unused commader not even need to work for it just free $ for lelic
Edit: ok for the FHQ same cost as Soviet
The APG they get only 1 flamethrower and can buy another remove armor .80 ra
Flame mortar is fine
Muni blitz-> supply drop
The air bombardment make it an exact copy of the Brit

(And tiger to make it different from the other doc :sibHyena::sibHyena: ) joke
23 Mar 2016, 14:48 PM

All of the vanila unreleased commander were scrapped.

And if you don't see anything wrong with this commander, you don't really care for balance either.
23 Mar 2016, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2016, 14:48 PMKatitof
All of the vanila unreleased commander were scrapped.

And if you don't see anything wrong with this commander, you don't really care for balance either.

well it needs some changes but it would be a good counter to emplacment heavy doc
23 Mar 2016, 14:53 PM

well it needs some changes but it would be a good counter to emplacment heavy doc

Maybe better fix heavy emplacement doc, instead of adding such doctrines?

For God sake, FHQ with retreat point and repair teams only for 30 fuel... I want it for my USSR urban doctrine NOW!
23 Mar 2016, 14:56 PM

Maybe better fix heavy emplacement doc, instead of adding such doctrines?

For God sake, FHQ with retreat point and repair teams only for 30 fuel... I want it for my USSR urban doctrine NOW!

we have better

23 Mar 2016, 15:06 PM

we have better

We don't have those doctrines actually. And nobody asks to add them.

But I wanted to say only 1 thing - instead of adding "probably broken" doctrine for to counter antoher "definitely broken", better fix second one and play happy.

Fortification doctrine is obviously broken. Tommyrifles buidling and repairing emplacements? Free teams around FHQ for to repair them too?! Counterbattery in "not-Royal Artillery" doctrine!?!?!?!? WHY?!

23 Mar 2016, 15:07 PM

We don't have those doctrines actually. And nobody asks to add them.

But I wanted to say only 1 thing - instead of adding "probably broken" doctrine for to counter antoher "definitely broken", better fix second one and play happy.

Fortification doctrine is obviously broken. Tommyrifles buidling and repairing emplacements? Free teams around FHQ for to repair them too?! Counterbattery in "not-Royal Artillery" doctrine!?!?!?!? WHY?!

the fact is that i want more doc for the vanilla faction and the scrapped doc semmed really differnt fom the other
23 Mar 2016, 15:12 PM

Its OP of course. But seems legit next to some of british stuff.
23 Mar 2016, 15:12 PM

the fact is that i want more doc for the vanilla faction and the scrapped doc semmed really differnt fom the other

More doc? There are a lot already. What for you need more?

Another point is, that there are not so much really USEFUL doctrines for Ost and SU. And for USF. So, maybe better would be remake and overhaul some "old" and useless doctrines and make them more usefull, instead of trashing game with more and more commanders?

But... no Relic will prefer to make new, because... HERE COMES THE MONEY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d26N2qlJdkE.

P.S. Lol, we had only 3 doctrines per faction in vCoH and that was MORE THAN ENOUGH!

23 Mar 2016, 15:17 PM

More doc? There are a lot already. What for you need more?

Another point is, that there are not so much really USEFUL doctrines for Ost and SU. And for USF. So, maybe better would be remake and overhaul some "old" and useless doctrines and make them more usefull, instead of trashing game with more and more commanders?

But... no Relic will prefer to make new, because... HERE COMES THE MONEY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d26N2qlJdkE.

P.S. Lol, we had only 3 doctrines per faction in vCoH and that was MORE THAN ENOUGH!

relic will not change old doc beacuse it brings money but with new the get the $
and yes there are a lot of doc for the vannilla but are almosta ll the same with 1 2 unit less or more
ps: the doc of coh1 where all differnt not "ho lets make tiger 3/4 of the doc pool"
23 Mar 2016, 15:19 PM

Urban assault would be good for USF, replace urban assault PzGrens with Paras and muni blitz with muni airdrop
23 Mar 2016, 15:21 PM

Urban assault would be good for USF, replace urban assault PzGrens with Paras and muni blitz with muni airdrop

Since USF got "Heavy Cavalry" they don't need other doctrines. What for you need paras, arty, recon, whatever, when you can get both Rangers and M26 and start making hell?
23 Mar 2016, 15:24 PM

Well bro any doc for a faction is better for another
23 Mar 2016, 15:27 PM

Since USF got "Heavy Cavalry" they don't need other doctrines. What for you need paras, arty, recon, whatever, when you can get both Rangers and M26 and start making hell?

The only urban brawling commander for USF is rifle company, meaning maps like semoisky and trois points are stale and challenging due to lack of options
23 Mar 2016, 15:28 PM

Would be a very good and different commander that OST now is getting. FHQ commander for the only faction that don't have Forward retreat point would be very good idea.

Some balancing needed, as this is beta stages if I remember...

23 Mar 2016, 15:30 PM
Senior Editor Badge

I think that this isn't a bad idea. Of course, two flamethrowers on one squad is broken, but having a 5-man pgren squad w/ flamethrower and smoke grenade would be really great. As far as I know, smoke barrages on mortars can still be bugged, and the only access Ostheer has to smoke is via the mortar, mortar HT, Panzer Tactician, and Stuka smoke barrage, all of which are doctrinal.

A Forward HQ commander could be useful especially in team games. The manpower blitz could be changed to a supply drop, either the optional fuel/muni one or the Soviet lend-lease fuel drop.

Incendiary barrage for the mortar is interesting; should be only one round like the mortar HT.

Idk how I feel about the bombing run. I'd rather have that replaced with a command P4 or the light artillery barrage. Could have both of those in place of the bombing run/incendiary strike.
23 Mar 2016, 15:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2016, 15:28 PMThamor
Would be a very good and different commander that OST now is getting. FHQ commander for the only faction that don't have Forward retreat point would be very good idea.

It's suprising, but Ostheers already have "FHQ" without retreat point. And it costs no fuel at all. Calls "Medbunker+Reinforce bunker". Works pretty same as soviet FHQ, healing, reinforcing, but without buff for soldiers. So, give them one more FHQ? What for?
23 Mar 2016, 15:34 PM

It's suprising, but Ostheers already have "FHQ" without retreat point. And it costs no fuel at all. Calls "Medbunker+Reinforce bunker". Works pretty same as soviet FHQ, healing, reinforcing, but without buff for soldiers. So, give them one more FHQ? What for?

If you can read whole text, I meant forward RETREAT point. OST is only faction that has no doctrine to get their retreat point be anything else but back to base.

SU still has their own FHQ.
23 Mar 2016, 15:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2016, 15:34 PMThamor

If you can read whole text, I meant forward RETREAT point. OST is only faction that has no doctrine to get their retreat point be anything else but back to base.

SU still has their own FHQ.

Maybe I missed something, but... Soviet FHQ has forward retreat point? Didn't use that since WFA added, may not know.

More than that, soviet FHQ putted into one of the most useless doctrines for late and middle game. Yea, it gives you superior bouns in early with FHQ (for 60 fuel, that makes your T3-T4 coming waaay later), but in late... no Shocks/Guards, no middle/heavy tanks. Only M-42. That Ost doctrine looks like more efficient for middle-late, than Soviet Urban Tactics. So, it will be pretty unbalanced.

And yea - Ostheer "Bunker-type FHQ" is non-doctrinal at all, but works pretty like Soviet one, only don't have that huge buff aura. Isn't that strange?
23 Mar 2016, 15:41 PM

Maybe I missed something, but... Soviet FHQ has forward retreat point? Didn't use that since WFA added, may not know.

More than that, soviet FHQ putted into one of the most useless doctrines for late and middle game. Yea, it gives you superior bouns in early with FHQ (for 60 fuel, that makes your T3-T4 coming waaay later), but in late... no Shocks/Guards, no middle/heavy tanks. Only M-42. That Ost doctrine looks like more efficient for middle-late, than Soviet Urban Tactics. So, it will be pretty unbalanced.

And yea - Ostheer "Bunker-type FHQ" is non-doctrinal at all, but works pretty like Soviet one, only don't have that huge buff aura. Isn't that strange?

Why do you have to change any post you see in a soviet post I know you like them but stop
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★