Login

russian armor

Relic: THE NEW WAR SPOILS SYSTEM

4 May 2016, 14:51 PM

I think it's a good idea, but the fact it provides a restriction (no more bulletin stacking) makes the improvement detrimental to freedom of bulletin builds. I don't see why it had to strictly destroy duplicates. One step forward and one slightly back?
4 May 2016, 14:57 PM

certain bulletin stacks were pretty broken in smaller games

try using x3 Jaeger accuracy and they will snipe models even on retreat

30% faster vet for rifles is pretty lulz worthy too
4 May 2016, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2016, 14:57 PMRollo
certain bulletin stacks were pretty broken in smaller games

try using x3 Jaeger accuracy and they will snipe models even on retreat

30% faster vet for rifles is pretty lulz worthy too
Wouldn´t it be better then to adjust the "OP" bulletins rather than totally restricting the ability to stack any bulletin? A part of me played the game to get a rare and excellent combination of bulletins.
4 May 2016, 15:19 PM

Farewell, double SU sniper team +5% range of sight. :foreveralone:
4 May 2016, 15:26 PM

Well, it seems that you can´t specialize on one value of a unit. So the only viable outload would be the most common one everybody has: The three infantry bulletins. :D

this is beyond lame. why waste time fixing the system if the core, bulletins, suck ass. doubly so since they can't even be stacked anymore. They are pretty meh atm but now they're about to become super meh. 90% of the bulletins are useless and the few that are decent, are usable only when stacked.

This system also does nothing for people who buy commander and skin dlc. so what does it offer to those of us who actually spend money on the game?

How about you give us bulletins with percentage buffs (20% to 30% buffs) to get behind or cool utility for some units, ostwind suppression is a great example.
4 May 2016, 15:53 PM

But molotovs without triple range bulletins are useless :foreveralone:
4 May 2016, 16:04 PM

Can you also buy skins for the ingame currency?
4 May 2016, 16:18 PM

still no key? I've registered
4 May 2016, 17:33 PM

They're gonna take away all our duplicates no more 30% MG Reload!! Only 10% No more 12% pen for Firefly! Only 4% :gimpy:

It's not working like that. It's 1+0,1^3, not 1+3*10
4 May 2016, 17:42 PM

still no key? I've registered

Dat beta is so open :D. I didn't get it too.
4 May 2016, 17:42 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'll advocate that the "best" approach atm would be allowing you salvaging what you want and leaving duplicates to work.

The long term solution would be a balancing and buffing most of the bulletins to 1.5-2.0 of their current effect and disallowing stacking. But i'm sure there are more pressing issues before doing this (and there's an immense amount of them)
4 May 2016, 18:05 PM

the real question is will all my existing bulletins be salvaged
4 May 2016, 18:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2016, 18:05 PMDAZ187
the real question is will all my existing bulletins be salvaged

only the duplicates

Uncommon commander 11250 Supply, Rare Commander 15000 Supply

1500 Loot points / per game

need 4 games to get 6000 lootpoints which = 500 supply

90 games for an Uncommon Commander

120 games for a Rare Commander
4 May 2016, 19:28 PM

Uncommon commander 11250 Supply, Rare Commander 15000 Supply

1500 Loot points / per game

need 4 games to get 6000 lootpoints which = 500 supply

90 games for an Uncommon Commander

120 games for a Rare Commander

+ the off chance that you drop the commander you want.

This is definetly a step in the right direction, as you now have another way of attaining stuff.
But it's still an old-fashioned design that's two years too late.
4 May 2016, 19:47 PM

I wish they went the other way and made all the bullitens as if they were triple stacked. Much more variety for the game and then just tweak the OP ones.

I have been playing the BETA for a bit (no one is on there) and I have to say it might be even worse. If I get 500 credits every 3-4 games and bullitens are 1000, skins are 3750 and comanders I forgot to check, than I would be getting less hits than in the old system but I would be gettign what I want.

Here is how one would fix the system:
-Increase drops to once every 2 games
-allow trading
4 May 2016, 20:35 PM

Not bad. So now instead of a triple buff, it'll be the player who has a better, more strategic, all around load out.

And the bonus is definitely necessary, otherwise, there's no incentive to play "better". It'd be nice if there were additional bonus, maybe tied to the Steam achievements?
4 May 2016, 20:50 PM
Coder Red Badge

Got a little terrified when I saw they added supply. Good to see they only added the good aspects of supply from CoHO (buying new items with it) and not the crappy ones (having to repair items you already have).

This is really the system that should have been in the game at release. Would have made the whole DLC commanders situation a lot easier to swallow.
4 May 2016, 20:56 PM
Donator 11

But molotovs without triple range bulletins are useless :foreveralone:

Such problems should be considered ballance problems not bulletin related problems. Without stacking they can really address ballance issues without thinking of how OP a unit will be is some farmer stacks bulletins on it. Granades(including molotov) and volk shreck cost are 2 best examples.
4 May 2016, 21:24 PM

I was really expecting Relic to put some cancerous system like being able to buy bulletins with real life cash or something along the lines. There is no such thing in the beta (thank god), but I'm pesimistic they'll add it later.
Either way, removing bulletin stacking made it even worse. Some bulletins that are even stacked 3 times aren't worth it (like the panzerfaust %4 cheaper that literally lowers the requirements by 1 ammunition point per bulletin). Without stacking, bulletins will be completely pointless.
4 May 2016, 22:22 PM

Not bad. So now instead of a triple buff, it'll be the player who has a better, more strategic, all around load out.

And the bonus is definitely necessary, otherwise, there's no incentive to play "better". It'd be nice if there were additional bonus, maybe tied to the Steam achievements?

Hitting the achievements was the first system I believe. When they changed to the current system, any one with progress in got the bulletin
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★