Login

russian armor

Hostile Faction 1 VS 1 Tournament.

10 Jul 2013, 16:52 PM

ABOUT 1 VS 1 Hostile Faction tournament

It begins on Sunday the 14th of July. You will have 3 days to play the first round.

''Does it have prizes?'' Yes!
1st Prize: $100
2nd Prize: $50 Dollars
3rd Prize: $25 Dollars

Rules, The tournament has 3 basic rules:

1) Screenshot of the final scores is required
2) You have three days to play your match. If you cannot coordinate a play time and date with your opponent, you will be disqualified. If your opponent doesn’t respond, please post it on the forums BEFORE the three days are up that you wish to play a match. You will be paired with a new opponent.
3) No raging, flaming, or hacking. These are subject to disqualifications. If you suspect your opponent is hacking, bring the replay to one of our officers and the footage will be reviewed.
4) You must be on our Teamspeak3 server (hostilefaction.net) to participate. If you cannot connect to TS, let us know through the forums or through Steam and we will help you.
5) You MUST be a member of Hostile Faction to participate. Sign up at hostilefaction.com. Did you miss the sign up? Don’t worry! We host tournaments all the time; just join and be part of the next one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Streaming:
You are encouraged to stream. However you must have a 30 second or MORE delay. This is for your own protection.
Prizes:
The top 3 players will be asked for PayPal info or eTransfer info in order for us to get you your prize money. If you do not prefer this, we can consider gifting you games in the amount of your prize.

Thank you!
Lt.Col. Ray Charles (PM me if you have any questions))
10 Jul 2013, 16:57 PM

Sponsored By: HF GameServers
10 Jul 2013, 18:36 PM

i dont undersdtand something, we have 3 days to play round 1? and how many rounds will be there? if 3-4 than this will be more than a week
10 Jul 2013, 18:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jul 2013, 16:52 PMHF Ray
ABOUT 1 VS 1 Hostile Faction tournament
We will ask the number #1 #2 #3. For their bank account information to transfer their prize money.

Does this mean paypal?
10 Jul 2013, 19:05 PM

Cant find anywhere to sign up for it.
10 Jul 2013, 19:14 PM

Cant find anywhere to sign up for it.

ya same
10 Jul 2013, 20:11 PM

Does this mean paypal?

Yes, But i'm adjusting the topic. The community leaders decided that we only open up our tournaments for members. We have a tournament like this every four weeks. But from now on for members only. I'm sorry guys :(

But i'll post a link to our recruitment page on the CoH2 Sega forums.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/coh-2-clans-and-recruitment/topics/Hostile-Faction-Recruiting-25175

Again sorry guys... I'm adjusting the topic now.

Sincerely Lt.Col.Ray Charles
10 Jul 2013, 20:17 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jul 2013, 20:11 PMHF Ray

Yes, But i'm adjusting the topic. The community leaders decided that we only open up our tournaments for members. We have a tournament like this every four weeks. But from now on for members only. I'm sorry guys :(

But i'll post a link to our recruitment page on the CoH2 Sega forums.

Wow, trolled hard. If you're trying for good advertising for your organization, this is not the way to do it.
10 Jul 2013, 20:20 PM

Believe me i wasn't

And i will try to get one of the next one's open for you guys. I'm Really Really sorry :(
11 Jul 2013, 04:43 AM

Remove this thread please.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight