your flanking skill. Get into buildings and activate GODMODE if needed. TAKE BACK THE MOTHERLAND.

Buildings? Tech? No need, the Motherland can provide some to us.
NO ADDITIONAL BUILDINGS ARE NEEDED.
Just go and tell those comrades die for the Motherland. If everything goes on plans, we should drain up the Nazi manpower and munition. Meanwhile our manpower and fuel goes up and up, should be floating like 800 manpower and 400 fuel. Then, time to use it.

You have few choice to end this damn war. Use our fuel.

(1) Call in T-34/85 from the Motherland. Ram at any Nazi armor render them useless.

(2) Call in our BBQ meatshield and Stalin's tank. BBQ those NAZI with KV-8

(3) Call in our biggest beast. The true game ender, it one shot any Nazi walking with 2 legs.
The ISU-152. ONE SHOT ONE SQUAD

Have fun, Comrades.

For anyone who think this is nothing but trolling, here, that's the replay.

Thanks again to Stephennn for being my first tester :)

The game was casted by Krozzfyre onto Youtube. Thanks a lot :thumbsup:
15 Jul 2013, 16:11 PM
Donator 11

this actually seems to be more viable then maximspam or m3halftrackspam these days, especially in team games, where one german can go fast t2 and negates m3 totally.
15 Jul 2013, 16:46 PM
Donator 11

will give it a try, thx for the guide
15 Jul 2013, 20:45 PM

Best strategy ever. So gonna try this lol. Although will be difficult dislodging MG's in building without light vehicles.
15 Jul 2013, 20:54 PM

Was fun watching you do this on StephennJF's stream earlier, gonna try it soon ;D
15 Jul 2013, 21:43 PM

Just tried your strategy and I won. Was well funny thanks for the tip. Was on same map too.

replay here
15 Jul 2013, 21:55 PM

One question, where do you get those images for units? I'm considering making a quide for Germans but im too lazy fucker to create all those images. Kappa
16 Jul 2013, 04:36 AM

One question, where do you get those images for units? I'm considering making a quide for Germans but im too lazy fucker to create all those images. Kappa

Screenshot and MSPaint Kappa
16 Jul 2013, 04:55 AM

Yeah I don't think I have lost with this yet either and I have used it 10+ times now. It is harder on bigger maps that have fewer buildings with Pripyat Winter being the most difficult to do it on.

However I am yet to verse someone who has utilized a FHT defensively well and hold out til they get P4. When you want someone to play standard Ostheer they never do it! :P
16 Jul 2013, 05:08 AM

Yeah I don't think I have lost with this yet either and I have used it 10+ times now. It is harder on bigger maps that have fewer buildings with Pripyat Winter being the most difficult to do it on.

However I am yet to verse someone who has utilized a FHT defensively well and hold out til they get P4. When you want someone to play standard Ostheer they never do it! :P

IMO, because there are so many Conscripts running around, or ulitzing garrison Godmode, it forces or makes the Ostheer player tends to throw nades and upgrade flamers, or getting LMG42, ends up there are no muni for the flamer HT :mellow:

Moreover, naturally the Conscripts outnumber the Germans whatsoever, Soviet should have more map control.
16 Jul 2013, 10:09 AM

16 Jul 2013, 10:52 AM
Donator 11

yesterday I managed to kill PIV only with AT nades while using this strat ;).
16 Jul 2013, 12:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2013, 10:52 AMThrill
yesterday I managed to kill PIV only with AT nades while using this strat ;).

+1

That is awesome :D It's like taking down panthers with stickies, nothing makes you feel better. :)
16 Jul 2013, 14:18 PM

The question now is, is this strat beatable? I can't see how you can lose with this strat as long as you keep your squads moving and taking everything constantly, the molotovs do the rest for you. I would not like to face someone using this strat as I would have no idea how to handle it.
16 Jul 2013, 14:19 PM

The question now is, is this strat beatable? I can't see how you can lose with this strat as long as you keep your squads moving and taking everything constantly, the molotovs do the rest for you. I would not like to face someone using this strat as I would have no idea how to handle it.

I don't know, I still didn't lose one game using this crazy strat :bananadance:
16 Jul 2013, 15:44 PM

i don't like it, but its a matter of taste. not effectiveness.
16 Jul 2013, 18:19 PM

i don't like it, but its a matter of taste. not effectiveness.

But you feel like Rambo with this strat, you become a Conscript and fly in the face of danger. "OOhrah!!!"
16 Jul 2013, 18:48 PM

But you feel like Rambo with this strat, you become a Conscript and fly in the face of danger. "OOhrah!!!"

I don't feel like Rambo but this...

16 Jul 2013, 19:03 PM

Eh...Double MGs covering one another, or bunkers should shut this down. Will try when I see it next.

You don't need the entire map as Ostheer.

16 Jul 2013, 19:14 PM

i just registered to say that i can't believe this could work.
i just did it, however, and it totally did, despite my noobynes and mediocre-at-best micro. this is pretty amazing.

my only concern is something i have trouble with no matter what my BO: massive german machine gun presence early on.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★