Login

russian armor

the USF vs Whermacht matchup extremely broken

27 Apr 2016, 13:59 PM

Permanently Banned
This vanilla faction has been enjoying constant buffs over the last 2 years and now it is an unbeatable monster.

• Grenadiers cost 40Mp less while sniping you from the maximum range, prohibiting you to get in your optimal range. With upgrades (be it mg42 or g43), they require the ISU to be pushed back. Reduce the stock received accuracy for RM.

• Countering the MG42 requires a shit ton of investment while not granting a success. Pack, nade teching and the MP bleed. Increase the range for smoke nade.

• The 82 HP sniper. An absolute no brainer unit. The only counter is the M20 which seems like a huge sacrifice. Reduce the HO by 20

• .50 Rnade and GrW34l Nuff said. Move it to T1

• 222, with the help of faust can kill everything bar T4 units. Increase the fuel cost to 40

• Ostruppen. The cover bonuses are insane. A 200MP unit beating 280 MP AI unit just because " I use cover niga!" is broken. Adjust the cover bonuses

• Now the biggest offenderThe PaK 40, punching USF vehicles so heavily that they enter coma and never come back. The stunning ability is the biggest nonsense I've faced in this game. Remove the stun ability, increase the reload time.

• Stormtroopers. Not being able to see your opponent is a cheesy cliche which belongs to SciFi games like Crysis and aliens, not a WWII RTS game. [iCamo unlocked at vet 1 at least

• Tiger Ace. Iwin button. Give it a fuel cost.

27 Apr 2016, 14:04 PM

27 Apr 2016, 14:05 PM

"Tiger Ace. Iwin button"
Realy? explain pls.
27 Apr 2016, 14:22 PM

Why so you keep spamming threads like this?
If you have problems facing Wehrmacht try playing it yourself or ask for guidance in the state office!

Hell I'm really not a good player and I really don't have much time for gaming but even I can see that all of your "this is OP" claims are ridiculous. Try the Tiger Ace and you'll quickly find out that it is a desperation unit. The longer you keep it alive the more it cripples you.

You lose Rifleman to Grens? Really? There's tons of videos for beginners with detailed information on the cover mechanics of COH 2. Might be worth a look.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound toxic or so but you're clearly on the wrong train here. This community is really helpful if you need advice. Try it for yourself and you'll find out that most of your problems will go away and you'll improve quickly. Playing all factions and watching better players play also helps. This way you can make sure that you won't get banned again.
27 Apr 2016, 14:22 PM

aaa pls :snfBarton:
27 Apr 2016, 14:27 PM
Donator 11

is an unbeatable monster.

lol. thnx buddy, best laugh in weeks!
27 Apr 2016, 14:30 PM

You could summaraise that massive shitpost by simply saying L2P.

Would you get the message if he did?
27 Apr 2016, 14:33 PM

You could summaraise that massive shitpost by simply saying L2P.

No need to go out of your way and go academic.

Nice one!

You know I simply tried to be polite but apparently you are too caught in your little world to realize that and are also to arrogant to even think you could be wrong with all the nonsense you keep filling the forums with.

But fine. Enjoy posting this stuff. I simply just wanted you to know there is an alternative to this. If you don't need help, fine. Keep struggling with the simple things and keep crying on the internet. If that makes you enjoy your life that's fine for me.
27 Apr 2016, 14:38 PM

-stupid suggestions-

According to statistics of people who are much better than you in the game, matchup is fine.
https://www.coh2.org/news/51762/esl-go4coh2-statistics-part-i-factions

L2P or you know, ASK ADVICE FROM BETTER PLAYERS.

Also:
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2016, 14:22 PMDiePest
Why so you keep spamming threads like this?
If you have problems facing Wehrmacht try playing it yourself or ask for guidance in the state office!

Hell I'm really not a good player and I really don't have much time for gaming but even I can see that all of your "this is OP" claims are ridiculous. Try the Tiger Ace and you'll quickly find out that it is a desperation unit. The longer you keep it alive the more it cripples you.

You lose Rifleman to Grens? Really? There's tons of videos for beginners with detailed information on the cover mechanics of COH 2. Might be worth a look.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound toxic or so but you're clearly on the wrong train here. This community is really helpful if you need advice. Try it for yourself and you'll find out that most of your problems will go away and you'll improve quickly. Playing all factions and watching better players play also helps. This way you can make sure that you won't get banned again.
27 Apr 2016, 14:39 PM

keep clam its false alarm :D
27 Apr 2016, 14:52 PM

**This vanilla faction**
**implying DLC faction should be better.**
Joke aside, a grenadier squad bleeds hard early game and has no cost efficient engagement whatsoever in early game range below mid.
MG42 is grave needed for Ostheer to hold onto the game and can be easily(really easily)countered by pineapples provided to riflemen. If you are not blobbing unupgraded R.E you are good to go against MG42s.
Snipers are cheese part of the game, and they are going to be nerfed remarkably.
If you increase 222s cost to 40 fuel T70 and Stuart should be 90fuel each.
About ostruppen, you should stop using a-move and just get closer to them, they are torn apart in seconds.
PaK40 is fine as it is.
The only real MVP for Ostheer in this current and most likely in the upcoming meta is unfortunately Teller Mines.
27 Apr 2016, 14:54 PM

OMFG what did I just read?
27 Apr 2016, 14:55 PM

OMFG what did I just read?

Nerf everything so i can win wehr by setting rally point in their base and building 10 rifles: the post.
27 Apr 2016, 15:12 PM

FalseAlarm is one of those players that flood the forum with nonsense that the game devs end up listening to and take into consideration because it's too hard to sift through all the shitposts.

CoH2 ded gaem

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS