Login

russian armor

Soviet industry - where is my munition?!

1 May 2016, 17:52 PM

Its not a bad doctrine, the Penals and T34 changes make it shine, but I just don't see much reason to pick it over Lend Lease due to more natural repair ability, DSHK and skipping T4 to get more M4Cs.
1 May 2016, 18:45 PM

Its not a bad doctrine, the Penals and T34 changes make it shine, but I just don't see much reason to pick it over Lend Lease due to more natural repair ability, DSHK and skipping T4 to get more M4Cs.

I can agree, that with new buff it will be kinda better, but... as you said - Lend-lease looks better. And not only Lend-lease.

That's what I talking about, when I say "remaking special doctrines was a big mistake". They ruined uniqness and that special gameplay, which those doctrines could give you and which made those doctrines different and attractive for people. Right now they are just same common doctrines "little better - little worse" than all others. Like we didn't have enough such common and boring doctrines, like Guard Motor or bunch of Ostheer doctrines... There is only 1 real special doctrine with special playstyle right now, I suppouse - Encircliment doctrine. And it sux, because of strange design of 80% of maps, which doesn't allow you to effectively "close pockets".

Ok, some people think, that they were OP, unbalanced, unreasonable, etc... When I was on official forums those days I didn't see too much whine about them. I don't understand what caused those radical changes. I really missing those cool doctrines, Elite was top, Industry was cool, Rifelmans with insta-AT-grenade were horror of kubels. Old days...
1 May 2016, 20:39 PM

Well you can see it like this 2: Ostheer player needs to make an ostwind to get your planes down.
I only pick soviet industry if i am against an ostheer. I never pick it against okw, bcs they have free anti air. You force an ostheer player to make anti air, which you can use in your advantage to make something anti tank and kill the anti air.

Every disadvantage has his advantage, as Johan Cruijff would say ;)

It would be fine if you actually "forced" the axis to invest in AA, but okw get free AA pit the ass, Wehr have access to cheap AA (222) and they also have the bonus of having pintle machine guns on everything, im actually surprised that you cant make the bloody lmg grens shoot down planes everything else can...
nee
1 May 2016, 21:41 PM

If there should be an economy change, I'd change Industry to operate exactly how OKW used to do: unlocks fuel vs. munitions toggle at the expense of the other, no manpower affected. This can be activated in T0.
2 May 2016, 00:37 AM

change okw base defenses to mg bunkers and allied fuel drop will become viable
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight