Login

russian armor

Coh2Chart Update - win-ratios etc.

27 Jun 2016, 12:48 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 00:29 AMRappy

Hi Paid Player.

I like what you did with coh2chart, but especially now it would be great to also see the day by day stats you used to have (even if it's just for top 150 and even if its sometimes bugged). Is this possible? It would be helpful to understand what's going on with this patch and the bug fixes etc. A week averaged doesn't cut it in that regard. Of course I am only suggesting it in addition to what you already have.

Not sure how meaningful this is, though. Even the week averages show rather strong fluctuations, so...

Here are 2 week averages, only including games between players that are at rank 200 or better (incl. error bars).

27 Jun 2016, 12:57 PM

just curious when you filter for top 100.. does it filter for both players or just onside?

is the criteria like player1 rank<100 AND player 2 rank <100??
or is it player1 rank<100 OR player 2 rank <100???

i would like if its AND... OR adds uneven matchups doesnt it?
27 Jun 2016, 13:29 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 12:57 PMImSkemo
just curious when you filter for top 100.. does it filter for both players or just onside?

is the criteria like player1 rank<100 AND player 2 rank <100??
or is it player1 rank<100 OR player 2 rank <100???

i would like if its AND... OR adds uneven matchups doesnt it?

It's AND (and it's 200 :)).

One caveat: I'm downloading the ladders and the game history of players twice a day. I don't have the ranks of the players when the match starts, only the ranks a couple of hours before and after the game. So, currently I'm just averaging the two.

I made some comparisons to the numbers that you get from coh2charts, and there are several differences:

- For coh2charts it is OR
- Frans actually gets the values from Relic, based on what the ranks of the players before the match were. As mentioned above, that's a piece of information that I don't have.
- Turns out I find only about half the games that coh2charts has for a given rank range, although across all ranks I'm pretty close. So I assume that a lot of games included in there are by players that win a (few) match(es), get into the top 250 and then loose some so they are >250 again before the day ends. This means that coh2charts adds more games with a w/l ratio of just below 50% which I don't have...

Anyways, I don't think that much of the graphs up there is very significant, I guess it's more a measure of which factions were the FOTM factions for the top 10 or so players for the given days. The sample size is just so small...

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 38
Germany 659
Netherlands 15

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak