5%
16%
66%
Total votes: 44
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
19 Apr 2016, 08:28 AM

Command Headquarters
Starting Unit: Volksgrenadiers
Volksgrenadiers - Remove Panzerschrek, add Panzerfaust and buff weapon damage, accuracy etc. They should be able to at least stand up to Riflemen long range 1v1. Switch Feuerstorm Flammenwerfer to Volks. Incendiary grenade will remain as key anti garrison capability. However instead of unlocking with T2/T3, it will be a HQ upgrade, cost around 80-100 MP 10-15 Fuel. Panzerfaust may be have to be unlocked as well.
Kubelwagen - Bring back the suppression ability as well as the 5 fuel cost. Maybe for a munitions cost upgrade it can detect mines and capture territory but the MG is removed.
Raketenwerfer 43 Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher
sWS Supply Half Track

The only issue I'm seeing here is that there is no repair for the Kubel, but I'm sure something could be implemented to fix that (maybe it can self repair at HQ etc...)

Battlegroup Headquarters
Remove Forward Retreat Ability
Fuel Cost: 30
Sturmpioneer Squad - They can be buffed at least in HP since they are not a starting unit. Their damage output is fine but in this position they should be more durable.
7.5cm le.IG ISG
Sdkfz 251/17 Flak Half-Track
Sdkfz 234 'Puma' Heavy Armored Car - Increase fuel cost to compensate for earlier tier.

Mechanized Regiment Headquarters
Panzerjaegar Squad - New unit, they are more like Panzergrenadiers from the Wehrmacht. 4 man squad that comes equipped with one panzerschrek and can be upgraded with another for extra munitions cost. They could have some extra abilities like sprint, AT nade (not snare, just damage) teller mines, but might not be necessary.
Panzer II Ausf. L 'Luchs' Light Tank
Sdkfz 251/20 Half-Track w Infrared Searchlight
SdKfz 251 "Stuka zu Fuß" Half-Track

Schwerer Panzer Headquarters
Obersoldaten
Jagdpanzer IV/70 (V)
Panzer IV Ausf. J Medium Tank - This unit still feels a little out of place, maybe a Panzer IV short barrel for better anti-infantry capability would be more appropriate.
Panther PzKpfw V Medium Tank

Some tier placement of certain units might need tweaking such as Puma, Stuka etc but the general idea is there.
19 Apr 2016, 08:55 AM

Some ideas might be good, but mostly - pretty lame... Today's OKW is way better, than you suggesting here. They don't need much buffing or nerfing.

Only thing that OKW needs is artillery. Howitzers. For to fight against sim-cities and massive bunches of Katyushas, Calliopes and Matresses. Very annoying units.
19 Apr 2016, 23:53 PM

There is so much no in this its amazing....what in the world are you smoking.
20 Apr 2016, 00:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2016, 23:53 PMGenObi
There is so much no in this its amazing....what in the wirld are uou smoking.

20 Apr 2016, 00:07 AM

Rifle Company 2.0 here we come Kappa
20 Apr 2016, 00:56 AM

Some ideas might be good, but mostly - pretty lame... Today's OKW is way better, than you suggesting here. They don't need much buffing or nerfing.

Only thing that OKW needs is artillery. Howitzers. For to fight against sim-cities and massive bunches of Katyushas, Calliopes and Matresses. Very annoying units.

+1
Well said Miss
20 Apr 2016, 04:00 AM

I would suggest u add a Self-destruct countdown for OKW HQ at game-start so u can win easily against OKW
20 Apr 2016, 04:28 AM

Everyone is so mad about shrek. No one talks about zooks spam or piats in mass. I see lot of 3 rifleman with 6 zooks owning tanks left and right. Since okw has no good mg or smoke option, they need an early good unit to gain control.
20 Apr 2016, 04:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2016, 23:53 PMGenObi
There is so much no in this its amazing....what in the world are you smoking.

Care to explain
20 Apr 2016, 06:16 AM

This stood out to me the most:
jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2016, 08:28 AMHitman5

Battlegroup Headquarters
Remove Forward Retreat Ability

FRP can't be removed from only one team at a time; it'll wreck the balance, especially in mixed teams, by an insane amount. You can't have the game in a state where only one side is actually hurt by retreating.

I agree FRP needs to go, but it needs to go from ALL factions at the SAME TIME.
20 Apr 2016, 06:57 AM

What OKW needs is side teching.
You need to make choices if you want fast Luchs or schrecks and nades.
Just like USF SU or Brits.
Schrecks, nades, flak gun need this side cost.
I guess we can live with free healing and repairs tho.
20 Apr 2016, 07:05 AM

And what is the reason for tier that isn't supposed to have AT to have puma in it?

Volkshrecks give everyone in range cancer, but all these "army rework" threads give even bigger one.
20 Apr 2016, 07:12 AM

This stood out to me the most:

FRP can't be removed from only one team at a time; it'll wreck the balance, especially in mixed teams, by an insane amount. You can't have the game in a state where only one side is actually hurt by retreating.

I agree FRP needs to go, but it needs to go from ALL factions at the SAME TIME.

That was obviously part of the idea, should have mentioned that. Also some of the units should get buffs like raketen, flak ht etc.

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2016, 07:05 AMKatitof
And what is the reason for tier that isn't supposed to have AT to have puma in it?

Volkshrecks give everyone in range cancer, but all these "army rework" threads give even bigger one.

Read the last sentence

What OKW needs is side teching.
You need to make choices if you want fast Luchs or schrecks and nades.
Just like USF SU or Brits.
Schrecks, nades, flak gun need this side cost.
I guess we can live with free healing and repairs tho.

If it was up to you OKW would have choice between sticks and stones.
20 Apr 2016, 07:15 AM

I'm not relying on the Mechanized HQ pioneers to repair all my vehicles lol.
20 Apr 2016, 07:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2016, 07:12 AMHitman5
Read the last sentence

I did, but I still don't know if you had some plan or intentions behind it or just randomly swapped stuff, because.
20 Apr 2016, 07:36 AM

no need to explain why this is crazy, even your own poll is overwhelming no, look this way at least you united the community with your overwhelming bad ideas, so thats positive thing about this thread :).
20 Apr 2016, 07:39 AM

Kübel suppression was highly cancerous in bigger game modes. No need. P4 is absolutely fine. A P4 with vet is insane. Volksgrenadiers are already as powerful as Riflemen on long range distance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 38
unknown 21
Poland 9
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %