Login

russian armor

Volks flame nade--why is this still a thing?

14 May 2016, 18:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2016, 18:21 PMaaa

bcs they dont care and sometimes dont have what is needed to fix important issues. If there is small issue with mines then they remove mines from the game. Devs etc are fired now there are random people doing support.

Coming from someone who has never played OKW because of hatred reasons apparently.
14 May 2016, 19:39 PM

14 May 2016, 19:56 PM

Try this OP

1. Play OKW
2. Spam Flame Grenades
3. Let us all know how many squad wipes you got and if you win.

I'll save you the trouble, you won't get that many wipes unless your opponent is braindead and you'll wish that you had spent the Munis on Shreks and Mines instead.
14 May 2016, 20:52 PM

Try this OP

1. Play OKW
2. Spam Flame Grenades
3. Let us all know how many squad wipes you got and if you win.

I'll save you the trouble, you won't get that many wipes unless your opponent is braindead and you'll wish that you had spent the Munis on Shreks and Mines instead.

Not that I think there's anything particulary wrong with the incendiary nade, but no one has been talking about squad wipes tbh.
14 May 2016, 22:53 PM

Not that I think there's anything particulary wrong with the incendiary nade, but no one has been talking about squad wipes tbh.

OP said "just as effective as a normal grenade in some ways and better in others". If we're not talking about effectiveness of grenades in terms of squad wipes then I don't really know how else you'd want to compare them.
14 May 2016, 23:44 PM

OP said "just as effective as a normal grenade in some ways and better in others". If we're not talking about effectiveness of grenades in terms of squad wipes then I don't really know how else you'd want to compare them.

The only distinct occurance where any grenades are effective in terms of squad wiping is when thrown in a retreat path to my experience. And that's a quite rare occurance. Denying cover, forcing repositions, clearing garrisons, damaging enemies in shootout fights and combinations of these are how grenades are used, not primary to get a lucky squad wipe (which extremely rarely happens against a decent opponent).

The incendiary grenade is in most cases better than a normal nade at garrison clearance and denying cover, while in some cases being worse or on par with other nades at damaging enemy squads in a shootout. That's how I interpret what OP was referring to by "just as effective as a normal grenade in some ways and better in others".

And I still think the incendiary grenade is quite fine. It feels natural to compare it to the molotov, but I think the problem doesn't lie with the incendiary grenade but rather with the molotov being a victim to the powercreep that's been happening overall.
15 May 2016, 10:24 AM

When aaa is agree with the OP you know there is something wrong about the thread
16 May 2016, 10:13 AM

playercard --why is this still a thing?
16 May 2016, 12:25 PM

the amount of bullcrap in this forum is insane
16 May 2016, 20:00 PM

Yep, the flame grenade needs to be nerfed significantly, together with Ostheer's bundled grenade. After that, remove the rifle grenade from Grens. Then my Riflemen will never have to worry about anything ever again. DAMNIT RELIC, WHY AM I NOT LEAD BALANCE DESIGNER YET?!
16 May 2016, 20:04 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2016, 18:21 PMaaa

bcs they dont care and sometimes dont have what is needed to fix important issues. If there is small issue with mines then they remove mines from the game. Devs etc are fired now there are random people doing support.

Hey AAA, you haven't actually bought the WFA, right? There's nothing wrong with that, I just think it's funny.
16 May 2016, 20:06 PM

the amount of bullcrap in this forum is insane
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight