Login

russian armor

Upcoming Patch Buffs & Nerfs

21 Apr 2016, 16:40 PM

Is this some kind of joke? or are you being serious?
21 Apr 2016, 17:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 12:08 PMHitman5
What are you hoping for? This is my list:

Nerf All LMGs

Wehr
Buffs:
Panther (Anti-Infantry damage) No has optional AI upg, Great at its intended job which is AT
Brummbar (Accuracy) Might be ok

Nerfs:
222 (Damage) EDIT read wrong, its hp got buffed last patch its fine
SU
Buffs:
B-4 (Accuracy) yes
KV1 (Damage) no not intended role little more hp or armor
Penal Battalion (Damage) give them close range wep upg or something a intended role
T-34/76 (Damage) no its cheap for reason, fix ram ability so it can be usefull

Nerfs:
None

OKW
Buffs:
Panther (Anti-Infantry damage) b]No has optional AI upg, Great at its intended job which is AT
251 Flak HT (Setup time & Suppression) maybe think just the luchs is too much of a better option same with usf flaktrack vs stuart
Flammpanzer Hetzer (Damage & Vet) umm sure i guess
MG34 (Suppression) always thought suppression is fine it shouldn't be mg42 clone

Nerfs:
Jagdtiger (Accuracy) accuracy is fine range nerf a bit

USF
Buffs:
M20 (Damage) this and M8 problem I think is how quickly all their counters hit the field same with okw flaktrack making them undesired options
M8 (Damage)
WC51 (Cost) yes
M1 AT Gun (Penetration) yes

Nerfs:
Riflemen Vet 3 (Received accuracy) no on par with other infantry vet
Motor Carriage (Accuracy) you must be joking, Needs a buff why no one uses it
Pack Howitzer (Accuracy) No god NO it and the lieg are finally in good use full spots
Calliope (AOE and damage) No, already been nerfed on par with counterparts

UKF
Buffs:
Valentine (CP) yes, saxton needs major buff both are POS

Nerfs:
Cromwell (Cost) think its fine at present time, its just really cost effective
UKF Counter Barrage (Range and Accuracy) should of been the nerf instead of hp and armor
Brace Emplacement (Cost) no imo you wanna do away with emplacements do away with okw HQ flak truck
Mortar Emplacement (HP)
Bofor Emplacement (HP)
Vickers MG (Range) no has shitty suppression it needs better suppression at sacrifice for dmg or leave as is
Comet (Cost and Anti-Infantry damage) your crazy it cost a lot to tech to it and it cost a lot, has great AI but has bad pen and AT against counterparts panther kt
AEC (Damage and treadbreaker time: 5-10 seconds instead of 20-25+) think it is fine considering UKF general weak AT early game i.e. no snares, piats cant hit moving things
Land mattress (AOE and damage)
think it is fine only because it is decrewable easily and can even be stolen by the enemy and is not as mobile
22 Apr 2016, 00:39 AM

Panther doesn't need anti inf buf it is needed nerf.

Panther is Tank destroyer in the game

Remove Top Gunner upgrade.

That is just pure insanity. At current state i can walk my infantry next to enemy panther as it was a sheep on the battlefield. I understand that it is good in AT, and you should be forced to choose between AI and AT, but infantry should not just be able to ignore it as a threat.
By any logic no armor unit should be just a walkower for infantry.
Same for US tank destroyer.
22 Apr 2016, 00:56 AM

That is just pure insanity. At current state i can walk my infantry next to enemy panther as it was a sheep on the battlefield. I understand that it is good in AT, and you should be forced to choose between AI and AT, but infantry should not just be able to ignore it as a threat.
By any logic no armor unit should be just a walkower for infantry.
Same for US tank destroyer.

There is no real world logic involved here, just game balance really. It's "stupid" that any armored vehicle with multiple mounted machineguns would be unable to cope with infantry, but that's the way it's kind of always been in CoH. Some vehicles get good MGs for no particular reason other than because it's "supposed" to be good at anti-infantry. The idea of a swarm of shrek armed infantry being a serious threat to a sherman tank at max range is implicitly absurd, not only because of its tank gun but because of the coaxial and top-mounted machineguns that would shred the charging infantry in a nanosecond. A stuart tank has THREE 30 cal machineguns on it, which would by any logic obliterate all infantry formations coming in range.

