Login

russian armor

I don't get why Brits are still receiving buffs

PAGES (8)down
28 May 2016, 22:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2016, 21:25 PMsinthe

What you seem to be discounting is the fact the panther have a considerably longer reload/cool down. The comet on the other hand he much better rear armour, speed and accuracy on the move. Once the panther is forced to move any advantage it had was gone. Missing a shot for a panther is not a good situation. As for the veterancy, comets get much faster and gets better turret rotation. Generally speed/mobility/consistency > amour/health.

Here´s something to read for you
28 May 2016, 22:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2016, 09:52 AMButcher
I´ll join. Brits changed Coh2 to the worst.

It´s just an accumulation of abusive non fun features (emplacements, tulips, a sniper that counters light vehicles) the best tanks in the game hands down (Croc + Comet) and strong infantry (Bren or Piat blob + 5 man upgrade). It is Ostheer on steroids. Thus Ostheer can´t participate in the game effectively. This can´t be balanced in any possible scenario.

The really retarded point is that Coh2 was about mobility. Now there is a faction that can sit around and break the concept of Coh2 with superior defensive tools. It would be fine if the Brit player was punished for sitting around. But he gets rewarded with superior lategame. Thus being a dick and sitting around on your lazy ass is rewarded with a likely win. The British faction encourages bad gameplay.

I´ll join. OKW changed Coh2 to the worst.

It´s just an accumulation of abusive non fun features (Headquarter emplacements, stealth ATG, a fuel free vehicle that captures points) the best tanks in the game hands down (Jagdtiger + King Tiger) and strong infantry (Ober or Volk blob + flame grenade). It is Ostheer on steroids. Thus Allies can´t participate in the game effectively. This can´t be balanced in any possible scenario.

The really retarded point is that Coh2 was about mobility. Now there is a faction that can sit around and break the concept of Coh2 with superior defensive tools. It would be fine if the OKW player was punished for sitting around. But he gets rewarded with superior late game. Thus being a dick and sitting around on your lazy ass is rewarded with a likely win. The OKW faction encourages bad game play.
28 May 2016, 23:14 PM

I just played a 2v2 random game with brits cancer doc into comets, 2nd 2v2 game with brits ever.

won.
28 May 2016, 23:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2016, 23:14 PMsinthe
I just played a 2v2 random game with brits cancer doc into comets, 2nd 2v2 game with brits ever.

won.

Brits are so OP in 2s that you have won 2 games and lost 3 :luvDerp:

So why don't you talk about the ones you have lost?

____
MHT and wait till Relic removes bofors' barrage or decreases range.
28 May 2016, 23:16 PM

I have yet to see a valid argument with British vs OH without OKW being brought up as a counter...
28 May 2016, 23:28 PM

Brits are so OP in 2s that you have won 2 games and lost 3 :luvDerp:

So why don't you talk about the ones you have lost?

____
MHT and wait till Relic removes bofors' barrage or decreases range.

I was also helping my son with his math homework and making a pot of coffee.
28 May 2016, 23:38 PM

Don't even bother arguing with Australian magic. He is 1 of 3 people that defend emplacements No matter what.

As our lead strategy guy says. "Anyone who defends bofers is an idiot"

Why you think every time someone brings up emplacements vs OH, like a little kid he points his finger and says "well okw has..."

Moronic replies
28 May 2016, 23:53 PM

OP clearly is stating OH vs British is the problem, then you have people come in and say "well okw has"

Wtf. OH is not OKW

ost panther is cheaper than the comet and will win against the comet. against medium tanks the ost can use stug for cost effective.
28 May 2016, 23:55 PM

ost panther is cheaper than the comet and will win against the comet. against medium tanks the ost can use stug for cost effective.

I'm just not even gonna bother with this one...

29 May 2016, 00:09 AM

I'm just not even gonna bother with this one...

go ahead, I am interested in what overwhelming argument you have.

the stug is one of the best medium tank killer in the game, and can punch way above its weight against the likes of is2.

the panther can go toe to toe against just about any allied heavy tank while being cheaper. The comet have trouble against panther and anything heavier.
29 May 2016, 01:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2016, 16:10 PMsinthe

Your dismissive attitude is an issue. The brits balance is obviously an issue. If it's not post a 2v2 against double brits using the simcity creep strategy.

I find it weird that you quoted me twice and responded differently to each post as if you forgot that you had already made a comment.

In any case, my "dismissive attitude" was because OP had 1 post, had a limited understanding of gameplay and was making large balance suggestions which are unlikely to balance the game.

You happened to post a number of reasons why the Brits are flat out "better" than all other factions, and yet they remain on the low end of 1v1 win percentages in top tier games.

No one is arguing that they need to be adjusted, but suggesting that I am failing to contribute by being dismissive is foolishness.
29 May 2016, 02:37 AM

He's not wrong. British faction is one of the worst-designed factions in all of RTS history. Playing it has to be the least-fun any one person can go through for a game that's suppose to, you know, ACTUALLY BE FUN.

lelic sh*t game design ftl.

ill teach u how to play vs brits message me ill make u elite. i train alot of ppl for fun to keep the game more competitive. pm me
29 May 2016, 02:47 AM

My dad can beat your dad up.
i think firesparks will woop u lol hes a good player and plays all factions probably unlike u 1 factionaire. hes right wat he was saying but ppl wana be noob cuz they want things to be easy. i play all factions and allies are the most challenging. theres way to much micro compared to axis and the units die faster. when i have a panther i feel like nothing can stop me. running through atguns and other tanks knowing im not gona get penetrated. and i can go kill tons knowing im not gona lose the panther. i can never use a ally tank like a panther feels op when im using it. but im not gona say it is cuz i dont think it is
29 May 2016, 07:32 AM

ill teach u how to play vs brits message me ill make u elite. i train alot of ppl for fun to keep the game more competitive. pm me

teach me pls, make me elite!!one
29 May 2016, 08:16 AM

Don't even bother arguing with Australian magic. He is 1 of 3 people that defend emplacements No matter what.

As our lead strategy guy says. "Anyone who defends bofers is an idiot"

Why you think every time someone brings up emplacements vs OH, like a little kid he points his finger and says "well okw has..."

Moronic replies

It's hard to argue with someone who has 99% as Axis :sibHyena:
29 May 2016, 08:26 AM

that's not a valid argument for the discussion at hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooh-pooh

As for OP's problems, I think a nerf to bofors barrage and mortar pit range (that someone suggested in a thread) would solve most of them. Sim city stalling into late game is too rewarding atm.
29 May 2016, 08:49 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooh-pooh

As for OP's problems, I think a nerf to bofors barrage and mortar pit range (that someone suggested in a thread) would solve most of them. Sim city stalling into late game is too rewarding atm.

My dad can beat your dad up.

we must be playing different games. "my dad" is not a game you can beat in coh2.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS