Login

russian armor

Reduce Braces Effect/ Mortar Pits less accurate

PAGES (10)down
12 Apr 2016, 07:35 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 07:10 AMWaffaru

L2P issue, emplacements are not hard to deal with. Even with brace. I suggest you use your brain next time you encounter an emplacement and not instantly yell "OP Allies!" and flop into a fetus position.
hmm, your Player card states that you barely play axis...

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 00:58 AMzerocoh
my game must been bugged since I can easily deal with emplacements, they are so easy to counter that is not even funny...

but then, people cry because they cant adapt even a little.
enlighten us. Yes, you can destroy a Bofors, but it will cost you a lot more effort than it costed the enemy to build it.

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2016, 17:22 PMUrmel

why should a game be lost after 15 mins ? 1 bofor secures 1 vp 1 mortar pit, if its placed offensively secures maybe 2 so you can easily hold 1 fuel and ammo point ... i guess your main problem is you are a moving all your forces in to them ! Have you ever thought of leaving them alone for now ? I mean as aerohank is writing almost every time : by buuilding emplacements your opponent will loose map presence on an other side of the map. what about attacking there ?

Well, on a narrow map one Bofors can cut the map in half, so the enemy can transition between the sides, while your army cannot. So you have 150-200 vps left after 15 minutes. The game is not over by then, but it will be hard to win.

All in all a well supported Bofors is not easy to counter and forces you to invest a good amount of tech and time, more than the 280mp 30 fuel pricetag suggests
12 Apr 2016, 08:31 AM

relics game balancer are busy posting 8531s comments on the state of League of Legends in the official League of Legends forum :sibPheasant:

Its called "research" :snfPeter:
12 Apr 2016, 10:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2016, 23:16 PMZyllen

Well it doesn't matter what i use brace is still op and actually needs a cost.

are you sure what you are talking about ? i m pretty sure that will kill every emplacement play and make them even more usless than the pre buff su76 (which was really really useless)
12 Apr 2016, 14:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 07:10 AMWaffaru

L2P issue, emplacements are not hard to deal with. Even with brace. I suggest you use your brain next time you encounter an emplacement and not instantly yell "OP Allies!" and flop into a fetus position.
Before making incompetent remarks, play Ostheer versus Brits.
12 Apr 2016, 16:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 10:05 AMUrmel

are you sure what you are talking about ? i m pretty sure that will kill every emplacement play and make them even more usless than the pre buff su76 (which was really really useless)

For the record i suggest 40 ammo for each time you use brace. It will make sim city v2.0 impossible because the brit player simply doesn't have enough ammo and forces the brit player to be a bit more careful with his emplacement.

But it will still safe the emplacement from arty and direct attacks. right now its a get out of jail free card.
12 Apr 2016, 16:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

relics game balancer are busy posting 8531s comments on the state of League of Legends in the official League of Legends forum :sibPheasant:

Well goddamn, I'm qualified as hell for game balance then!
12 Apr 2016, 16:19 PM

lmao its not like for the last two years allied players have not been dealing with a flak truck securing half the map for 60-70% of the game which a lot of times put you at a disadvantage as you simply could not attack there until tanks arrived leaving them free to constantly harass your fuel and munitions and probably has put you behind in vps.

Not to mention double okw in 2v2 with 2 flak trucks shutting down 3/4s of the map in some cases. USF struggled against that for a long time and still does because of there lack of AT tools to take out the truck you almost had to go priest or now calliopes with combination of sherman.jackson.

bofos is meant to be an early game lock down tool for brits as you cannot really start running up on axis most maps with IS as they need to be in cover. The best counter for emplacements is to not let them get them set up in the first place and overwhelming them there as soon as you see them try it or just deny that area. Almost always they will put the bofos covering fuel/munitions or a vp on what which would be the side of the map they try to take or depending some maps it is kind of straight fwd what side is theirs.

Sure they will probably have some vickers but vickers pen sucks and you should be able to take them out or get around them you will/should almost always have more units on the field then brits will. Especially if there planning on going emplacements.

Mortar pit is the only good counter brits have to blobs other than the roflstomp crommie driving on top of them maybe the land mattress now. So as long as okw keeps blobbing volks or volks with fusiler or obers what have you I do not see a problem with it. There only enough to lock down like 1/3 of the map that gives you 1/3 to lock down and 1/3 to contest before you can get stugs or 2 liegs or stuka or pak gun or werfer or panther or sturmtiger or fucking the other million options and combinations of options to take out a damn bofos emplacement.
Phy
12 Apr 2016, 17:07 PM

everything counterable, as it actually stands at the front

unlike the puddingpit

+1. Blobs suck and I would like to see changes to reduce the performance of them because they are really boring to play against, but at least you can counter it. How can you counter cancer commander+emplacements?
12 Apr 2016, 18:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 16:19 PMRocket
lmao its not like for the last two years allied players have not been dealing with a flak truck securing half the map for 60-70% of the game which a lot of times put you at a disadvantage as you simply could not attack there until tanks arrived leaving them free to constantly harass your fuel and munitions and probably has put you behind in vps.

The flak track that will get wrecked by the su and usf flaktrack or the ukf aec?
Sure he can support it with shreks but any mistake on the okw's part and he can kiss his flacktrak goodbye

The okw flaktrack is weak as shit unreliable far to expensive the luchs is a way better option.
or you might as well tech straight to tier 4 and pump out obers for all your AI needs
12 Apr 2016, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 18:31 PMZyllen

The flak track that will get wrecked by the su and usf flaktrack or the ukf aec?
Sure he can support it with shreks but any mistake on the okw's part and he can kiss his flacktrak goodbye

The okw flaktrack is weak as shit unreliable far to expensive the luchs is a way better option.
or you might as well tech straight to tier 4 and pump out obers for all your AI needs

Im pretty sure he was referring to the tier 4 flack truck,that being said all the stuff you said about the flak half track is valid and I think the unit needs to be changed but as for the tier 4 flak truck I am not sure why people keep comparing it to boffers when the boffers has so many advantages.
12 Apr 2016, 19:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 18:31 PMZyllen

i was reffering to the headquarters truck
12 Apr 2016, 19:46 PM

Im pretty sure he was referring to the tier 4 flack truck,that being said all the stuff you said about the flak half track is valid and I think the unit needs to be changed but as for the tier 4 flak truck I am not sure why people keep comparing it to boffers when the boffers has so many advantages.

These sound like advantages do they not????

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2016, 13:07 PMKatitof

Last time I've checked flak HQ had more then 800-1000hp, didn't costed any popcap, didn't received bonus damage from everything that isn't rifle.
And you've forgot already last years med truck+schwerer+ double ISG cheeze?
12 Apr 2016, 20:37 PM
Donator 11

well, then list the disdavantages:
-hq costs !!WAY!! more fuel
-cannot brace
-no doctrinal hp increase
-no barrage ability
-if you lose it, you lose your tech
-only 1 builadble

i havent checked it, but im pretty sure, that the bofors is way more accurate and has better penetration

the fuel cost alone means that an aggressive t4 is very risky

edit:
what do you lose, when you lose a bofors? 280mp and 30 fuel, thats like one aec, no even less. it doesnt set you back much
12 Apr 2016, 20:38 PM

well, then list the disdavantages:
-hq costs !!WAY!! more fuel
-cannot brace
-no doctrinal hp increase
-no barrage ability
-if you lose it, you lose your tech
-only 1 builadble

i havent checked it, but im pretty sure, that the bofors is way more accurate and has better penetration

the fuel cost alone means that an aggressive t4 is very risky

Bofors is unit, Schwerer is the last tier building with free flak gun.

Compare Schwerer's battle utility to Major or 25 Pounder.
12 Apr 2016, 20:40 PM
Donator 11

that was not the point of this discussion not in any way...
12 Apr 2016, 21:19 PM

Bofors is unit, Schwerer is the last tier building with free flak gun.

Compare Schwerer's battle utility to Major or 25 Pounder.

The risk/reward is completely different.

If you can't build a Comet for 2-3 minutes after losing your Bofors (a lot less time than losing your Schwerer) I'd call that fair.

Also since when does building a tech building cost 120 fuel? Schwerer's definitely not free.
12 Apr 2016, 23:10 PM

All the advantages listed in past 133 were what I was talking about but he actually forgot a few of them which are that the boffers has way more shots per magazine and a faster rate of fire and more range (in pretty sure) and you can order it what to shoot at and attack ground and lastly (unless I forgot another advantage) the OKW does not have a doctrine that gives volksgrenadiers repair
13 Apr 2016, 00:23 AM

Mortar pits kinda OP atm on some maps. I hope it gets fixed, certain commanders should be fixed.
13 Apr 2016, 03:18 AM

with free flak gun.

Just like that 'free major', and 'free captain', and 'free lieutenant' for the USF teching?
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak