Login

russian armor

April 27th Balance Preview Mod Release Notes

PAGES (24)down
24 Apr 2016, 15:51 PM

What is the point of panzerfussiliers when volks have snares and stg44?

they will get the shreck!
24 Apr 2016, 17:44 PM

What is the point of panzerfussiliers when volks have snares and stg44?

Because pfussies will still be incomparably better then volks in AI?
24 Apr 2016, 18:02 PM

they will get the shreck!
I´m not sure whether you are being sarcastic. But this actually doesn´t sound bad. Would pretty much fit the theme of the doctrine with JT. Though for a 6man squad the Schreck shouldn´t come at 90 ammo.
24 Apr 2016, 18:38 PM

The more and more i read these new notes, the more i love the changes. I keep asking myself why the heck didnt they do this earlier!
25 Apr 2016, 01:26 AM

Not too sure about this.
Even more so when relic is taking changes based on a mod. You pay people to balance and create content for your games why bother with some geek off the street.

Honestly the OKW changes are awful.
Volks should be a doctrinal infantry
Pz grens should be the factional and they should be able to kit up with AT, AI, everything.
Make the weapons unlockable like with US and UKF and give them all the options ATR's up to shrecks and g43's upto mp40 and stg 44.
They should be the most modular infantry in the game.

Other changes seem fine I guess but bug fixes should take precedence.
Also likes someones suggestion to add a hetzer to early game if shrecks are being taken away.

All the people saying rakketen and crappy faust are enough AT are out to lunch.
These are drastic changes to what I thought was a pretty good faction. I will continue to play and will be testing this but I imagine failure in the near future.
25 Apr 2016, 01:31 AM

Perhaps a weapon crate at base to spend munis on several fausts for the squad. This way the cost is high enough that spam will be mitigated and still give them enough AT, in the form 3-4 fausts fired at once or as needed.
25 Apr 2016, 06:42 AM

Just try out the patch and i have to say great job mig!! This patch will be the best one yet, I also tryed the new greyhound and its amazing unit, i would also recommend these changes as well!!
25 Apr 2016, 06:48 AM

as usual all allied fanboys praising this patch and this false praise getting to relic head.....best patch for allied worst patch for axis this is what it is
25 Apr 2016, 14:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 18:02 PMButcher
I´m not sure whether you are being sarcastic. But this actually doesn´t sound bad. Would pretty much fit the theme of the doctrine with JT. Though for a 6man squad the Schreck shouldn´t come at 90 ammo.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/52134/panzerjaegers-a-few-questions/page/2#post_id525118

I just saw numbers from it.
25 Apr 2016, 14:28 PM

Some fresh air, at last !!!!

Thanks Relic !
25 Apr 2016, 22:47 PM

Well after reading patch notes i'm not sure about:

Mines
mines suppose to have to kill models, i don't like Vcoh sistem for mines in this game. yes i hate randoms one shot full health squads wipes, but this change is too much.

Spawn points
really is this necessary?, i mean, off map spawn is more confortable in big maps, and u can spawn near of your ally base. maybe in some maps this points need to be relocated, but isn't necessary change this feature.

Soviets
T34/76
i don't know if mgs buff is what this tank needs, this tank supose to be the main tank of red army, maybe a pen buff helps.

OKW
i don't like 2 changes in this faction:

Volks

removing shrecks and add stg 44, mm this feature don't helps too much, i mean if i want a unit with AI capabilities i can go Sturpios, and obersoldaten, or even i can call falls or panzerfusiliers. yes i know schrek blob is an issue but, removin shreck is the best solution?, i think we can start from removing flame granade first, give them to spios and blocking for tech. or simply change shreck status, distance, dmg, pen, i don't know.

MG
I know, everyone likes this, but with this who cares for AA flaktruck? this makes go for battlegroup less atractive.

nothing more to say, bye.

PD: revert maxim cost!!!.

Google translator.
26 Apr 2016, 00:12 AM

The panzerfaust was the ubiquitous AT weapons of volksgrenadiers since easy to use and spammable. STG44 was also a common weapon in volks units, though with shortages, since they were trying to make up for lack of manpower via automatic weapons. I do wish MP40s were somehow connected to volks.
26 Apr 2016, 01:26 AM

as usual all allied fanboys praising this patch and this false praise getting to relic head.....best patch for allied worst patch for axis this is what it is

as usual the wehraboos are crying instead of actually playing the patch and try to adapt.
26 Apr 2016, 01:30 AM

Big talk, more curious if you can back it up.

Playcard please
26 Apr 2016, 01:46 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

The panzerfaust was the ubiquitous AT weapons of volksgrenadiers since easy to use and spammable. STG44 was also a common weapon in volks units, though with shortages, since they were trying to make up for lack of manpower via automatic weapons. I do wish MP40s were somehow connected to volks.

I think the MP40 wouldn't be entirely without cause, since there probably wasn't enough StG 44s to achieve full numbers in all cases so it'd stand to reason for some of them to get the doubly-produced MP 40s instead.
26 Apr 2016, 01:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2016, 01:46 AMVuther

I think the MP40 wouldn't be entirely without cause, since I think the rifle platoons of Volksgrenadier battalions would have two MP 40s unlike standard infantry divisions. Plus there probably wasn't enough StG 44s to achieve full numbers in all cases so it'd stand to reason for some of them to get the double-produced MP 40s instead.

Which is exactly why stgs make perfect sense for the "western" german army. Its not only historically pleasing but also adds a great upgrade to the volks.
26 Apr 2016, 01:59 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2016, 01:58 AMGenObi

Which is exactly why stgs make perfect sense for the "western" german army. Its not only historically pleasing but also adds a great upgrade to the volks.

Dangit ya quoted my mistake, because I checked and I'm pretty sure now the Grenadier and Volksgrenadier rifle squads were alike.
26 Apr 2016, 02:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2016, 01:59 AMVuther

Dangit ya quoted my mistake, because I checked and I'm pretty sure now the Grenadier and Volksgrenadier rifle squads were alike.

If ya mean in terms of stats, no they arnt the same. Or do ya mean something different?
26 Apr 2016, 02:55 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Apr 2016, 02:23 AMGenObi

If ya mean in terms of stats, no they arnt the same. Or do ya mean something different?

Nah, I meant historically.
PAGES (24)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45
unknown 25
Germany 453
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W