Login

russian armor

Railway Arty

12 May 2016, 15:22 PM

Your opponent gaining sight on your base means you are bad.

I'm pretty much an Axis fanboy but even I have to say that this argument is a bit dumb.
12 May 2016, 15:30 PM

(Now that the cat is out of the bag).

Basically you can abuse this ability to prevent your USF opponent from fielding vehicles (or anything gained due to teching).
- Have an ally spam Recon Flares over the enemies' base
- Keep spamming Railway Artillery over the enemy HQ (bonus points vs the USF HQ which is donut-shaped)
- Once the base is destroyed, keep spamming Railway Artillery on the enemy RE's to prevent the base from ever being rebuilt (you don't have to do this very often, as it takes a long time to repair).

The doctor recommends Osttruppen doctrine (so that you can augment your Munitions income while doing this).

It's beyond stupid that some abilities can still be used in the base sector.
12 May 2016, 15:50 PM

Permanently Banned

I'm pretty much an Axis fanboy but even I have to say that this argument is a bit dumb.
And what does it have to do with anything?:lol:
12 May 2016, 16:28 PM

Keep it on topic please.
12 May 2016, 16:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2016, 12:14 PMKatitof

There is a place where that is against the rules.

Its called official forums.

Go there and BS all you want without having to worry that some people would actually go to the very bottom of leaderboards to look for you.

daayyyyyyyyum feel the burn :sibToxic:

(specially loved the last part #+1Kappa grabspopcorn)
12 May 2016, 16:34 PM

Permanently Banned

daayyyyyyyyum feel the burn :sibToxic:

(specially loved the last part #+1Kappa grabspopcorn)
Yeah he has been constantly trying to make a comeback after I rekt him here, good luck:

That is what you desperately wish to achieve but failed. Insulting and acting like an uncivilized caveman does not defeat a well mannered, logical opponent.

Read the moderator's notice BTW. A post right above your head.
12 May 2016, 16:35 PM

The inconsistency with off map arty in base sectors is weird, some are disabled like the usf 250 mm barrage but other like the stuka and railway are allowed. All off maps shouldn't be allowed to be used on base sectors especially since howitzers can no longer be built in them anymore, getting rid of the need for off map arty in base.

Not a major issue but still it should be consistent.
12 May 2016, 16:39 PM

At least I am placed at the bottom of the ladder.

But you don't even exist. No trace of you being a CoH2 player.

Hes actually got a point here, Katitof playercard pls!! :D
12 May 2016, 17:04 PM

I vote that if the enemy gets line of sight on your buildings you automatically lose the game. All these years we've been using victory points and there is this much more elegant solution that will make for more dynamic games.

ayy lmao
12 May 2016, 17:28 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2016, 16:39 PMCrumbum

Hes actually got a point here, Katitof playercard pls!! :D

Katitof has actually done this in the past, and it puts most to shame. ;) Not that you should be surprised by this, since he is also a Dev elsewhere. :D

I rather like the fact that he hides his card and simply challenges you to explain a rash point, based on argument. Katitof mostly leaves novice posters alone, for which they should be thankful.

Mostly, however, I follow Katitof and his ilk for the robust arguments which used to zing back and forth between himself, JohnyB, the HK Spiritual Choir, Alexsandrev, and followers like Rollo. When at their zenith, the sparring produced as much fun as anything else you see here - not sure any of them would agree though. :(
12 May 2016, 20:34 PM

Katitof has actually done this in the past, and it puts most to shame. ;) Not that you should be surprised by this, since he is also a Dev elsewhere. :D

I rather like the fact that he hides his card and simply challenges you to explain a rash point, based on argument. Katitof mostly leaves novice posters alone, for which they should be thankful.

Mostly, however, I follow Katitof and his ilk for the robust arguments which used to zing back and forth between himself, JohnyB, the HK Spiritual Choir, Alexsandrev, and followers like Rollo. When at their zenith, the sparring produced as much fun as anything else you see here - not sure any of them would agree though. :(

I agree with you

+1
13 May 2016, 04:10 AM

In Kati we trust!
Hey I haven't used it in a while but can IL-2 bombstrike be used in base sector? PTAB too?
14 May 2016, 01:32 AM

In Kati we trust!
Hey I haven't used it in a while but can IL-2 bombstrike be used in base sector? PTAB too?

Afaik ALL eastern front strikes can be used in base sectors, frag bomb, il-2, railway, flame ect. If you ever needed proof relic wont update that that isnt a cash cow...
14 May 2016, 05:31 AM

Katitof.org confirmed when he Hits 10k?
nee
14 May 2016, 07:30 AM

In all my times shooting Railway Artillery into enemy base, the most I do is tickle their buildings.

Though I must admit, "all my time shooting..." really means like a dozen at most, I'd rather use the munitions for grenades or panzerfaust and do some real damage.
14 May 2016, 07:50 AM

Has anyone contacted you regarding the first drafts of the .ORG biography, Maj.? :clap:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS