Login

russian armor

Panzer II is built way too fast

aaa
19 Apr 2016, 22:11 PM

Luchs that comes that fast was an intended counter to maxims. aditional to many others.
Now maxims are eliminated I dont see reason not to to add 55-80fuel and mp cost to it.

Overall those who have been talking about okw resourse penealty removal must admit they are ****. Lelic could so this normqly normalizing price for ita tech tree. But some have special abi!ity to turn inti shit everything they touch
24 Apr 2016, 00:18 AM

First of all stop asking me for my playercard.

Then YES the SU76 can get killed by luchs, if you read what I said instead of being rude asses, you would have seen that I said it counters your SU76 if you don't if you don't micro precisely so that it's not left alone, but even this is hard.
SU76 should be alternative to ZiS gun, but they cost too much in fuel for what they actually are.

How is that weird to you guys that a luchs can't get countered by su76 in most cases? It's faster, it's rotative, and it doesn't get scared by infantry unit.

Imagine schrek blobs+luchs against SU76+cons?

I have no problem with luchs coming so fast, but its armor should be nerfed so that at least 3AT grenades can skill it.
And remember that the match up SU vs OKW is always in OKW favor, you will never deny them the fuel in early to mid game.

Impossible not to fight a luchs in 1v1.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS