Login

russian armor

what do you think of 2v2 at the moment?

24 Mar 2016, 16:38 PM

you wont ever be happy with the state of 2v2. im hearing blobs and cheese since release.

That is total bs. When it was just eastern front blobbing was nowhere near as problematic. USF and OKW are the two guiltiest parties when it comes to blobbing, you telling me that hordes of conscripts are just as threatening as blobs of rifles/shreck volks? Grens have the dps to be threatening in blobs, but at 4-men you better not blob them too close or your squads are gonzo. WFA escalated blobbing to a whole new scale.

And of course cheese has been in since launch, that's not really claiming anything. That refers to any meta that's vaguely unskilled, there's bound to be a few strats here and there like that. Problem with blobbing is that its so damn common.
24 Mar 2016, 17:20 PM

That is total bs. When it was just eastern front blobbing was nowhere near as problematic. USF and OKW are the two guiltiest parties when it comes to blobbing, you telling me that hordes of conscripts are just as threatening as blobs of rifles/shreck volks? Grens have the dps to be threatening in blobs, but at 4-men you better not blob them too close or your squads are gonzo. WFA escalated blobbing to a whole new scale.

And of course cheese has been in since launch, that's not really claiming anything. That refers to any meta that's vaguely unskilled, there's bound to be a few strats here and there like that. Problem with blobbing is that its so damn common.

what are you trying to say?? that blobbing barely existed pre-WFA?

you must be new
24 Mar 2016, 17:41 PM

what are you trying to say?? that blobbing barely existed pre-WFA?

you must be new

Cool man. Great post. I give my reasons for making my claim, you say "you're wrong, you must be new".

Do you need to ask what I was trying to say? It stated it pretty clearly, blobbing was nowhere near as problematic before WFA. I did not say it didn't exist, I said it was "nowhere near as problematic". I'm not quite sure how that's hard to interpret.

I said blobbing is so damn common with respect to the other cheesy strats in the game. As far as cheese goes it is by far the most common. And its rich of you to call me new all the while your playercard is hidden. I have been playing since shortly after launch.
24 Mar 2016, 18:27 PM

Cool man. Great post. I give my reasons for making my claim, you say "you're wrong, you must be new".

Do you need to ask what I was trying to say? It stated it pretty clearly, blobbing was nowhere near as problematic before WFA. I did not say it didn't exist, I said it was "nowhere near as problematic". I'm not quite sure how that's hard to interpret.

I said blobbing is so damn common with respect to the other cheesy strats in the game. As far as cheese goes it is by far the most common. And its rich of you to call me new all the while your playercard is hidden. I have been playing since shortly after launch.

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198060998720

heres my playercard.

also, your response doesnt make any sense in relation to my statement.

youre reasoning about blobbing and cheese.
i have said that people are unlikely to stop moaning, with arguments like blobbing or cheese coming up repeatedly.
you said that my post is total bs and then started to argue with something different.
and now youre unhappy because i didnt bother replying to your pointless post.

understand it now? no? have a read again. it really isnt that hard to "interpret".
24 Mar 2016, 18:28 PM

The main problem is, that Relic is not willing to change it to a fair level.
Bad OP Commanders, useless commanders, stuff that could be tweaked kinda easily and so on but Relic is doing all the time real nonsense.

And at this point 2vs2 is about cheese tactics all the way. Advanced Fortification Commander and other silly stuff.

Maybe Katitof is advising them, i don't know, but the game is not in a good shape currently.
24 Mar 2016, 19:26 PM

understand it now? no? have a read again. it really isnt that hard to "interpret".

You barely gave me anything to work with in your first response, so don't get mad at me for being frustrated jackass.
24 Mar 2016, 19:30 PM

also, your response doesnt make any sense in relation to my statement.

Your's didn't make any sense in response to mine, welcome to the club.

youre reasoning about blobbing and cheese.
i have said that people are unlikely to stop moaning, with arguments like blobbing or cheese coming up repeatedly.
you said that my post is total bs and then started to argue with something different.
and now youre unhappy because i didnt bother replying to your pointless post.

Another friendly person on these forums. Thanks for the discussion. You said that you've been hearing of blobs and cheese since release, that itself was a pointless statement so I'm not sure why you made it. The blobbing is clearly worse now than it was at release, so coming down on people for complaining about it now is kinda lame. The Op asked what people thought about 2v2 and you just come in say everyone is a bunch of whinebags. I'm the one making a pointless statement? You're just being an arrogant jackass.
24 Mar 2016, 19:35 PM

Your's didn't make any sense in response to mine, welcome to the club.

Another friendly person on these forums. Thanks for the discussion. You said that you've been hearing of blobs and cheese since release, that itself was a pointless statement so I'm not sure why you made it. The blobbing is clearly worse now than it was at release, so coming down on people for complaining about it now is kinda lame. The Op asked what people thought about 2v2 and you just come in say everyone is a bunch of whinebags. I'm the one making a pointless statement? You're just being an arrogant jackass.

why do you bother replying to a seemingly pointless statement then? also, do you seriously expect a friendly response after stating that my opinion is "total bs"? really?
24 Mar 2016, 19:42 PM

why do you bother replying to a seemingly pointless statement then? also, do you seriously expect a friendly response after stating that my opinion is "total bs"? really?

You dismissed all of our comments as whining. Same question...
24 Mar 2016, 22:20 PM

Permanently Banned
Bad map, only 5 veto, balance cheese and abuse, so many broken things.
24 Mar 2016, 23:25 PM

The map pool needs improving big time. Any map that was designed for 1v1 should NOT be in 2v2 ladder, period.

I think Relic could make 1v1 and 2v2 versions of the same maps by changing cover and houses a bit, it would save them resourses. But instead they will release another bunch of community maps without giving us additional vetos and more broken commanders :3

It never ends.
24 Mar 2016, 23:55 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2016, 23:25 PMJadame!

I think Relic could make 1v1 and 2v2 versions of the same maps by changing cover and houses a bit, it would save them resourses.

It never ends.

This is the kind of thinking that brought relics map pool to where it is now, hey guys why dont we have people just play on the exact same map but add more people that way we dont have to do more work??

I understood it when THQ was tanking and they had no choice, but theres no excuse now. Terrible idea.

But instead they will release another bunch of community maps without giving us additional vetos and more broken commanders :3

They SHOULD be taking the best maps (wherever it comes from) and removing shit maps from automatch.

It never ends.

Seems that way
25 Mar 2016, 00:00 AM

2v2 is full of cheese and blobbing.

Ostheer/soviets on the back foot because their cheese usually cost them the game (oh I know why cuz they have no FRP)

Sim city

Forced commander choices due to opponents cheese

Maps like Luvnest with mud GG

25 Mar 2016, 00:33 AM

my summary in 4 words: volks, rifles, emplacements, maxims
25 Mar 2016, 02:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2016, 00:33 AMRollo
my summary in 4 words: volks, rifles, emplacements, maxims

It appears Ostheer wasn't invited :/
25 Mar 2016, 04:32 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

It appears Ostheer wasn't invited :/