Login

russian armor

Light Vehicles need some adjustments

10 Apr 2016, 19:58 PM

Folks, let's not forget how horrible is M3 Scout Car. Specially against "free2get" panzerfausts or high-penetrateable Spios STGs. Maybe something should be done about it first, because soviet T1 is such horrible...

Why not to make ol' good combo back - snipers in truck :D I loved that mobile sniping point. Was pretty sad, when they fixed it...
10 Apr 2016, 20:00 PM

Folks, let's not forget how horrible is M3 Scout Car. Specially against "free2get" panzerfausts or high-penetrateable Spios STGs. Maybe something should be done about it first, because soviet T1 is such horrible...

Why not to make ol' good combo back - snipers in truck :D I loved that mobile sniping point. Was pretty sad, when they fixed it...

Let's fix the useless units first. :foreveralone:
10 Apr 2016, 20:05 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

What if the scout car gained some sort of alternate ability like infantry detection or some sort of other recon mode so it does not have to rely on garrisoning flamers or guards.
10 Apr 2016, 20:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2016, 20:05 PMwouren
What if the scout car gained some sort of alternate ability like infantry detection or some sort of other recon mode so it does not have to rely on garrisoning flamers or guards.

Or... put instead of scout car some kind of 222 armored car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BA-10 Maybe that one or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BA-64 That one. T1 has no AT, so even light-penetration car would be very usefull.
10 Apr 2016, 21:05 PM

Or maybe give it upgrade for 150MP and 30fuel so it can reinforce?
10 Apr 2016, 21:08 PM

M3s are fairly 'meh' against Ostheer, but they are very potent vs OKW. They are far from horrible.
10 Apr 2016, 21:51 PM

They're potent against OKW more because of OKW being designed around being hamstrung in the early game versus light vehicles (and garrisons) than it has anything to do with the M3.
10 Apr 2016, 23:41 PM

This is up there with "Give volks a snare" with worst ideas I've seen today. M3 concept is alright, its just in need of more armor.
11 Apr 2016, 00:09 AM

soviet scout car really sucks for its cost...
11 Apr 2016, 01:44 AM

I could see a slight buff to armour maybe, but it's already a pretty potent unit.
11 Apr 2016, 02:43 AM

Light Vehicles need some adjustments

Are some states of the units, which can make a comparison:

-Kubel. Need lower your rate capture to normal rate

-Dodge. It is too expensive compared with others, perhaps lower your fuel to 15, so that does not detriment your tech and thus allows more strategies

-ScoutCar222. Has the best chassis than ever before, may need a small increase in MP

Dodge has decrew ability, which means free repair
11 Apr 2016, 06:59 AM

Dodge has decrew ability, which means free repair

I don't see shermans being more expensive then P4s because they have vehicle crews.

Stuart isn't more expensive then T-70 or puma either for same reason.

Vehicle crew isn't unique units perk, its army feature and including cost on it makes as much sense as adding another 20% fuel cost on all OKW units, because they can reach vet5.

That is bad excuse and you know it.
11 Apr 2016, 16:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2016, 06:59 AMKatitof

Vehicle crew isn't unique units perk, its army feature and including cost on it makes as much sense as adding another 20% fuel cost on all OKW units, because they can reach vet5.

That's a good "Oh, wait..." moment right there. Sure, it's not 20%, but still... :D

11 Apr 2016, 16:58 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Or... put instead of scout car some kind of 222 armored car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BA-10 Maybe that one or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BA-64 That one. T1 has no AT, so even light-penetration car would be very usefull.

The BA64 would be cool because you could copypasta most of the stats from the PTRS to the main cannon.
11 Apr 2016, 17:22 PM

That's a good "Oh, wait..." moment right there. Sure, it's not 20%, but still... :D

Not rly, okw units who got cost increase are just plain better and/or arrive much faster then ost counterparts, that alone makes them worth more.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★