Login

russian armor

Walking Stuka often fires into nearby trees

24 Mar 2016, 00:46 AM

Happens on some maps near trees. Maybe it's intentional but pretty frustrating when the stuka paths there and then fires into some trees.
24 Mar 2016, 00:52 AM
Senior Editor Badge

10/10 recommend putting your indirect fire into position then firing...
24 Mar 2016, 02:43 AM

the part i hate is at certain map some location, UKF mortar pits or SU LefH or any art (not SU or OH rocket HT) can fire out though the trees no problem. while your stuka barrage will be blocked by trees or ruins next to them.
24 Mar 2016, 03:35 AM

Happens on some maps near trees. Maybe it's intentional but pretty frustrating when the stuka paths there and then fires into some trees.

I think you have some dogs and a barrel you need to attend to
24 Mar 2016, 06:45 AM

Not only Stuka.

Once I used AVRE on Minsk. Went around the whole map, hid behind trees on the left side of south fuel point and fired shell at ISGs on the other side.

Shells stopped at trees :foreveralone:
24 Mar 2016, 07:46 AM

I think that once I even saw a video gameplay, where stuka stood so close to those trees that it just killed itself :D

Well, it is retarded, but I'm not sure if it is possible to fix it and I'm sure that fixing it would create another two worse bugs...
24 Mar 2016, 09:30 AM

Dat feel when positioning your Land Matrass next to a building and firing all rockets into the building :foreveralone::foreveralone:
24 Mar 2016, 09:32 AM

Dat feel when positioning your Land Matrass next to a building and firing all rockets into the building :foreveralone::foreveralone:

Let you feel like you can hit everything Kappa
24 Mar 2016, 10:27 AM

the part i hate is at certain map some location, UKF mortar pits or SU LefH or any art (not SU or OH rocket HT) can fire out though the trees no problem. while your stuka barrage will be blocked by trees or ruins next to them.

This goes for ALL indirect fire unit placed too close to shot blockers.

Mortars and arty are not exceptions here, that is why players don't put them right next to the tree lines, but if you have driven up stuka there and fired, 100% your fault.

Actually, its pretty much 100% players fault every single time when you hit shot blockers on indirect fire unit that is MOBILE.
24 Mar 2016, 10:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2016, 10:27 AMKatitof

Mortars and arty are not exceptions here, that is why players don't put them right next to the tree lines, but if you have driven up stuka there and fired, 100% your fault.

Actually, its pretty much 100% players fault every single time when you hit shot blockers on indirect fire unit that is MOBILE.

But AVRE is supposed to ignore shot blocker, right? :foreveralone:
24 Mar 2016, 12:57 PM

I once thought to be very smart and use a haystack as cover while firing. Only 2 rockets arrived at their target. :guyokay:
26 Mar 2016, 01:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2016, 10:27 AMKatitof

I actually experience the mortar pit able fire mortars at where my stuka stands, yet my stuka fire will hit the trees next to it. i am not saying fire got block while firing. yes those are placement failure. what i am saying when it is landing it hits blockers make it useless.
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★