Login

russian armor

Is my game broken or have they nerfed Rangers?

22 Mar 2016, 10:42 AM

I'm playing Ardennes Assault on hard and despite having the "Add Bazookas" upgrade unlocked as well as the "Pilfered Requirement" which replaces them with Schrecks I now miss the button to swap my guns with the rocket launchers. The wierd thing is a few missions before (maybe a few weeks ago) I thought I had them still available.

On top of that my Rangers don't heal anymore. Neither with their veterancy healing when out of combat nor with the attached combat medic.

Has anyone else expected that or has Relic seriously circumcised the Rangers?
22 Mar 2016, 10:52 AM

I don't think they have deliberately changed any single player units but there's a (very high) chance of random bugs to exist.
22 Mar 2016, 11:27 AM

Sad to hear that even after such a long time now that Ardennes Assault has been released there's still such a bug infestation existing. I'll win the campaign anyway by this moment but I can't describe how long it took me in the first place to finally get those medics and how much I joyed to finally experience that unstoppable "Rangers Captain America like Pwnage".

Yet with healing and swapped weapons gone my Rangers turned from Heroes to Zeros.. or rather they turned into a not overpowered but entirely unspectacular company
24 Mar 2016, 00:02 AM

Hi Retro,

If you stick around, you'll notice that this add-on has been bugged for some time
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★