Disable and destroy enemy armor with a variety of anti-tank weaponry. Equip sturmpioneers with cheap and reliable panzerbüchse 39s. Bring a halt to enemy armor with teller mines. Use elite panzerjäger to chase down enemy armor. If the enemy attempts an armored assault, the sheer stopping power of the Pak 43 anti-tank gun will destroy their tanks one by one.
This doctrine would consist of the following call-ins/abilities:
- [1 CP] Sturmpioneer Anti-Tank Package - Equip sturmpioneers with 2x panzerbüchse 39's to fend off light enemy vehicles. (60 Munitions; No longer can purchase support package)
- [3 CP] Teller Mine - Sturmpioneers can now plant anti-tank Teller mines. (50 Munitions)
- [4 CP] Panzerjäger - Dispatch an elite tank hunter squad equipped with anti-tank weaponry. (340 Manpower; 9 Population; Can be upgraded with 2x panzerschrecks).
- [4 CP] Artillery Flares - Flares are fired at the target area, revealing the area.
- [8 CP] Pak 43 Emplacement - Pioneers and Sturmpioneers are able to construct powerful Pak 43 88mm anti-tank gun emplacements.
Note: The 'Pak 43 Emplacement' will be in the layout for now, but i was thinking of adding a(n) [8 CP] Flak 88, or [6 CP] AT hetzer instead.
I'd just want to hear your thoughts on this idea before I explain it any further, and experiment with it via the attribute editor. I wouldn't want to waste my time experimenting and compiling an in-game preview (A Working Mod) of this if people don't like the idea. If you'd like something changed in this doctrine's current layout, please feel free to share it in the discussion area bellow this post.
Anyways, thanks for taking your time to read this, and I hope you have a good day/night.