Login

russian armor

The voice acting is good...too good

28 Apr 2016, 23:45 PM

As of late, I've noticed that the screams of the dying and wounded are really getting to me. They're done so well that I forget it's a game and remember that once upon a time, it wasn't.

It could just be personality transformations. I've always been a war buff and a fan of war movies. And on that note, old movies I used to like have been bothering me lately too. The D-Day scene from Saving Private Ryan was this awesome really cool dramatic scene when I was younger. And now I can't help but remember that there were entrails hanging out, guys picking up severed limbs, and dying soldiers screaming for their moms 72 years ago on those fucking beaches.

29 Apr 2016, 00:17 AM

Yeah so true and to think my great great great grandpa survived WW1 with his son and himself surviving WW2.... yikes reading there diary's is interesting yet frightening. ONce my grandfather dis I inherit my great great great grandpa's WW1 Colt 1911.
29 Apr 2016, 07:30 AM

Well, age can certainly do that sort of thing to you. It's a truism that the young seldom imagine themselves coming to the bad end, which applies to everything from drunk driving to pensions.

Which is of course precisely why we conscript them.
29 Apr 2016, 07:34 AM
Senior Editor Badge

As of late, I've noticed that the screams of the dying and wounded are really getting to me. They're done so well that I forget it's a game and remember that once upon a time, it wasn't.

There are tools you can use to reach out to someone if you're struggling. There's phone numbers you can call and doctors you can see to talk about the post-traumatic stress of your coh2 games. :)
29 Apr 2016, 07:44 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS