Login

russian armor

What is USF answer to Koenigstiger

How do you prepare for and counter the KT (on maps like dusseldorf)?
Option Distribution Votes
11%
74%
16%
What are your suggestion to tackle this 'frustrating' element?
Option Distribution Votes
31%
0%
5%
7%
14%
43%
Total votes: 99
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
25 Apr 2016, 13:05 PM

Permanently Banned

This topic is half strategy half balance. At first I wanted to make it on the strat section, but now that we are close to a major patch I tough having some suggestions here would be nice as well.

With the shreck being remvoed stalling is no longer possible, you either build a puma or a PIV. Major arty getting a buff is also a helping hand. But how about the m36? Does it need any kind of buff?
25 Apr 2016, 13:08 PM

Your post shows that you should play OKW a bit more often and see how your KT gets defeated. It isn´t bound to any CP cost.

Also OKW is going to be hit so hard with the upcoming nerfs a further decrease of the KTs effectiveness isn´t needed. At the very least we should see how it works out with its then crippled rear armor before we do anything else.
25 Apr 2016, 13:13 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 13:08 PMButcher
Your post shows that you should play OKW a bit more often and see how your KT gets defeated. It isn´t bound to any CP cost.

It isn't. That's why I suggested that option. But yeah, 'increasing' was a wrong choice of word.
25 Apr 2016, 13:18 PM

M36 is fine, since it was last time buffed. And USF have even more cool thing, than KT. It's just like "Tiger ace, but without HP and armor" - Pershing.
25 Apr 2016, 13:21 PM

Best option is to avoid and and let Brit partner insta rek it with Brit P2W stuff.
25 Apr 2016, 13:22 PM

Permanently Banned
And in 1v1?
25 Apr 2016, 13:26 PM

More riflemen usually does the job quite well. Or RE's with zooks
25 Apr 2016, 13:31 PM

This topic is half strategy half balance. At first I wanted to make it on the strat section, but now that we are close to a major patch I tough having some suggestions here would be nice as well.

With the shreck being remvoed stalling is no longer possible, you either build a puma or a PIV. Major arty getting a buff is also a helping hand. But how about the m36? Does it need any kind of buff?

Your thread is half okay/half crap. If oyu need help answering the KT then ask for it in the strategies section. If you think the KT is OP then ask for opinions or give some better poll options then buff USF, buff USf, buff USF, buff USF, buff USF.

I won't mention the playercard, but can you at least post a replay before asking for unit nerfs as we have no way to determine if the unit is OP or you need to L2P?
25 Apr 2016, 13:37 PM

let me give you a simple solution, veto dusseldorf
25 Apr 2016, 13:56 PM

The point is, you will often see 2 m36 blocking each other path, resulting stupid vehicle lost.

I wish m36 has nearly same cost and effectiveness as firefly while m10 become current m36.
25 Apr 2016, 14:13 PM

1st Banning this map.
2nd Killing OKW with flamethrower spam before they can get anything.
3nd killing OKW with close quarter infantry swarming before they can get anything.
4th Killing OKW with light vehicles before they can get anything.
5th Killing OKW with medium vehicles before they can get anything.
6th Teamplay.
25 Apr 2016, 14:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 14:13 PMJadame!
1st Banning this map.
2nd Killing OKW with flamethrower spam before they can get anything.
3nd killing OKW with close quarter infantry swarming before they can get anything.
4th Killing OKW with light vehicles before they can get anything.
5th Killing OKW with medium vehicles before they can get anything.
6th Teamplay.

+1
25 Apr 2016, 19:15 PM

Permanently Banned

Your thread is half okay/half crap. If oyu need help answering the KT then ask for it in the strategies section. If you think the KT is OP then ask for opinions or give some better poll options then buff USF, buff USf, buff USF, buff USF, buff USF.

I won't mention the playercard, but can you at least post a replay before asking for unit nerfs as we have no way to determine if the unit is OP or you need to L2P?

Your post is %25 garbage, %75 shitpost. I don't think it would be wrong to combine 2 relative subjects and make a single thread about it as it will produce better results, which could be cited and used for multiple purposes.

You either add your little opinion to the topic, or just ignore it and move on.
25 Apr 2016, 19:17 PM

I find 2 jacksons typically work for me on non-city maps but it really helps to have one extra source of AT to discourage the KT from chasing the jacksons when they derp. An extra AT gun or 2-4 zooks is usually enough to convince the KT to retreat. That said, you can't really kill the KT without the OKW player making some sort of mistake such as receiving a damaged engine or overextending without AT support.
25 Apr 2016, 19:25 PM

If you can actually micro, 1 jackson + 1 captain can easily stop a KT.

any sensible player will reverse and repair after their KT get hit by 2 shots of the jackson.

and when you can clear the KT support you can just snare the KT and finish it off.

If you need more firepower just call in some RETs and put zooks on them. making more than 1 jackson is going to kill your micro since they are unresponsive as hell for some reason.
25 Apr 2016, 19:33 PM

Micro infantry with zooks plus at gun plus tanks. That sounds like a lot because it is for two reasons

1 Any unit that cost that much needs to be beefy

2 its often your fualt if you give the enemy the ability to calm in this unit.
25 Apr 2016, 20:09 PM

Well, I haven't faced off a King Tiger for a long time, but my idea of responding to the King Tiger is to have two Shermans, one Jackson, a single 57mm anti-tank gun, and/or a Stuart to have the useful abilities of stunning the King Tiger or damaging its engine.

The problematic part is that it takes up a chunk of population, but this is what I need if I expect a King Tiger or a Tiger Ace.

The idea is to have an anti-tank gun as the long-range firepower with the support the Jackson to kill or chase it off. The two Shermans and the Stuart are a distraction to keep the King Tiger busy.

I would also suggest mines from the M20 in the lieutenant's tech-tree, but it would require an additional 50 fuel cost to the USF player. So there would be an issue with that as well.

This is my suggestion, though, it would be best if you just try to hamper the OKW's ability to produce such a beast by knocking out the trucks before all three have been built.

Now I don't know if this will helps since I am a 4v4 player...
25 Apr 2016, 22:37 PM

Mines + being where KT isn't.

KT really isn't that strong, and creative use of rifles/ATGs are more than enough to deal with KTs in an urban map
25 Apr 2016, 23:49 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 22:37 PMhubewa
being where KT isn't.

Ie your base?

Also keep in mind that a kt is always supported by vet2+ falls (raping at all ranges), vet 5 volks (sniping at the maximum range) and puppchens.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
United Kingdom 165
unknown 5
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %