Login

russian armor

What should I do agaisnt enplacement spam

Vez
23 Apr 2016, 14:28 PM

Hey everyone, I need help on this replay. I was really not sure what to do on this game, if you could give me tips it would be appreciated. When he was spamming mid I tried to flank on the side but it didnt work because his mortar had enormous range and he could still cut off me. Plus, my micro wasnt great on this game. I am the Wermacht player by the way.

Vez
23 Apr 2016, 14:30 PM

23 Apr 2016, 14:32 PM

Permanently Banned
Scout ahead and see what's up. The best way to fight emplacements is to catch those engies wile they are building and rekt them right there. 2x PAKs and a single MHT can deal with any kind of early sim city construction attempts.

IF he manages to vet them up and also build a Pit and vet it up then you are finished.
Vez
23 Apr 2016, 14:32 PM

Scout ahead and see what's up. The best way to fight emplacements is to catch those engies wile they are building and rekt them right there. 2x PAKs and a single MHT can deal with any kind of early sim city construction attempts.

IF he manages to vet them up and also build a Pit and vet it up then you are finished.
Yeah the problem is that I went ostruppen and I didnt have access to the MHT.
23 Apr 2016, 16:01 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2016, 14:32 PMVez
Yeah the problem is that I went ostruppen and I didnt have access to the MHT.

Well there's your problem, Wouldn't bother with ostruppen vs Brits nowadays, that meta died the minute vet started to work again.
Festung support is good, it has mortar halftrack and LEFH, and is a default commander.
Just get a mortar halftrack, and a pak wall with a sniper spotter, maybe a normal mortar as well for extra dakka. If they "spam" them they won't last long. If there's a Bofor mixed in you don't have to worry about the AEC chasing down your mht either.

If the cities still not dead get the Lefh. But it should all be dead at that point, seriously.

If it's advanced emplacements, just type gg and /leave :snfPeter:

(No but Seriously rush t4 or something and hope for the best)
Vez
23 Apr 2016, 16:43 PM

Well there's your problem, Wouldn't bother with ostruppen vs Brits nowadays, that meta died the minute vet started to work again.
Festung support is good, it has mortar halftrack and LEFH, and is a default commander.
Just get a mortar halftrack, and a pak wall with a sniper spotter, maybe a normal mortar as well for extra dakka. If they "spam" them they won't last long. If there's a Bofor mixed in you don't have to worry about the AEC chasing down your mht either.

If the cities still not dead get the Lefh. But it should all be dead at that point, seriously.

If it's advanced emplacements, just type gg and /leave :snfPeter:

(No but Seriously rush t4 or something and hope for the best)
Thanks for the feedback Cookiez! And it was advanced emplacement doc...
23 Apr 2016, 20:48 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Maybe you could try and kill it all before he gets the Cp for counter battery as well...?

Idk. It's a moot point anyway tryin to figure out how to counter that lame commander when it's about to get slapped with a nerfbat soontm anyway :snfPeter:
Vez
23 Apr 2016, 21:27 PM

Maybe you could try and kill it all before he gets the Cp for counter battery as well...?

Idk. It's a moot point anyway tryin to figure out how to counter that lame commander when it's about to get slapped with a nerfbat soontm anyway :snfPeter:
Yeah I agree
25 Apr 2016, 22:34 PM

The nerfbat isnt strong enough in this case TBH.
Those engineers on forward repair really need to go.

@Vez - I think you should go default mortar against cancer spam
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS