Login

russian armor

SturmTigerSage is the best player ever

30 May 2016, 00:50 AM

Need i say more?
30 May 2016, 00:56 AM
Donator 11

I've never seen such a large amount of aides in a single post.
30 May 2016, 00:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2016, 00:50 AMJoe Jan
Need i say more?

Let me guess, you discovered the joys of en-masse ghosting, counterbattery, and all the other enticing features of Brit play?

But seriously, no need to make it personal. Most players abuse, thats just the way it is, Sage is hardly unique in this.
It is on Relic to make sure this does not go overboard. And yes more often than not they fail at it.
30 May 2016, 01:38 AM
Patrion 310

Let me guess, you discovered the joys of en-masse ghosting, counterbattery, and all the other enticing features of Brit play?

But seriously, no need to make it personal. Most players abuse, thats just the way it is, Sage is hardly unique in this.
It is on Relic to make sure this does not go overboard. And yes more often than not they fail at it.

OP also loves mortar pits :*(
30 May 2016, 02:11 AM

I think I never had the privilege of playing against him. But others, like Luvnest or Hans, occasionally have the luck of meeting me, so they can bolster their streak.
30 May 2016, 02:52 AM

I think I never had the privilege of playing against him. But others, like Luvnest or Hans, occasionally have the luck of meeting me, so they can bolster their streak.

What's the point then? I mean, yeah, the unwavering spirit and not giving up to become better at the game but what's the point when you know there will always be someone or something that will always be better than you, for instance Hans and his superior micro because of his Starcraft like APM, it's like you being in a Sherman against a king Tiger, what are you going to do? Even if you shoot him in the back you won't do anything to him. It's just that I've never understood competitive mentally.
30 May 2016, 03:01 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

What's the point then? I mean, yeah, the unwavering spirit and not giving up to become better at the game but what's the point when you know there will always be someone or something that will always be better than you, for instance Hans and his superior micro because of his Starcraft like APM, it's like you being in a Sherman against a king Tiger, what are you going to do? Even if you shoot him in the back you won't do anything to him. It's just that I've never understood competitive mentally.

It's fun?

What's the point of playing if you are the best and there is no challenge? It's why people play other people instead of playing against the predictable ai.
30 May 2016, 03:57 AM

Well, it's worth the challenge. I usually don't feel stimulated like some do, but it's nice to see first hand a pro in action
30 May 2016, 04:38 AM

Hans and his superior micro because of his Starcraft like APM,

haha, u serious?

Hans wasnot even able to get better rank than 16 in coh1 ,because he was so slow. He is in "top", because top play is joke in coh2, yet you adore him. :D

30 May 2016, 05:37 AM
Patrion 14

Moved to the proper sub forum
30 May 2016, 06:15 AM

haha, u serious?

Hans wasnot even able to get better rank than 16 in coh1 ,because he was so slow. He is in "top", because top play is joke in coh2, yet you adore him. :D

I didn't even know him before CoH 2 and I don't really consider anything else seriously competitive besides Starcraft in terms of competitive RTS games.

So no, not really, I'm just stating my observations from the few times I have seen him play.
30 May 2016, 06:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2016, 03:01 AMTobis

It's fun?

What's the point of playing if you are the best and there is no challenge? It's why people play other people instead of playing against the predictable ai.

I don't really call punching a brick wall "fun" but whatever, and don't underestimate the cheating Expert AI, it has outsmarted and outplayed better players than you and me probably, and I think fighting against 4 of those is even more if your so called "challenge" than Hans or anyone else from the top ladders.
30 May 2016, 08:16 AM

I didn't even know him before CoH 2 and I don't really consider anything else seriously competitive besides Starcraft in terms of competitive RTS games.

So no, not really, I'm just stating my observations from the few times I have seen him play.

search for DevM stream from 2009. Wish he would play coh2, probably would win the tournaments. Oh wait...
30 May 2016, 08:25 AM

Guys gimme a sec i actually have to go to the sink for this one. Can't take it.
30 May 2016, 08:48 AM

haha, u serious?

Indeed. Top rank and wins tournaments through abuse. U didn't remember when he used free recon all the time to deny enemy's sniper play? Or very often usage of Support Fire ability which was broken as hell? Not nerfed croco? Ghost wire green cover? He is cancer player as rest of top. Only players like Redxiwngs, Fortune or VindicareX are not playing cancer in any match.
30 May 2016, 09:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2016, 08:48 AMFrost

Indeed. Top rank and wins tournaments through abuse. U didn't remember when he used free recon all the time to deny enemy's sniper play? Or very often usage of Support Fire ability which was broken as hell? Not nerfed croco? Ghost wire green cover? He is cancer player as rest of top. Only players like Redxiwngs, Fortune or VindicareX are not playing cancer in any match.

who are we talking about now? anyway i dont watch coh2 stream/tournaments.
And if it works it aint stupid. Blame relic. Btw in coh1 you could destroy ghost wires with rifles shoots.
Croco is bs now too, atleast the brit one.
Free recon run how?
30 May 2016, 09:53 AM

A. Soldier plz
30 May 2016, 14:03 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I don't really call punching a brick wall "fun" but whatever, and don't underestimate the cheating Expert AI, it has outsmarted and outplayed better players than you and me probably, and I think fighting against 4 of those is even more if your so called "challenge" than Hans or anyone else from the top ladders.

Playing 1v4 against a cheating AI is the epitome of punching a brick wall. The game is fun versus humans because the game puts you at an even level, only your skill matters. How the hell can you compare the two at all? Additionally, the expert AI may be cheating, but it is not that great in a 1v1. Easily beatable.
30 May 2016, 14:15 PM

Jove, VonAsten, RedWings and fortune are the best coh2 players. Non-meta, highly skilled players with unparalleled micro.

Sage6 however has the magical ability to have surprising comebacks even if he loses all of his units. That is a strength of character I guess though.
30 May 2016, 15:05 PM

Don't forget the highly-esteemed Sprice people, without him Lelic would never fix M3 spam, RE spam, REngineer, On Me! spam and other stuff.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★