Login

russian armor

CallMeSarge Shoutcasts

22 May 2016, 06:20 AM

Good Evening Coh2.org, and welcome to the CallMeSarge Shoutcast thread.

I am going to call this one Season 4, episode 1. Yes, I know season 3 ended in 2011. Taking a break from CoH, I ended up clutched to the bosom of WmD (It was Rhino's bosom if you must know, it is... ample), playing Minecraft, DayZ, ArmA and Rocket League. A yearning for the good old days of COH enveloped me, one thing led to another, and here we are.

So I will preface this cast by saying: I am no CoH2 expert. If you want in depth insight and analysis, check out Tightrope's work, or the voluminous Library of ATR. If you would like to give me feedback on what I got wrong in the cast, please do!

So here we have it, episode 1, Trainzz v Szymek on Crossing In The Woods. I am joined by clan mate Kelly, aka WmD Wild Weasle. Suffice to say we are a bit rusty. Also I never used to have to do my own camera work before, so I guess that will show a bit. I used to have mans for that - oh where art thou esspressojim?

If you wanna check out my old stuff its here, but its so old the videos mostly do not work anymore.
22 May 2016, 11:03 AM

That was a lot of fun. Kelly sometimes randomly cut out though.

The game was good too, Trainz was on the ropes for a while, but the soviet played the lategame really poorly despite having T34/85s and mark.
22 May 2016, 12:51 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Great intro! :)

Nice to see you back in action.
22 May 2016, 15:29 PM

That was a lot of fun. Kelly sometimes randomly cut out though.

The game was good too, Trainz was on the ropes for a while, but the soviet played the lategame really poorly despite having T34/85s and mark.

Thanks dude! Yeah, the shoutcast skills were a bit rusty. You can tell by the shocking time syncs!

Great intro! :)

Nice to see you back in action.

Cheers boss!
22 May 2016, 16:23 PM
Donator 33

CallMeSarge is back?!?, i remember him from the COH 1 early days when he made a couple of shoutcasts with HellFox83, or maybe im wrong since its been such a long time, but nice to see you again in the COH scene!
22 May 2016, 19:17 PM

Hah pretty fun cast! :D

It's kinda funny seeing how many stupid mistakes you make when you watch your own play again.

Btw, the Ostwind died because of a Teller Mine :D
22 May 2016, 20:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2016, 16:23 PMATCF
CallMeSarge is back?

Cheers mate, no idea who HellFox83 is though. But I casted with every man and their dog back around 2010. Best casters I ever worked with were Cadmus, Tommy, and FatalSaint. But HellFox? Nah I am drawing a blank mate.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2016, 19:17 PMTrainzz
It's kinda funny seeing how many stupid mistakes you make when you watch your own play again.

Btw, the Ostwind died because of a Teller Mine :D

Ah, that explains it. Glad you liked it dude. You gonna guest cast Episode 2 with me?
23 May 2016, 11:46 AM

Cheers mate, no idea who HellFox83 is though. But I casted with every man and their dog back around 2010. Best casters I ever worked with were Cadmus, Tommy, and FatalSaint. But HellFox? Nah I am drawing a blank mate.

Ah, that explains it. Glad you liked it dude. You gonna guest cast Episode 2 with me?

sure can do!
31 May 2016, 05:31 AM

And then we went and did it!

The Drunkcast train lurches into the station, driven by CallMeSarge and Trainzz. This we we have a 1v1 on Kholodny Ferma, between two highly ranked, internationally known and locally respected players: PanzerGrenadierAngreifen and Korean Airforce! (back from dead).

Its an odd game this one, but worth a look. Even throughout, and a few mistakes by both players.

31 May 2016, 06:48 AM

And then we went and did it!

The Drunkcast train lurches into the station, driven by CallMeSarge and Trainzz. This we we have a 1v1 on Kholodny Ferma, between two highly ranked, internationally known and locally respected players: PanzerGrenadierAngreifen and Korean Airforce! (back from dead).

Its an odd game this one, but worth a look. Even throughout, and a few mistakes by both players.

Nice cast! :thumbsup:
31 May 2016, 07:12 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

3 snipers from Spanky :D Y U BASTARD! :banana:
31 May 2016, 11:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 May 2016, 06:48 AMwuff

Nice cast! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate!

jump backJump back to quoted post31 May 2016, 07:12 AMSpanky
3 snipers from Spanky :D Y U BASTARD! :banana:

Sniper army is OP. You know what you did...

12 Jun 2016, 12:57 PM

Another week, another drunk cast. Replay spotlight of some WmD 2v2 action, so General Hell and I just had to get involved. Intense, action packed game right here, with two drunk casters so you know what that means right?

2 Jul 2016, 10:19 AM
Donator 33

Good to see you back casting again Sarge. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★