The Panther is not in a bad spot. Somewhat better AT than the comet, significantly worse AI, 10 fuel cheaper. T4 is generally underwhelming but the Panther isn't the problem.
22 Apr 2016, 01:15 AM

A new thread every day about what-I-think-is-best-for-game BALLance

Have you got nothing better to do??

I'm sorry for flaming here but I'm really getting tired of this
22 Apr 2016, 05:18 AM

Lol nerfing the only thing which has the Vickers going for it.
22 Apr 2016, 06:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 12:08 PMHitman5
What are you hoping for? This is my list:

Nerf All LMGs

Wehr
Buffs:
Panther (Anti-Infantry damage)
Brummbar (Accuracy)

Nerfs:
222 (Damage)

SU
Buffs:
B-4 (Accuracy)
KV1 (Damage)
Penal Battalion (Damage)
T-34/76 (Damage)

Nerfs:
None

OKW
Buffs:
Panther (Anti-Infantry damage)
251 Flak HT (Setup time & Suppression)
Flammpanzer Hetzer (Damage & Vet)
MG34 (Suppression)

Nerfs:
Jagdtiger (Accuracy)

USF
Buffs:
M20 (Damage)
M8 (Damage)
WC51 (Cost)
M1 AT Gun (Penetration)

Nerfs:
Riflemen Vet 3 (Received accuracy)
Motor Carriage (Accuracy)
Pack Howitzer (Accuracy)
Calliope (AOE and damage)

UKF
Buffs:
Valentine (CP)

Nerfs:
Cromwell (Cost)
UKF Counter Barrage (Range and Accuracy)
Brace Emplacement (Cost)
Mortar Emplacement (HP)
Bofor Emplacement (HP)
Vickers MG (Range)
Comet (Cost and Anti-Infantry damage)
AEC (Damage and treadbreaker time: 5-10 seconds instead of 20-25+)
Land mattress (AOE and damage)

Who are you?

(Rank, play hrs)
22 Apr 2016, 19:28 PM

Nerf allies, buff axis. Nothing to discuss here. Ability of some players to create threads should be nerfed.
22 Apr 2016, 19:30 PM

Lol at the suggestion of another nerf to the Calliope. It's 100% fine right now, about as effective as the Panzerwerfer but more survivable and expensive. Can't be decrewed. It's fine.

Honesty it sounds like OP just doesn't know how to deal with indirect fire units. Seems like a l2p issue.
23 Apr 2016, 00:02 AM

There is no real world logic involved here, just game balance really. It's "stupid" that any armored vehicle with multiple mounted machineguns would be unable to cope with infantry, but that's the way it's kind of always been in CoH. Some vehicles get good MGs for no particular reason other than because it's "supposed" to be good at anti-infantry. The idea of a swarm of shrek armed infantry being a serious threat to a sherman tank at max range is implicitly absurd, not only because of its tank gun but because of the coaxial and top-mounted machineguns that would shred the charging infantry in a nanosecond. A stuart tank has THREE 30 cal machineguns on it, which would by any logic obliterate all infantry formations coming in range.

The Panther is not in a bad spot. Somewhat better AT than the comet, significantly worse AI, 10 fuel cheaper. T4 is generally underwhelming but the Panther isn't the problem.

I m aware of that real world logic is not fully involved here, and most of the stuff is about game balance, and i m used to it now even if it looks just stupid as hell.

But think of any new players starting to play the game, build their first Panther or Volverine and figgure this unit is one of the best historicly, has some solid armor, a solid main gun and solid MG-s it should definitly do some solid damage to infantry.
At least more then sturmpios or rifle squad, and then the tank fires the main gun into a bunch of models and they all just continue walking arround as if nothing happened.
Its ok that user should choose between AI and AT, but all armor should be priority threat.

Now time when i play USF and see opponent with panthers, i just dont make any armor as i know that he wil wreck any USF armor, but he can do no damage wid it to my infantry, that is contrary to any logic. Armor should counter armor better then infantry counters armor.
23 Apr 2016, 00:39 AM

you forgot the sexton buff
23 Apr 2016, 03:28 AM

Germans are to OP right now, remove panzershrek and panzer 2.
23 Apr 2016, 04:56 AM

lol germans op and they need nerf and any thread suggesting german buff is being met with fanboy labels and discarded right away lol the lengths these alied fanboys will go the amount of allied fanboys is too high and very few axis fanboys lol no wonder relic listens to community :clap:
23 Apr 2016, 05:28 AM

tooo many nerfs for UKF and buff for Panther AI???? /thread
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Mexico 19
United Kingdom 130
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L