Login

russian armor

Typical day on COH2 Balance threads

29 May 2016, 12:25 PM

The problem isn't the game, it's you. Stop crying, watch some twitch/youtube replays and learn to use different strategies against different opponents/commanders.

[Indirect fire]

You can't beat land mattress? Don't blob! Not your infantry, not your crew served, not your tanks. Allies have to deal with mortars, ISG's, Werfers and Walking Stukas. Don't tell me you can't deal with a land mattress.

The same thing was told by OKW players to allied whiners. It didn't matter, wurframen still got nerfed. So land matress must also endure the nerf hammer. You like this logic? No? Then you better stop posting stupid things.

[Emplacements]

Can't beat emplacements? Build stugs/pak40s/jagdpanzer/raketen and target ground. Don't like this option? Find your own stategies because there are many more. Allies have to deal with mg nests, Pak 43s, and LEFH emplacements all while fighting against the best tanks in-game. Don't tell me you can't deal with an emplacement

I can't actualy believe you are comparing LEFH and PAK 43, mg nests with BRITISH emplacements. I just can't. When you do that, you don't have a clue about game basics.

We, the community, are also willing to give you advice on how to beat them, but the constant forum crying to nerf this or that faction is ridiculous. There is a counter to everything in game, it is YOUR responsibility to find that counter. This isn't rocket surgery, it's a simple game of digital chess.

The community came with solutiuons also to counter OKW. The comunity still comes with solutions against shreck volks but it doesn't matter anyway because they will be gone due to whom? Allied whiners.

PS - you won't win every game.

Tell this to allied fanboys.

So see, in fact everything you say was said before while defending an Axis faction that was more or less OP (that is still debatable). Why would anyone listen to you trying to defend emplacements? Let me tell you why people want emplacements to be nerfed:
- because they require zero micro while they are cost effective by denying entire map areas while they are smashing infantry at long range, meanwhile you can prepare your attack while your opponent desperately tries to kill them and bleeds mp.
- because they require minimum baby sitting - being sturdy - while there are doctrines in this game that makes them even more thick.
- because in addition to points above, you also have the brace ability that makes them practically invulnerable if used intelligently.
- because there are no real hard counters to them. Remember mortar HT? It was a time when it was a good counter. Now is jut a waste of resources.

Before saying all you said, play against them more and think while beeing in the other's guy shoes.

29 May 2016, 14:39 PM

Great Guys :D.
Start a thread about whiny threads and the second post moves it again into a useless Bofor thread. absolut briliant guys :D.

FichtenRoller pls close.
29 May 2016, 15:33 PM

Don't forget to add the Japanese proposal into the equation. So yeah, it's a never ending whine fest, if Axis fanboys aren't whining about Allies, Allied fanboys will be whining about Axis. So, the day Relic flat nerfs the British emplacements is the day British players will spam the forums with topics about how emplacements are useless. What I suggest is for people to stop playing this useless unbalance piece of hip and go make your own mods with your balance in em, let's face it, this game will never be competitive or balanced, because everybody takes balance in a different way, not to mention the amount of people that can actually balance things are less than 5% here, meaning modders, meaning us. So there, happy now?
29 May 2016, 16:22 PM

i guess brits are usless in 1vs1 right ? Iam not 1vs1 player so i dont know but if this true that brits are 'good' balanced in 1vs1 there no single reason why relic should nerf emplacments because 4v4 games are always cancer
29 May 2016, 18:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Moving this to the correct place
aaa
30 May 2016, 14:30 PM

brits is micro intensive faction. OKW is/was no-user-input faction. A click faction at most. That doesnt even pay for anything now.
This whine about BF is just an indicator how bad players in community now.
31 May 2016, 02:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2016, 14:30 PMaaa
brits is micro intensive faction. OKW is/was no-user-input faction. A click faction at most. That doesnt even pay for anything now.
This whine about BF is just an indicator how bad players in community now.

See my sig.

Thank you come again
31 May 2016, 03:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2016, 14:30 PMaaa
brits is micro intensive faction.

- aaa, 2016.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W