Login

russian armor

Not fun getting trolled with 210MP partisans.

• This thread is locked
5 May 2016, 10:39 AM

Banned
For 210 MP they offer much better value than shocks or even falls. I don't understand the thinking behind relics Pay2Win system. Why break the game in order to make a few extra bucks? You can do it in a professional manner without breaking core design elements.

Either some of their abilities should be removed or their cost increased to 340.
5 May 2016, 10:48 AM

Only thing which is broken about partisans: AT partisans spawning in buildings,shooting a shrek hoping out and AT nade the vehicle. AT partisans should have full CD on AT nade after callin in. It denies light vehicle play on many maps completly.
5 May 2016, 12:11 PM

Only thing which is broken about partisans: AT partisans spawning in buildings,shooting a shrek hoping out and AT nade the vehicle. AT partisans should have full CD on AT nade after callin in. It denies light vehicle play on many maps completly.

No late game heavy vehicles. No offmap artillery. 4-men squads that get gibbed a lot. Usually you pick the doctrine if the enemy, for example, overextends a little his puma or luchs and then you want the shock value of finishing it quickly. I'd say it's totally fair.
5 May 2016, 12:56 PM

The only thing that really sucks against Partisans is having to be extremely weary of buildings since you don't have to necessarily overextend to caught by Tank Hunters with the AT nade. Although sometimes the squad might clump up at the door when they spawn and take massive damage from something like a P2. Otherwise, the rest of he commander is fine. Standard Partisans are only good in the early game and Mark Vehicle is the only thing that keeps Soviets relevant in the late game with T4 with no IS-2 or 85's.
5 May 2016, 13:07 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

you can open one thread, not 100. and it can be in the state office if you find something difficult to fight.

And, Let me just tell you, if you open another random balance thread there's a pretty good chance you will try to login and you'll find yourself unable to,

fair and only warning, at least from me. Locked
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS