Login

russian armor

Is The Game BROKE or what ?

18 May 2016, 13:31 PM

if i play a match with Ai against Ai lets say 2vs2, my AI Buddy wont Reinforce his troops. He just lets one or to men run almost up to the frontline and then retreats ? WTF this happens on every Dificulty no matter what. With that said the Enemy AI has no problem what so ever, they keep sending one full squad after another. so if there are anyone hwo knows what causes this pls Explain to me Why the Fuck Relic has done nothing to this problem. The Gameplay with the Ai is basicly Broken ???
18 May 2016, 13:46 PM

Also I Watch a Re-play of a 3vs3 match. My teammates has not Reinforce a single Squad the hole game. but the enemy team did.? when i decided to end this bullshit match because of loosing. i saw that both my Ai Buddies has over 3000 manpower and 20-35 popcap. while enemy team is low on manpwoer and around 45-65 pop cap ?
18 May 2016, 14:09 PM

Why would you play boring comp stomps? :facepalm:
Oh and about your problem: Could it be that you´ve set the AIs on easy difficulty level? Because that would explain everything.:D
18 May 2016, 14:12 PM

I think he already stated "on every dificulty".
I don't know man,AI is pretty retarded in this game.
18 May 2016, 14:30 PM

Edit:Whoops,nevermind,it seems like it was one of my mods running interference.
18 May 2016, 14:57 PM

Well i guess this is one of the things that will never change. Relic to busy making Bulletins and other spoils of war. insted of giving us some new units. Thank god for the Workshop!!!
18 May 2016, 15:02 PM

Well, they are the AI... it's better playing with people when you can.
18 May 2016, 16:46 PM

This is not a PvE game, don't expect intelligent AI. Designing AI is one of the hardest parts of game design. Don't expect much.
18 May 2016, 20:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 16:46 PMRMMLz
This is not a PvE game, don't expect intelligent AI. Designing AI is one of the hardest parts of game design. Don't expect much.

Well you right it is hard to design, but damn it sucks sometimes.
But even though there is a few things i hate about this game, its still the best Strategy game out there. untill the make a CoH3,
19 May 2016, 03:02 AM

The AI responds to the player's actions. The more you do, the more the AI does. So when they're reacting to an AI that's reacting to them, they start to act kind of screwy.

Also I've noticed that only the soviets and ostheer seem to have any sort of effective AI. The WFA armies and Brits seem completely chaotic and nonsensical.

I remember in CoH1 the AI would respond to the different map pings (god I miss those) but I don't believe the irritating, repeating, high pitched ping of CoH2 does anything for the AI. But it might be worth testing.
19 May 2016, 03:30 AM

I used all my internet the other month so was comp stomping for fun and noticed the AI was running weird as well.

I was just messing around but lost 3 4v4s in a row. In comparison I was doing around 80-100k damage whilst hard computers on my team achieved as low as 9k whilst the axis comps pumped out on average 40-50k damage. In the end turned into 4v1 on all occasions.

I don't comp stomp often but I have on occasion to test build orders and timing and never had issues like I did the other night. Not sure if AI has been tampered with in any patches in the last 6months but something was fishy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★