Login

russian armor

Allow load outs that are connected to maps.

21 Mar 2016, 18:14 PM

When it come to choosing commander and bulletins one of the crucial factor is the map.

Imo it would be very helpful if one had the option to set specific loadouts for specific maps.

Further more in imo bulletins should not be visible to enemy before the end of the game.
21 Mar 2016, 18:28 PM

You're not meant to be prepared for anything and everything.

Bulletins are not half as important as you think they are.

Go with meta commander, there is one suitable for 90% of the map and for that single remaining one you can have backups.
22 Mar 2016, 09:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 18:28 PMKatitof

Go with meta commander, there is one suitable for 90% of the map and for that single remaining one you can have backups.

You are entitled to your opinion. I still believe that being able to use specif loadouts in specific map would improve the game.

Using the same meta commanders over and over again because they are good all-round makes the game less interesting...

Adding option for player make the game better. Anyone who does want to use it, would still be able to use normal loadouts...

Bulletins can actually make difference...especially when combined with a specific commander...but I see no point in debating this.
22 Mar 2016, 09:26 AM

That is not opinion, but a hard fact...

This is why you can save multiple loudouts and can take only 3 commanders and use only one instead of taking all of them...

If you don't want to go meta, then don't. Just don't expect your rank to go up. In any single competitive game once you're above decent you hit the crossroads-varied fun or boring meta, these two rarely go together.
22 Mar 2016, 10:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2016, 09:26 AMKatitof
That is not opinion, but a hard fact...

This is why you can save multiple loudouts and can take only 3 commanders and use only one instead of taking all of them...

If you don't want to go meta, then don't. Just don't expect your rank to go up. In any single competitive game once you're above decent you hit the crossroads-varied fun or boring meta, these two rarely go together.

It is an opinion not a hard fact...

Being able to use specific loadout in specific maps does NOT prepare you for everything. Apart from map the opponents/teammates faction and opponents/teammates strategy have major impact on loadout selection.

No you do not hit that crossroad in "any single competitive game", further more the proposed changes increases variety with hardly any drawbacks.

We can debated general issues for pages, but this a specific change which imo opinion can be easily implemented and will add versatility improving the game.

You are entitled to have a different opinion. If in you opinion this changes will make the worse pls explain how. Other issues can be debated in another thread.

Have a nice day...
22 Mar 2016, 10:28 AM

Idea is not bad but let's face it, Relic won't add it in game
22 Mar 2016, 10:36 AM

Loadout for map is bullshit.

BUT there are commanders/bulletins which will work almost always.
22 Mar 2016, 11:10 AM

playercard pls
then we decide if bulletins or the player are the issue

Have you estimated what percentage of your posts are the same request "playercard pls" ?

Who is this "we" who decide if the a player is the "issue"? A team of physiologists? Did this "we" studied some course before becoming experts in "deciding" what the "issues" are?

Finally who said I have an issue or that bulletins have an issue?

I come up with an idea that imo would improve the game. If you like it that fine, if you don't like that fine again, but PLS focus on the idea and not me...

Have a nice day...

Loadout for map is bullshit.

Thanks for expressing your opinion in such vivid colors. Have nice day also.
22 Mar 2016, 12:06 PM

So basically a second bar where you can chose one of the three bulletin loadouts ingame (like commanders)? If so, I'd like to see that.

Or actually allow to have 5-6 bulletins equipped, but disallow stacking. But that's too much...
22 Mar 2016, 15:08 PM

I would disagree with this as a concept because your supposed to pick a set of commanders and be able to adapt to whatever map/opponent you get. Rather than having a set game plan for every map, where one commander might be OP on it but not others.

The only thing that bugs me, is allies and OKW can pretty much go with any plan they fancy.

But Ost, should ideally be reactive with their commander choice depending on what they see from enemy. But its impossible to have all potentional options available at start of match.

Tiger, ML20, Elefant, Pak43 are all specific counters, for very specific situations, its impossible to have all available, unless you take Joint Operations, which a poor choice for 1v1 compared to other pak43 and ML20 doctrines.

Further, if you do make all those 4 counters avilable, your really going to ruling out some of the meta commanders in your load out.

I just feel the 3 commander restriction is far more restraining to Ost than it is to any other army.

22 Mar 2016, 17:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

1-It has been mentioned (IIRC) since release. They made loadouts instead.

2-Risk, reward, adapt. You shouldn't had access to the best options all the time. There's a reason map vetoes exist, or you can always go for custom games if you want specific choices.

3-I agree bulletins shouldn't show up, but the impact is so niche that i wouldn't mind showing them up.
22 Mar 2016, 20:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 18:28 PMKatitof

But what if my Jadgtiger is destroyed and I need to cal it in 10% faster Kaitof?

Please git gud or git out.

But yeah bulletins are only useful if they all relate to a single unit or stack. I never use them on doctrinal units as they give the game away as to which commander I favour.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★