Login

russian armor

Farewell & Hello - Breaking Brad

21 Apr 2016, 15:07 PM
Donator 11

All pretty good ideas except I feel like the maxim fire arc is a little weird. I guess it makes sense like when you get in a building you actually have a wider fire arc.

Def like the penal idea as well as the arty cost reduction, OKW side upgrades, t-34, and lmg/shrek fix.
21 Apr 2016, 15:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Some flame posts invised earlier by a Moderator earlier and a further sly ad hominem invised.

Back to topic.
21 Apr 2016, 15:22 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 12:15 PMDAZ187
and people said brad never played the game LOL BURN

i happened to play the game and if he says a clue of what he's doing we can safely confirm he had nothing to do with balancing :DD
21 Apr 2016, 15:26 PM
Donator 11

Brad is it possible that you can comment how relic gets things done? like is it divided into teams or is it free flowing kind or like Valve?

I often times hear that they have poor management and Ive always wondered why people said that.
21 Apr 2016, 15:38 PM

Now, I reverse this question to you. The panzerfaust has range about 30 ....

The range of the P.F. might be 30 the range of the ability is less (about 15-20).
21 Apr 2016, 15:44 PM

Some flame posts invised earlier by a Moderator earlier and a further sly ad hominem invised.

Back to topic.

I don't see why my post had to be invised. When some rank 5000 player makes balance suggestions, no moderator is going to invis a post calling him out on his low rank and that he should not be making suggestions. With Brads track record of horrible, horrible balancing skills, I don't see why he should receive any kind of special protection over other people.
21 Apr 2016, 15:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 15:38 PMMyself

The range of the P.F. might be 30 the range of the ability is less (about 15-20).

I knew I slipped up somewhere. I stand corrected :)

The argument still holds (self-sighting for early warning & bleeding the enemy blob like a herd), even though the P.F. example I gave was a fail. I can't think of any AT ability with 30 range though :(
21 Apr 2016, 15:51 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Hey Brad welcome back to the community. I can see your heart is in the right place but please could you honestly answer this: why after time and time again were new commanders released in a broken state? Such units like ass grens, ass engs and the tiger ace etc were practically broken upon release. Why was this? Surely it must have been to make people buy them? It appeared as though they had not been tested at all.

I know you have said I have had opportunities to help with the balancing in the past but for some reason these balance changes were locked behind NDA and therefore I couldn't stream it. This still seems incredibly bizarre and if Relic ever did remove this NDA I would happily help out with future patches. I think it would encourage more people to stay with the game if people could really see what balance changes were being made live. Just my two cents.
21 Apr 2016, 15:59 PM

Hey Brad welcome back to the community. I can see your heart is in the right place but please could you honestly answer this: why after time and time again were new commanders released in a broken state? Such units like ass grens, ass engs and the tiger ace etc were practically broken upon release. Why was this? Surely it must have been to make people buy them? It appeared as though they had not been tested at all.

I know you have said I have had opportunities to help with the balancing in the past but for some reason these balance changes were locked behind NDA and therefore I couldn't stream it. This still seems incredibly bizarre and if Relic ever did remove this NDA I would happily help out with future patches. I think it would encourage more people to stay with the game if people could really see what balance changes were being made live. Just my two cents.

You know the answer to this. Without money there is no game. You can't expect him to say it if he wants to get a job in the future. For the record I completely understand where you are coming from and agree with many of your points, again, it's a business before a game.
21 Apr 2016, 16:03 PM

Well glad to have you on board. I mean you were on board, in another car maybe? :D .

Considered streaming?
21 Apr 2016, 16:05 PM

I would like to iterate that whilst Brad may be back in one form or another, he doesn't work for Relic anymore so please try to treat him as a fellow player rather than beat him up as a dev.

No point crying over milk spilt a week before.

However, doesn't mean you can't criticise him, just bear it in mind.
21 Apr 2016, 16:09 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

21 Apr 2016, 16:11 PM
Senior Editor Badge

GG Brad and thanks for your hardwork.
21 Apr 2016, 16:13 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

I really like all those fixes except the howie one! Welcome back Brad
21 Apr 2016, 16:26 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

just a friendly reminder site rules still apply :guyokay:

this is not the thread to tee off on Brad with insults, Brad did 9/11, Brad made my cereal soggy, etc.....if youre thinking about it just don't even bother posting in the thread at all.
21 Apr 2016, 16:31 PM
Patrion 14

Hi Brad, nice ideas and welcome to the community.

Btw stop making my cereal soggy.

nee
21 Apr 2016, 20:04 PM

Nice ideas but looks like Relic went a different approach. Maybe that's why you quit/ got fired, your ideas weren't profitable.
21 Apr 2016, 20:46 PM

just a friendly reminder site rules still apply

this is not the thread to tee off on Brad with insults, Brad did 9/11, Brad made my cereal soggy, etc.....if youre thinking about it just don't even bother posting in the thread at all.

Last time I interviewed an AQAP dude, he insisted that Brad (in league with the Mossad of course) perpetrated 9/11. Semi true story...just saying. Come to think of it, it makes alot sense considering the sheer magnitude of Coh balancing fuckups past and present. :nahnah:

Don't take it personal Brad, welcome to the show.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★