Login

russian armor

USF may I have some tips/ feedback?

14 Apr 2016, 19:37 PM

AS title says! I consider myself a decent USF player, but I certainly have my ups and downs.

Against Wehr, I often have trouble when facing sniper+ gren spam combo.
Against OKW, I hate the scavenger doctrine with jager + ostwind spam.

I'll post a Wehr game some other time, but for now, here is the replay for a game against the OKW running Scav. doc. In this case, I think I handled it well; what do you think I coulda done better? Sometimes I do well but other times, I get rekt.
Anything would be appreciated!

15 Apr 2016, 16:58 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

16 Apr 2016, 01:48 AM

I'll also give it a whirl.
16 Apr 2016, 15:23 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I'll post a Wehr game some other time, but for now, here is the replay for a game against the OKW running Scav. doc. In this case, I think I handled it well; what do you think I coulda done better? Sometimes I do well but other times, I get rekt.
Anything would be appreciated!

Hey,

Well you and wuff are both rank 50 in 1vs1. So you guys know what to do.

You are playing allies ( USA), which means, you want to close the game as soon as possible, because in lategame axis get stronger and stronger.

I will ask you some "question" So you can decide, what you want with that^^

Min 2: Why not decap with your rifle his cuttoff? ( You run for the 2 house)
Why not capping the left VP After you did very well with you ET vs the kübel?
2 Rifle rushed to the 2 house, he still have his whole territory. Why not go for the cuttoff?
(until min 4 OKW has 5 small points, you have only 3)
Min 4 you got finnaly his cutoff. (he never defended it)

Your captain is on the field, and you went with him to the enemie munition to fight on longrage( not the best idea)(you lost that fight). Go for his cutoff with the captain?

You choosed to upgrade to bazooka, instead of rushing for the stuard. Guess thats up to you. I prefer to get the Stuart out first. Means he comes 1 min earlier. He had no raktenwerfer, no shreks.

Luchs death, your bazooka worked. But acutally in this game the Stuart had killed the Luchs as well.

Min 7: You finally capped the 2 Vp. That means you played 7 Min not for Vps. It was 1/1)
Min 11: You got it to have 3 Vps
Min 14: You knew his doc allready. You saw the situation so it was very probably to see a Ostwind.
You had 600 manpower on the field, get a pak?

You had 9 CPs allready, when you decided to get major. He cost 120 fuel. In this game, enemie had no fuel so you could just go for 1-2 callis with stuart and pak. The game would be faster over with that.

As you saw your first sherman almost died vs volkshrek. Means you just feed him with vet.

But all in all you did fine nice manpower bleed from kills/death.

Hope I could help you.

18 Apr 2016, 15:51 PM

Excellent points! The most difficulty I have is producing appropriate judgement over which units to select. I definitely should have had the Stuart out first. I just have a rough time effectively using AT guns is all.

Thanks for the feedback.
19 Apr 2016, 03:20 AM

Since my response was more or less similar to Sturmpanther, be pointless to repeat as he gave good advice. May you earn glory on the battlefield.
19 Apr 2016, 09:16 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Excellent points! The most difficulty I have is producing appropriate judgement over which units to select. I definitely should have had the Stuart out first. I just have a rough time effectively using AT guns is all.

Thanks for the feedback.

You're welcome :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight