Login

russian armor

[README]Requesting a Replay review

13 Apr 2016, 17:14 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Hello, and welcome again to the Replay Review section.

Here in this sub-forum, a Strategist will come in and review your game replay, and provide you tips and advice from it, free of charge. In addition to this, other members of the community are more than welcomed to also download and watch any replay review request, and provide feedback.

You will be able to request a review on any replay from a 1v1, to a 4v4. With limitations. See below.

Thread title

You can name the thread as you want, but please also tag it as [1v1] [2v2] [3v3] [4v4] in the thread title.

There are same basic rules as to what type of replay you should post, as to not waste any possible watcher's time;

Things not to do

• Posting short games in which you won is completely meaningless. Posting games where you won is ok, but please make sure that you don't.....
    • Post replays with an extreme matchmaking deficit(As in, Player/team 1 is rank 100, player/team 2 is rank 3,000)

• Don't get upset when someone points out your mistakes. You can be assured that no one wishes you any personal emotional harm or embarrassment by reviewing your replay. However, if you feel that the critique is excessive, or bordering on insulting, feel free to report the post in question.
  • Dont Post games vs AI
  • Please Try not to post hour long langreskaya games for someone to review. If you do, pick out a timestamp where you feel you most need feedback.
  • Please try not to use this subforum as a balance rage box
  • Dont post replays from weird maps not in automatch
  • Do not post modded games. Base game only.
  • If you want your game casted, see below

Things you should totally do

• Posting short replays where you lost
  • Dont be afraid of someone watching your replay and helping you. We want to help you.
  • Try your hardest to Post good length, evenly matched games.
  • Post the replay and explain some of your actions if you remember them(I put Bazookas on my major because I thought______)
  • When posting a replay, please also state which player you are to make it easier on whoever's watching the game. Please please do this if your COH2.ORG username ever changes from your normal username.
  • That goes for all modes. Please let us know who you are.

Feel free

to request as many replays here as you'd like, but only one at a time.

If you prefer video replay review, I can direct you to HelpingHans Stream and his Training Tuesdays program. It is first come first serve.

In addition, there is Kryptic's stream where replay review and first person analysis is offered. Please PM Kryptic if you are interested in this option and it's stream times.

USF Players: BreadMarshLivePlace may cast your replay as well,(not guaranteed) send him a PM and check.

RULES
  • Be nice in the forum
  • Be nice Ingame

And a footnote:

If your replay for whatever reason was not reviewed in the past, whether due to patch breaking it, or due to it being overlooked, etc; I strongly encourage you to post another replay. We'll get to it this time, promise.

8 May 2016, 14:19 PM

Very well done Cookiez, i'll be sure to post any replays that i had a problem with on this section.
1 Jun 2016, 22:01 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

New F E A T U R E

The threads are now color coded.

If your thread is RED, That means your replay is unwatchable according to the rules above, or is from a previous patch, breaking it.

If your thread is green, that means you got the help you asked for, it means complete.

If your thread is yellow, that means someone is working on helping you. Even if its been a few days. This basically just means someone will get to your replay.

apologizes in advance for the color blind.
2 Jun 2016, 08:17 AM

Can we get a blue colour for replays from cool people like me?
16 Mar 2017, 19:00 PM

is this still active ?
i tried my luck in the mentoring section , it's ded there.
16 Mar 2017, 19:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2017, 19:00 PMrush
is this still active ?
i tried my luck in the mentoring section , it's ded there.

Hi, state office definitely isn´t dead, if you want to get help, post replays there. You will ussually get response within 1 day. A good response.

And about mentors - it´s rather hard to get one, many players don´t have time nor will to mentor.

If you want, I can be your mentor until you find someone else. Someone who will be able to spend more time with you.

Hector
16 Mar 2017, 21:21 PM

Hi, state office definitely isn´t dead, if you want to get help, post replays there. You will ussually get response within 1 day. A good response.

And about mentors - it´s rather hard to get one, many players don´t have time nor will to mentor.

If you want, I can be your mentor until you find someone else. Someone who will be able to spend more time with you.

Hector

Ok done
Thanks a lot man :)
17 Jul 2019, 16:25 PM

It says here not to "Post replays with an extreme matchmaking deficit(As in, Player/team 1 is rank 100, player/team 2 is rank 3,000)".
How do I see the ranks of the other players? I only see my own (when I click other player names it only gives me their steam profile

My games are horrible, don't know if it's just because I'm new or something else :(
17 Jul 2019, 16:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 16:25 PMgrreat
It says here not to "Post replays with an extreme matchmaking deficit(As in, Player/team 1 is rank 100, player/team 2 is rank 3,000)".
How do I see the ranks of the other players? I only see my own (when I click other player names it only gives me their steam profile

My games are horrible, don't know if it's just because I'm new or something else :(

Click on your name above your player card and look at recent matches. You can click your opponent's name and see their stats and rank.
17 Jul 2019, 17:19 PM

Got it! thank you
7 Aug 2019, 21:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 17:19 PMgrreat
Got it! thank you

:)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L