Login

russian armor

Ostheer and OKW Share same Skins

• This thread is locked
20 May 2016, 05:11 AM

Allow and Ostheer, OKW AND ACE TANK, to share the same skins. You owe as that much for purchasing your skins and giving us free S**TTY skins (valkyrie etc.).

P.S. And don't dare use "one is early war and the other late war skins" argument cause I will shut it down so quickly!
20 May 2016, 06:50 AM

one is early war and the other late war skins

Besides that the skins for ost havent been Made for okw units, it wont happen
20 May 2016, 06:56 AM

You owe as that much for purchasing your skins and giving us free S**TTY skins (valkyrie etc.).

Wow, people complaining about free stuff is just the downpoint of our generation. They don't owe us ANYTHING for giving us free stuff you ungrateful man.
20 May 2016, 07:44 AM

I would love to use the dark Khaki skins as ostheer. They just look so badass
20 May 2016, 08:27 AM

Wow, people complaining about free stuff is just the downpoint of our generation. They don't owe us ANYTHING for giving us free stuff you ungrateful man.

+1

ITS FREE BOISS
nee
20 May 2016, 09:07 AM

I suppose a modder can just apply the skins to the other faction. Seeing as how some units are identical I can't imagine it being that hard. Maybe an issue if they were DLC skins, but then again it's not like they'll make Voronezh Front skins for King Tiger.
The MWNL skins for example are all identical, the only real difference is that they have (un)interesting texts for each faction.

I'd expected them to just make them applicable to all factions.
20 May 2016, 09:15 AM

I would just like to take a moment to thank RitaRush again for her positive contributions to this community. Her work is an example that we all, especially the author, could learn from in actually being beneficial and perhaps making communities we drift through brighter places for a change.
20 May 2016, 16:05 PM

I think the op is one of that people dat when they see a 2 for 1 offer on a supermarket they buy a candy and take a car thinking they pay only the candy
20 May 2016, 16:11 PM
Donator 11

First of all you should THANK rita in the first place, even if you don't like the new stuff its more than nothing and without her contribution we wouldn't get any skins at all.

And secondly, if you want some changes to skin base, you can always create those and go with curated path to see them in the game...
20 May 2016, 16:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2016, 06:50 AMTheMux2
one is early war and the other late war skins

Besides that the skins for ost havent been Made for okw units, it wont happen

Valkyrie, Rome etc. skins are not early or late war...THEY'RE FICTIONAL!

enough said. next!

Oh btw "Besides that the skins for ost havent been Made for okw units, it wont happen" well they should get off their lazy asses and make them! modders give skins all the time FOR FREE! while these skins are paid.
20 May 2016, 16:55 PM

First of all you should THANK rita in the first place, even if you don't like the new stuff its more than nothing and without her contribution we wouldn't get any skins at all.

And secondly, if you want some changes to skin base, you can always create those and go with curated path to see them in the game...

NO! I'm not gonna thank for PROMOTIONAL skins that WWII fans DON'T want (unlike WOT fans like yourself are ok with).
20 May 2016, 17:00 PM

YES THEY DO OWE US FOR BEING SUPPORTING THEM! Instead of giving us the finger with a skin that WWII fans don't want (which you obviously aren't, go back to WOT). Conformists with bad taste in art IS what's wrong with our generation (thank you for Nicki Menage and Kanye West).
20 May 2016, 17:02 PM
Lead Artist Badge

Please, just lock the thread already.

Why this site is so tolerating for stupid trolling like this all the time? That makes me sick actually.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS